Face it, we’ve all been there – office lady (OL) struggles are so real, right?
1. You fail to get on the morning train, three times. Plus your office is super strict about punctuality.
2. The drink store auntie mixed up your morning coffee order; the exact same one that you have every morning.
3. Your least favourite colleague now has the exact same hairstyle or hair colour as you.
4. It’s 32 degrees outside, but it feels like -10 degrees in your office.
5. You wanted Yoguru so bad, but the lunch queue is so long …
6. Someone jumps the lunch queue (or snatches the table you’ve been waiting for).
7. You forget to take your umbrella out to lunch and it rains.
8. You’re having the worst post-lunch food coma.
10. You’ve put on your best makeup and dress, before finding out that your meeting is cancelled.
Thankfully, there are the weekends to look forward to … In this ideal scenario, you’ll have plenty of sleep (yeah right) instead of marathoning your favourite Korean dramas.
If not, you can always go shopping; for the best dresses out there to make you feel and look awesome at work. Check out these fab five work dresses here!
Always long queue at the cai png stall.
so lame this fifi, but i like
most of these OXDD and OG also will experience