Malaysia is not sending soldiers to the West Bank for war but to ensure peace and stability in the Middle East region, Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said today.
He said the presence of Malaysian soldiers will also ensure the image of Islam is not tainted by unscrupulous parties.
He added that Malaysia is respected by the international community as an Islamic country.
Are we alone in the universe? Government officials confirmed for the first time this month that the U.S. Defense Department has been trying to answer that question, according to the New York Times.
Out of the defense departmentâ€™s $600 billion budget, a very well-hidden $22 million went to the Advanced Aviation Thread Identification Program, an initiative that investigates reports of "anomalous aerial vehicles," more colloquially known as UFOs.
The former director of the program, a military intelligence official named Luis Elizondo, resigned in October and shared previously classified videos of fighter jet pilots sighting UFOs.
"There's a whole fleet of them!" one US military pilot can be heard saying.
The video, taken from the cockpit camera, shows glowing objects traveling at high speeds while rotating and includes audio of Navy pilots struggling to process what they are seeing.
HDB classified info leak: Straits Times reporter locked up overnight during police investigation
In a letter seen by the Guardian, Haley told countries â€“ including European delegations â€“ that she will report back to the US president with the names of those who support a draft resolution rejecting the US move at the UN general assembly on Thursday, adding that Trump took the issue personally.
Haley writes: â€œAs you consider your vote, I encourage you to know the president and the US take this vote personally.
â€œThe president will be watching this vote carefully and has requested I report back on those who voted against us,â€� she continued.
my uncle say he want to give friendly advice to self inflicted sinkie losers as he noticed there are more and more. He say they always come and borrow money from him so he find a need to write this loh soh stuff so that the losers read and reflect themselves. He say below are the checklist. He say he doesn't commit any of these so i find him a really wise sinkie uncle.
1. buy car and have problem with paying installment and running cost.
2. buy big flat or central locations flat without doing proper calculation giving excuses.
3. send children for tuition* or pte degree.
4. hire maid or cleaner due to laziness.
5. pay for home reno and appliances using loans.
6. spoiling their children due to peer pressure eg. buying latest gadgets and holidays.
7. eating good food in restaurants or even in hawker insisting to eat special expensive dish.
8. buying 4d and toto donating to sg pool.
9. act rich among friends relative and colleague and offer to pay for makans.
10. taking grab uber or taxis.
11. feeding foreign gf , mistress or working lady.
12. going massage, sex services.
13. going beauty therapy.
14. enrolling for useless gym, beauty memberships
15. investing in half hearted hobbies e.g mma, aerobics, weight losing programmes.
16. going for vice activities and acting rich by giving tips.
17. drinking beer in coffee shops.
18. visiting pte gp and lazy to queue in subsidized clinics.
19. buying branded items.
20. upgrading smart phones when they are being stupid.
21. buy newpaper or wanbao read read abit and throw.
22. take lunch or whatever see vending machine only must buy soft drink - he say watch out diabetes .
23. go barber no money still want to shave knn cannot go home shave yourself ? he say either go to a $3.90 cuts or don't cut at all.
24. anyhow take bus train never plan and anyhow exit. he say all got charges one you know ?
25. become hp maniacs and keep streaming and exceed the quota and donate $10 and above to telco. He say you maniacs go home then wifi stream don't walk and stream causing nuisance and waste money on yourself nabei.
26. he say you stupid sinkie loser can be more objective or not ? go to buy something and sales people say buy 2 get 1 free only you never think do you need so many or not . you penny foolish pound also foolish.
27. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money buy electronics item already still want to add extended warranty . He say the extension is usually till when the product lifespan is about to spoil you buy also like never buy you fools.
28. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money see t-shirts on sales only grab like no need money. he say how many bodies and ass do you have to wear those shirts and pants.
29. he say you stupid sinkie loser no money go macdonald still upsize. he say the drinks so much ml you waste money and get diabetes.
30. he say you stupid lazy sinkie loser see rain come only must go taxi and queue and allow taxi drivers to force you to pay booking fee.
31. he say mas say you stupid sinkie no money still buy holiday gift on credit.
32. he say you stupid lazy puki babi and mak no money still wake up late and take taxi to rush to work.
33. he say you half dead brain see ringgit exchange high rate only no money still want to borrow money to exchange and travel to jb to spend more than you would have spent locally.
34. he say you dumb ass lazy mat yoyo didn't know the min sum for atm to withdraw is $20 and keep inserting your disabled card and extracting it you thought the interest will go in and make your account balance to have $20 is it.
*UltimaOnline's note : my BedokFunland JC tuition is actually cost saving, being the cheapest A Level Chemistry private tuition in Singapore by an ex-MOE teacher.