No such thing as "cannot find a job" lah. Even when you have finished serving your notice period and you are not employed yet, you are your own job recruiter. Thrawl the internet job sites day-in and day-out and flood the market with your resumes.....In the meantime, you can always take on a flexi-time or temp jobs.........
Most important thing is to find a job you really like. I just gotten a job offer recently but is totally a nightmare!
It is natural to worry. But try to get a hold of yourself. Worrying, alone, will not help things to get better. It is negative......
Instead, focus on the positive aspects like what can be done:-
* Double up your efforts to land a job or get a temp job first (never mind the low pay as you are not gonna be stuck with it any longer than you want)
* Exercise and keep fit
* Go for self-development/ skills courses.
* Take stock and get your life organised - dispose off negative assets/ lessen your liabilities
Break out of the negativity by dwelling on the positive........
Part Time Hotel F&B Staff needed!( $8.50- $9.50/hr )
me too. i had the hardest time trying to find a job previously. thankfully i have already found one and currently at a pretty good place. a british bank. anyone wanna do sales tho? if u do i may be able to help to get some of u into the bank..pm me! :)
6 months is required for the next job
Me also looking for jobs...so poor thing..
Good luck bro!
F&B, We are hiring. Please email
BRAND AMBASSADORS WANTED!!
We are a Singapore-based community platform for ambitious and talented young people - particularly those who are serious about developing successful careers or businesses. Currently, we have over 1,000 members, and we frequently organise events and networking sessions for our members to mingle with business leaders, recruiters, and representatives from multinational companies including Google, Uber, McKinsey and Co, etc.
We are currently seeking Brand Ambassadors to help us expand our presence on the internet and social media.
This is an entirely casual/flexible role - you stand to get compensated with both cash and attractive privileges simply by being active on the internet!
- Based in Singapore
- Strong interest in career development (banking/consulting/tech/marketing/entrepreneurship)
- Active on social media - at least 1,000 followers on FB or Instagram
- Currently a student or recent graduate
- Outgoing and extroverted personality, willing to mingle with strangers, willing to help others with their career questions
How It Works
- All of our ambassadors will be part of a premium membership program that entitles them to lifestyle privileges, including discounts at F&B outlets, online stores, and more! FREE!!
- All of our ambassadors get paid cash to promote our content on social media (FB or IG) - exact amount depends on level of activity and quality of posts. It is possible to earn more than $2,000 per month just by doing what you already do!
- All of our ambassadors get to attend our exclusive networking events, seminars and workshops for FREE!
- We will also hold weekly roadshows / outdoor promo activities - participation is voluntary and flexible. Those who take part will get paid $17 per hour. There is no minimum commitment and training will be provided! We will contact you at least 1 week in advance with available slots/shifts so that you can plan your schedule ahead of time.
To apply, simply write to [email protected] with the following information -
1) Your full name
2) Date of birth
4) Address or location (e.g. CBD, Katong, Yishun, etc)
5) Contact number
6) A recent colour photo of yourself
7) Your current occupation (or most recent occupation)
8) Highest qualification received + name of institution (e.g. Bachelor's Degree, NUS, or Diploma, Temasek Polytechnic)
In addition, please include a reply to ONE of the following questions in your e-mail application (not more than 250 words) -
"Please describe your career aspirations in the next 2 to 3 years"
"Who are your role models in the business or corporate world?"
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a short interview lasting approximately 30 minutes, in either the CBD or Havelock area.
Please note that the interview is a critical component in our selection process. Do not apply if you are unable to attend a face-to-face interview.
sometimes can take 6 months or more to get a job..
One way is to submit resume to job agency and they will help match jobs for you. Some will even call you up yearly to recommend new jobs. Can try contact Multiway Employment Recruitment Agency. +65 8322 0440
no worries, so many jobs for you
Looking For Full Time/ Part Time Waiter/ Waitress/ Kitchen Helper at chinese restaurant, Housewives & Students Are Welcomed. Text or whatsapp 93882288
Well, based on research, job seekers now a day reject offers if hiring process takes longer than four weeks in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia. The onset of innovative automation tools in the recruitment process should have hiring managers taking a sigh of relief, however, the reality is far from this. Despite the automation of recruitment, sadly the average hiring process has more than doubled from 30 to 68 days in the past few years and most job-seekers are unhappy with these lengthy process.
Source: Job seekers reject offers if hiring process takes longer than four weeks in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia
9 months. At first i really enjoyed the idea of not going to work and just wake up any time you want. I got more time to do the things i like which i can't do before because all of my time are spent in the office or at home sleeping. But eventually i ended up hate the feeling of being a bum. When i realised that i wanted to be on the same old me, i had a hard time getting a job. Things aren't that easy,