are hiring! We are looking for people to fill up our vacant positions as
"Event Coordinator" and "Donor Recruitment Executive".
1. Event Coordinator - This individual should have experience in either sales or marketing and be able to position the BMDP as a suitable charity partner for an organisation or community group. Ability to present our work to diverse publics from schools and colleges to the MNC sector is a must.
• Identifying potential donor recruitment partners and setting up suitable events for collaboration to meet our annual target of 7,000 new donors
• Support our fundraising activities through identifying potential sponsors and pitching the BMDP as a charity of choice
• Present the BMDP to third party events organisers with the objective of making the BMDP a beneficiary for their independent fund-raising activities
2. Donor Recruitment Executive - This individual will be part of our donor recruitment team and will provide support at events conducted by the BMDP for donor recruitment as well as fund-raising activities and will also be responsible for identifying and developing content for the BMDP social media channels. The candidate must be familiar with MS Office and have good attention to details.
• Maintaining the database to ensure BMDP maintains a strong relationship and communicates regularly with all its various stakeholders
• Setting up all logistics support – on-site and post event, for donor recruitment events including liaision with the hosting organistaions
• Supporting the Donor Programme Manager with a volunteer programme to recruit, recognise and reward volunteers who work with the organisation
If you're the kind of person who likes to work for charities and want to save lives, what are you waiting for? Interested candidates, please send your resume with a recent photo to [email protected] Thank you!