Saturday, 24 November 2012
Time: 11:00pm - (Live)
Mio Channel 102 in HD
EPL Game 13
Manchester United :
De Gea, Ferdinand, Rafael, Smalling, Buttner, Evra, Jones, Valencia, Carrick, Giggs, Scholes, Cleverley, Fletcher, Anderson, Hernandez, Welbeck, Robin Van Persie, Young, Rooney, Lindegaard.
Powell, Macheda, Bebe.
Doubtful : Evans,
Injured : Vidic, Nani, Kagawa.
This one should be easy 3 points for Man Utd.
Watch the live stream here: Manutdpeople.com
In soccer speak, "still our manager" means "going to be sacked soon"
Was hoping this would be a cakewalk and they can bang 4, 5 goals in but suddenly this match just became more difficult for United with the new manager syndrome ... Damn.
QPR is likely to be relegated at the end of the season.
I think they will get thrashed in this fixture.
Unlikely, I see them coming back up if Harry is appointed...
Suddenly this match becomes difficult as the QPR players will want to impress their new boss... So they will run and play harder in this match as compare to usual...
Sir Alex Ferguson has seen Queens Park Rangers remove Mark Hughes on the eve of their trip to Old Trafford and now believes even more that a win against the bottom club should be regulation, especially as there is not yet a Harry Redknapp or any other permanent successor to provide the 'bounce' factor that can often lift players after a managerial sacking. Instead, Mark Bowen and Eddie Niedzwiecki, Hughes' long-term lieutenants, take charge against United, who have lost their last two in all competitions. This all points to a home rout.
Venue Old Trafford, Saturday 11pm
Tickets £30-52 (0161 868 8000)
Last season Man Utd 2 QPR 0
Referee Lee Probert
This season's matches 7 Y23, R1, 3.43 cards per game
Odds Man Utd 2-9 QPR 16-1 Draw 6-1
Subs from Johnstone, Lindegaard, Bébé, Giggs, Büttner, Welbeck, Powell, Jones, Macheda, Henríquez, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Hernández, Wootton, Evans
Doubtful Evans (groin), Smalling (shoulder)
Injured Nani (hamstring, 1 Dec), Kagawa (knee, 9 Dec), Vidic (knee, 15 Dec)
Form guide LWWWWW
Disciplinary record Y20 R0
Leading scorer Van Persie 8
Subs from Cerny, Green, Murphy, Derry, Hill, Park, Wright-Phillips, Mackie, Dyer, Ephraim, Harriman, Ehmer, Mbia, Magri
Doubtful Ephraim (hamstring), Park (knee)
Injured Bosingwa (illness, 1 Dec), Zamora (hip, Jan), Johnson (knee, Mar)
Unavailable Da Silva (terms of loan)
Form guide LLDLDL
Disciplinary record Y19 R2
Leading scorer Zamora 3
• United have won 10 and lost none of their past 13 meetings with QPR in league and cup
• Mark Hughes was the manager in the first Premier League game where a player scored a hat-trick against United (David Bentley in a 4-3 win for Blackburn in February 2006)
• United are yet to draw a league game this season, only four teams in Premier League history have not drawn any of their first 13 matches (including Bolton last season)
• QPR have taken just three points from the past 57 available in Premier League away matches
• United have the best conversion rate this season, scoring with 14.9% of their shots while QPR (7.6%) have the worst