A manâ€™s shirt caught fire after his Samsung phone exploded in his left breast pocket in Indonesia, causing him to fall to the ground as he tried frantically to rip his shirt off. CCTV footage of the incident inside Hotel Ciputra Semarang in the city of Semarang, Central Java, showed the 47-year-old Yulianto, who works as a concierge supervisor, standing in the lobby. The incident happened on September 30. The phone was a Samsung brand and Grand Duos model.
[Singapore] - â€œSometimes I feel I am better off dead than face this mountain of billsâ€� â€“ Stage 4 terminal cancer patientâ€™s medical bills cross Sg$750,000 and continue to rise, causing her to go bankrupt and unable to support her elderly parents
Short film : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA8HTX6CXBs
Dear World, Here's What A Life Without Guns Is Like In Singapore - By Expat Andrea McKenna