• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    264,487 posts since Dec '99
    2,180 posts since Mar '16
    15 posts since Aug '17
    117,527 posts since Dec '03
    9 posts since Dec '16
    12 posts since Sep '17
    • Step 1) Swim to a remote island where they rely exclusively on barter trade.

Step 2) Pluck coconut from tree

Step 3) Trade up always. (see this article)

12 posts since Aug '17
    490 posts since Jul '14
    1 post since Sep '17
    10 posts since Sep '17
    10 posts since Sep '17
    18 posts since Sep '17
    • Social and dating apps are a scam. Why do you have to pay money for subscription of membership just to get a date? Just find a lady you have interest in and exchange mobile numbers. So many ladies on the streets everyday. No money is not possible for most Singaporeans. I guess what you mean here is not loaded. Don't tell us you cannot even afford to buy your date a plate of nasi lemak and a glass of teh o peng? I am sure you can jolly well afford these. Best of luck in dating! smile.png

490 posts since Jul '14
    • Originally posted by BuddhaBless108:

Social and dating apps are a scam. Why do you have to pay money for subscription of membership just to get a date? Just find a lady you have interest in and exchange mobile numbers. So many ladies on the streets everyday. No money is not possible for most Singaporeans. I guess what you mean here is not loaded. Don't tell us you cannot even afford to buy your date a plate of nasi lemak and a glass of teh o peng? I am sure you can jolly well afford these. Best of luck in dating! smile.png

Your words have suddenly remind me of this song icon_lol.gif : http://youtu.be/861zCtPsBJ0

3 posts since Sep '17
    27 posts since Jun '17
    3 posts since Oct '17
    • Ok here is  the trick , I am 39 year old and married so I can tell you it works this way...

Girl only like you because they like you. No amount of flowers or money or

anything can move them if they don't like you. So first thing first it's easy.

1) Go up to the Girl say "I like the way you look, wanna hang out with me and my friends?"

2) If she say "No" ... move on. If she say "Yes", you have got a chance.

All I am saying is don't waste your energy on Girls who don't like you in the first place ... keep moving that way you get there faster lol.

If you have no money at all ... grow up and work first learn responsiblity. I think girls are generally attracted to responsible men.

Prostitution is really really STUPID ... lol it's short term and you get STD and then you are fucked ... lol it's stupid.

That's all to it.

Edited by Hawkenfox 02 Oct `17, 3:52AM
    21 posts since Oct '17
    33 posts since Sep '17
    9 posts since Oct '17
    1 post since Oct '17
    33 posts since Sep '17
    10 posts since Oct '17
    11 posts since Oct '17
Please Login or Signup to reply.