Radar Sales Executive
Roles and Requirements:
- Responsible for creating and/or driving sales pipeline and enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly
- Seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit. Develop and convert pipeline of short and longer term opportunities to meet or exceed quota.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin by applying consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth.
- Establish a professional, working and consultative relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Drive project negotiation, proposal development and management, sales and opportunity building.
- Shape offers in pursuit of new business and portfolio enhancement.
- Strong leads generating skills and selling skills combined with effective operational sales execution including forecasting, planning, reporting and overall deal management.
Education and Experience:
- Min. Diploma / A levels and above
- Age between 21-55 years old, Singaporeans/PRs preferred.
- No experience required. Training will be provided.
- Fresh graduates and mature adults are welcome to apply.
- Proven collaborator and effective communicator to a wide range of audiences
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong desire for success.
- Competent in both written and spoken Mandarin.
- Self motivated, friendly, outgoing, sales driven, independent, positive attitude and willing to learn personality will be preferred.
Interested candidates kindly contact Gerine Cheng at 9234 6445 to schedule for an interview.
Admin Assistant / PA
- Managing appointments and meeting schedules
- Booking air tickets and managing travel arrangements
-Handling telephone calls and enquiries
- Handling filing
- Providing administrative support
-Handing simple book-keeping
-Assisting the bosses with any ad hoc tasks required
-Willing to work
- Able to communicate effectively
-Able to use Microsoft Office, eg MS Word, MS Excel
-Able to do simple book-keeping, eg keeping track of claims and expenses
Minimum of Diploma Cert
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Send your resume to [email protected]
2200 - 2300 SGD