Quality Assurance Officer
Summary of the job duties & responsibilities:
1. Manage Quality Control Inspectors.
2. Perform Quality Audits
3. Prepare Schedule for calibration of instruments and service of workshop equipments.
4. Customer complaints investigation.
5. Publications - Maintenance and accounting.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
1. Conduct Quality Surveillance, inspection and testing according to Quality Assurance Programmes
2. Report & record discrepancy or inadequancy of document, procedure, works instruction, and feedback for preventive & corrective actions
3. Assist in warranty claims investigation as desigated by the Head QAD/QA Engineer
4. Maintain records on all inspections and test performed to enable easy retrieval for verification and analysis
5.Identify and record any product/service problem and initial action to prevent recurrent
6. Verify the effective implementation or preventive and corrective actions on the non-conformity
7. Conduct quality survelliance to ensure conformity to the QA programmes
8. Assist inexternal and internal quality audits of the company.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
1. ISO 9000 Systems: Auditing skills
2. Automobile Engineering - Trouble shooting
3. Computer Literate - MS Office, Power point & E-mail.
Experience / Qualifications requirements:
1. min 2 years related experience in Automobile Servicing Centers / Industry
2. Diploma / NTC (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
3. Able to speak, read & write English
Salary: $1500 - $2000 per month.