Saturday, 10 November 2012
Time: 1:30am - (Live) (Sun Morning)
Mio Channel 102 in HD
EPL Game 11
Manchester United :
De Gea, Ferdinand, Rafael, Smalling, Buttner, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Cleverley, Fletcher, Anderson, Hernandez, Welbeck, Robin Van Persie, Young, Rooney, Lindegaard.
Powell, Macheda, Bebe.
Vidic, Jones, Nani, Kagawa.
1) wah sian, cannot watch coz have to wake early tmr.
2) hope Man U can win! :D
3) here to give support, someone reads this, zocoss! :D
Thank you, hope there are more like you around to give support to United.
Since a 3-1 victory over Sir Alex Ferguson's kids 17 years ago, Villa have crumbled when United visit. Paul Lambert's revolution is making slow but steady progress, his young side's three-match unbeaten run putting a relatively comfortable four-point buffer between themselves and the relegation zone. Villa are boosted by the return after suspension of Karim El Ahmadi, whose crisp passing has brought some vital composure to an otherwise inexperienced midfield; Villa have held the majority of possession on only two occasions this season. The hosts will need significantly higher ball retention than in recent weeks if they are to stunt a visiting side that seem to be steadily growing in confidence as the season progresses. United have won four successive league games since the shock 3-2 defeat by Tottenham, and with a relatively straight forward run of games until the Manchester derby in early December, Ferguson will be keen to ensure his team do not drop points against sides as depleted as Villa.
Venue Villa Park, Saturday 5.30pm
Tickets £25-45 (0800 612 0970 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting FREE 0800 612 0970 end_of_the_skype_highlighting )
Last season Aston Villa 0 Man Utd 1
Referee Kevin Friend
This season's matches 5 Y19, R1, 4.00 cards per game
Odds Aston Villa 5-1 Man Utd 4-7 Draw 3-1
Subs from Given, Hutton, Albrighton, Holman, Westwood, Bowery, Weimann, Stevens, Herd, Baker, Burke, Williams
Doubtful Baker (ankle), Bennett (knee), Herd (knee)
Injured Dunne (groin, 17 Nov), Gardner (knee, May), Bent (ankle, unknown), N'Zogbia (knee, unknown), Petrov (leukaemia, unknown)
Suspended Lichaj (one match)
Form guide WDLLDL
Disciplinary record Y23 R2
Leading scorers Bent, Benteke 2
Subs from Johnstone, Lindegaard, Giggs, Anderson, Smalling, Welbeck, Henríquez, Cleverley, Fletcher, Powell, Hernández, Buttner, Macheda, Bébé
Doubtful Evans (groin)
Injured Nani (hamstring, 17 Nov), Jones (knee, 24 Nov), Kagawa (knee, 28 Nov), Vidic (knee, 15 Dec)
Form guide WWWWLW
Disciplinary record Y18 R0
Leading scorer Van Persie 8
• Villa have won only one of their past 33 top-flight matches against United – 3-1 in August 1995
• United's 16-match unbeaten run at Villa Park is the longest of any team away from home against the same side in the Premier League
• Villa won last week but have gone 48 matches since they last had consecutive victories
• Wayne Rooney has missed seven of the 20 penalty kicks that he has taken in the top flight (35%)
• Villa have kept just three clean sheets in their past 15 games in all competitions
• United have caught an opponent offside just six times so far this season – the fewest in the division