31 Oct, 12:36PM in sunny Singapore!
Home sgGirls.com

Can GirLs wash their panties in the washing machine??

Subscribe to Can GirLs wash their panties in the washing machine?? 42 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    42 posts since Aug '09
    • Im curious about this thing coz I heard 1of my friend said girls shouldn't wash their panties in the washing machine,if they wash,it will bring unlucky to those guys who using the same washing machine...Is it true?? some said true,some said is nothing..

-.-

953 posts since Aug '08
    42 posts since Aug '09
    • Can said so~~i find out this forum quite interested,alot of thing can b share with in here~~ So anyway,hows u all answer about tht question??

2,964 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by eXia:

Can said so~~i find out this forum quite interested,alot of thing can b share with in here~~ So anyway,hows u all answer about tht question??

You guy or girl

You got wash clothes before?

42 posts since Aug '09
    • Im guy la~i do wash my cloth... Coz i saw some of the housemates(girls) juz wash their panties in the washing machine n some of them wash their own panties by hands~~so im wondering is it true it will bring unlucky to those guys who using the same washing machine tht girls use to wash their panties in there??

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,250 posts since Dec '99
    • those delicate pieces of skimpy cloth shd be handwashed to prevent overstretching or colour run

Edited by FireIce 27 Aug `09, 6:24PM
    42 posts since Aug '09
    • i know tht, is the panties tht they put in the washing machine~~ some pple said it brings bad luck to guys,is it true??

23,124 posts since Sep '04
    • :lol: that mean most of guy r unlucky the moment they are born ?

which part of the body yr mum born u out from, unless she went thru operation :lol:

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • easy thing for guys to put the blame on when they are suay

how about blame ur mom and dad for giving birth to u?

42 posts since Aug '09
    • lolz~~ try ask ur parents n c is it suay or wat by washing the girls panties in the washing machine!! OR in other word,wash together with the guys cloth in the washing machine.... If u all dont know anything about it,then dont talk bout it la!! I dint blame that im suay bcos of that,i juz wanna know is it real or not about tht~~ so plz understand what i write up there....

59,279 posts since Jun '04
    • Pls la, this is a stupid old wives tale

At this time in age ppl still believe?

So guys dirty underwear is very good luck when throw into washing machine la.

23,124 posts since Sep '04
    • yes u will be suay for the rest of yr life

buy another washing machine for personal use or hand wash all yr clothes ... dont mix with other female dont go near any of their stuff

rmb not to use the same bamboo yr mum or sis use to hang their clothes .. if not it will be more suay .. ... dont sit on the same sofa or seat female sit before .. it will be suay for the rest of yr life

.. hmm so troublesome ... might as well wrap yrself up and live in the closet ... :mrgreen:

Edited by meltz 27 Aug `09, 6:43PM
    2,748 posts since Aug '04
    42 posts since Aug '09
    • waoo...so funy sia~~ That is wat nowadays pple think about it~~ but u guys misunderstand my question about this topic>> The topic is about is it real or not by doing tht staff,not asking for ur advise about not to mixed or wat staff~~and I dint said im suay bcoz of that and plz dont talk about pple parents in that way,u think it is funny to said like tht?? Im chinese so do u,plz respect la!! And also for those who r not chinese,do respect chinese~~ I juz want tht answer is it true or not n some explaination about it...

• yah it’s true…last time my friend’s elder sister’s cousin wash her husband’s clothes together with her undies. The next day when the husband wore the clothes out to work, kana bang by SBS bus.

42 posts since Aug '09
    • Waooo~~ so its true about it... thanks anyway~~ Hope  got more pple post on what they think about n their comment...

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • Originally posted by Hellraiza:

yah it’s true…last time my friend’s elder sister’s cousin wash her husband’s clothes together with her undies. The next day when the husband wore the clothes out to work, kana bang by SBS bus.

天注定

probably can oso blame it on the husband saw me zaogeng my pink underwear the day before?

42 posts since Aug '09
    • kekeke~~ so is true pa... I heard my another girl 1 friend said that her mother wash separated between panties n cloth... cloth wash cloth then panties wash panties de... I think different pple got different thinking pa...mayb others not same style kot~~

10,446 posts since Jul '05
    17,672 posts since Jul '08
  • And life goes on... with shades of grey
    33,749 posts since Apr '04
    59,279 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by eXia:

waoo...so funy sia~~ That is wat nowadays pple think about it~~ but u guys misunderstand my question about this topic>> The topic is about is it real or not by doing tht staff,not asking for ur advise about not to mixed or wat staff~~and I dint said im suay bcoz of that and plz dont talk about pple parents in that way,u think it is funny to said like tht?? Im chinese so do u,plz respect la!! And also for those who r not chinese,do respect chinese~~ I juz want tht answer is it true or not n some explaination about it...

Obviously you are not understanding the replies that say that it’s  just one of those old wive’s tale and that is purely superstition. It’s bollocks basically but if you want to believe it’s true, whatever rocks your boat you know.

Oh why it’s unlucky, it probably came from some gambling superstition as you know gamblers have the longest list on what is lucky and unlucky.

42 posts since Aug '09
    • To elindra> ya,is true that it is some old wive"s tale but stil pple care about it... Is something like fung sui also,some pple don trust but some pple do... But is better to avoid those staff,sometimes is true... If u trust something like fung sui,u better trust this either... Anyway,i dint scare about unlucky or wat,juz curious about tht staff coz seldom heard pple talk about tht staff.. So,for gain more knowledge about it,is better to know more rite? hehe~~ 

2,964 posts since Jun '08
Please Login or Signup to reply.