Originally posted by sbst275:
Back then with 90% of votes ppl could still contest him, so how the he!! would ISD come and harass ppl?
In fact I give up on watever you talk. No I dun support anyone but I know wat the opp talk during rally is only for 'song', many ideas dun work here.
I think I'll state it here. The old days didn't blindly cut and paste ideas that came from elsewhere, they learn and formulate our own method.
1) You are talking about the past, like I said times have changed.
2) The 80% votes that LKY got for TP SMC was against an independant candidate, maybe it was a scapegoat used to increase his popularity.
3) You mean Operation Coldstore, Marxist Conspiracy and Francis Seow was a figment of our imagination and LKY really plays fair?
Francis Seow was the Solicitor General of Singapore before he fell out of favour with LKY when he went against LKY. He was later set free by LKY, convicted in absentia of tax evasion, became a Law Professor in Harvard University.
4) Own methods to fix opposition and in turn fix Singaporeans?
5) The more I talk to you, the more I believe that you are in your 60s or 70s.