26 Sep, 11:51AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Best height for a guy

Subscribe to Best height for a guy 151 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    12 posts since Oct '15
    • What's the best height for a guy? I know that most girls like guys that are tall, but when are you to tall?

I'm a white guy with a height of 1,95cm (6"4) , but the average height for a girl in Singapore is 1.68 cm, so do girls like really tall guys like me?

2,463 posts since Jun '11
    856 posts since Sep '15
    • Some would mind about height.

Some blinded by passion, infactuation, height is not a problem.

Must you really get a Singaporean girlfriend?

122 posts since Jul '15
    • Originally posted by Martin741:

What's the best height for a guy? I know that most girls like guys that are tall, but when are you to tall?

I'm a white guy with a height of 1,95cm (6"4) , but the average height for a girl in Singapore is 1.68 cm, so do girls like really tall guys like me?

176cm has gotten me quite alot of Asian girls locally.

As long as you are under 2 meters you probably aren't the tallest westerner. Honestly, the only time the world has heard something about tall men are in basketball like a lot of NBA blacks and Yao Ming, and politics such as Barrack Obama and ESM Goh Chok Tong.

Iirc 1.95m puts you around the same height as Michael Jordan who is still busy today with some lawsuit this year, last heard, he certainly still has quite a lot of female fans today..

122 posts since Jul '15
    • Originally posted by lce:

u can suck my cock n fuck off

A day or two ago a lady told me that she wanted to suck my cock and drink my cum, and wanted my skype. I gave her my icq because that's what i thought too about her offer, in fact I still have it turned on because it was nevertheless a decently good offer too good to be true imho. :)

12 posts since Oct '15
    44 posts since Oct '13
    4 posts since Oct '15
    1,655 posts since Feb '15
    4 posts since Oct '15
    1 post since Oct '15
    1 post since Oct '15
    2 posts since Oct '15
    • personally it's always better for the guy to be taller than the girl. However I feel the height should range from 1.75m to 1.8m

40 posts since Oct '15
    12 posts since Oct '15
    • It doesnt matter so long you are compatible. Height is only one of the many considerations in a relationship. There are other more important factors.  

9 posts since Oct '15
    • i don't think height should matter in a r/s??? but tall is good lah i prefer taller guys tbh :p

but dude you are like 35cm taller than me that's insane man

5 posts since Feb '14
    • apparently some girls believe its related to the length of your manhood....

The taller he is, the longer his penis I think.

Edited by FireIce 22 Oct `15, 5:20PM
    40 posts since Oct '15
    7 posts since Oct '15
    10 posts since Oct '15
    5 posts since Oct '15
    14 posts since Aug '15
    • For me 175-180 is great, cause I'm not tall, sometime I like wearing high heels.

But that's big deal for me, I don't mind it when I'm in love with someone.                 cheap online shopping

11 posts since Jun '13
    9 posts since Oct '15
    10 posts since Nov '15
    • I dont think there is just one perfect height or weight however I am a bit over 180 cm

Please Login or Signup to reply.