Amway is good. Yes we need to install a water purifier to protect family health.
Activated carbon and RO water filters
any feedbacks on 3M?
Just go supermarket buy a packet of mineral water bottles, which are already purified. Save on the electricity cost, and utility bill.
some brand made in japan absolutly
Used to just boil but there are chloride in it that u need to boil v Long to get rid of. Things are different these days.. really need filter.. else chlorine will show up in blood n it's cancerous. Pm me for more details.. I do not believe in alkaline water as it's against how our body need water
Hi everyone, to those who are looking for a good water purifier system for use at home, here are some tips to look out for when choosing the right one, besides deciding what functions, colour you prefer:
1. Check the number of filters that comes with the water purifier/dispenser. Some brands come with 2 filters, most brands have four. Some even have 6 different filters.
2. Understand what each filter does to the water - the simplest ones will remove impurities like sediments, bacteria. Others will increase the alkalinity of the water, or have other carbon filters to remove the "weird taste" (most probably chlorine), flouride etc.
3. Check if the company has sent their filtered water for 3rd-party testing. They should declare this openly.
4. Taste-test the filtered/purifier water sample and see if it's okay for you. Some people may not be able to stomach purified or alkaline water. No point to to purchase a water dispenser when you don't drink the water.
5. Understand how the installation process will be done at your home. For example, some people don't realize that some water filter systems have to be connected to a water pipe, or some minor drilling has to be done. Ask if unclear.
6. Know the time period before the filters have to be changed - the usual period is 6 months to 1 year. And also be aware of the costs of replacing the filters.
That's all for now - hope these helps :)
Just google for it. You'll get a lots of recommendation within a moment.
Thank you for suggestions
Singapore is so humid. Is it really necessary ? May cause mildew.
Im looking for a good 1 too.
You will be surprised to know all kinds of water filters that are available for homes and offices
Here is the list: Carbon water filters, portable filters, Arsenic and Fluoride filters, Iron & Lead filters, Nitrate filters, Replacement & Sediment Filters, Water Coolers, Carbon Filters, Reverse Osmosis systems
I would recommend a Reverse Osmosis system, typically is installed in series with a sediment filter, carbon block filters and activated carbon filters. The TDS(total dissolved solids) content in my water comes to 2ppm. Almost pure water.
Highly recommend Amway water filter. Good and affordable.
can consider AOX akaline water
decided on popular brand like panasonic or cleansui