The Committee on the Future Economy lays out 7 recommendations in its report on Singaporeâ€™s economic development.
The 7 recommendations are as follows,
1. Deepen and diversify international connections.
2. Acquire and utilise deep skills.
3. Strengthen enterprise capabilities to innovate and scale up.
4. Build strong digital capabilities.
5. Develop a vibrant and connected city of opportunity.
6. Develop and implement Industry Transformation Maps (ITMs).
7. Partner each other to enable innovation and growth.
These strategies would enable our economy "to be the pioneers of the next generation".
Source: Channel NewsAsia