18 Aug, 10:18PM in sunny Singapore!

What if Singapore and Australia merge as one country?

Subscribe to What if Singapore and Australia merge as one country? 312 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • angel7030's Avatar
    30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by likeyou:

      Merging a country is just like merging a company.

      Who merge who? That is the important issue.

      Who will follow who in terms of country policy?

      For instances if spore merge aust, who will lead?

      Is it spore have to scrape all its internal policy and replace the aust policies? or vice versa?

      Not that easy.

      Even when we talk about Mal and spore, when merge, do we follow like hkg 2 policy 1 country? Or 1 policy 1 country?

       

      There is a different between merging and acquisition, merging go by the contract wonderfully spelled out, both have their circle of influence and conditions.

      Acquisition will be big fish eat small fish, only the boss who acquired the small fish talk, the rest follow.

      Hope u understand this before bla bla black sheep

  • maxsee's Avatar
    947 posts since Jul '04
    • Aussie merging with S'pore will never ever happens....having stay in aussie for 5 years myself and personally witness the severity of racism is in aussie....it would be dumb if singapore merge with them...we would definitely be 2nd class citizen....

      Whoever post this is definitely either a white man worshipper or an idiot....

      Before even considering merging...look at the skin color...we are yellow not white u IDIOT....speaking english doesn't make you white....even if we beg them to merge with us....the most they will do is use their white bum to fart in our face...

       

  • angel7030's Avatar
    30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • what to do, many pples here have yellow skin but white inside...all banana peoples

  • Junyang700's Avatar
    8,041 posts since Feb '08
    • Originally posted by angel7030:

      what to do, many pples here have yellow skin but white inside...all banana peoples

      no wonder banana is a hot favourite fruit in singapore. LOL.... if you realise... supermarkets usually hang bananas all over the fruits section... apples only one small section...

  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by maxsee:

      Aussie merging with S'pore will never ever happens....having stay in aussie for 5 years myself and personally witness the severity of racism is in aussie....it would be dumb if singapore merge with them...we would definitely be 2nd class citizen....

      Whoever post this is definitely either a white man worshipper or an idiot....

      Before even considering merging...look at the skin color...we are yellow not white u IDIOT....speaking english doesn't make you white....even if we beg them to merge with us....the most they will do is use their white bum to fart in our face...

       


      That's right, we should mefge with China and use our yellow bums to fart in the white mans face. However if enough of us come to Australia and Canada we can use our yellow bums to fart in the faces of them in our newly aquired provinces of China.We only need 15 million for Australia and 25 million for Canada. THis is going to be the Chinese century

  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by angel7030:


      ya, that's why we can them Cauc asian


       I think that Angel has already been ruin by big caucs

  • angel7030's Avatar
    30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • Originally posted by Rambo Wong:


       I think that Angel has already been ruin by big caucs


      like does not imply do it ya, there are many things that we like to see only, but not neccessary indulge in it. In the name of my Uncle Atobe, Please dun tarnish my name.

    • Originally posted by Junyang700:

      no wonder banana is a hot favourite fruit in singapore. LOL.... if you realise... supermarkets usually hang bananas all over the fruits section... apples only one small section...


      too many people have constipation..overly stressed over things that do not need stress, so take banana lor

  • Demon Bane's Avatar
    3,228 posts since Dec '10
  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by angel7030:


      ya, that's why we can them Cauc asian


      Don't betray your Chinese ancestry by going to the big caucs

  • Demon Bane's Avatar
    3,228 posts since Dec '10
    • Actually its more likely that we "merge" with China than with Australia. What do you guys think?

  • Hitman 778's Avatar
    725 posts since Oct '10
    • caucs are big n dumb.must be n insult even having to werk fer them but then i wish spore wasnt like it is..........

    • why are u talking bout merging here n there????the present leaders all good for nothing!

      perhaops so but still no reason to talk bout the fantasy of merging here n there.theres more chances of getting a blue eyed blonde with big tits than ever merging with any country.

  • reyes's Avatar
    3,473 posts since Feb '04
    • christmas island is sold to australia that is for sure!!

      merging, in your dreams only.

      rocker by baby on the tree top, when the wind blows the baby will drop.

       

  • coolzboyzz's Avatar
    41 posts since Dec '10
  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by Hitman 778:

      caucs are big n dumb.must be n insult even having to werk fer them but then i wish spore wasnt like it is..........


  • Whimsy's Avatar
    189 posts since Dec '10
    • There is no point merging if one's is harmonious, and merging creates much more problem if one's is disharmony. Besides, Singapore in itself is a merger of people from over the world.

  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by Hitman 778:

      caucs are big n dumb.must be n insult even having to werk fer them but then i wish spore wasnt like it is..........


       I like working for the caucs but I don't think that they should be above us

  • Demon Bane's Avatar
    3,228 posts since Dec '10
    • If merged with Aussie, our banks will give high Fixed Deposit interests, possibly as high as 5% p.a. icon_lol.gif

  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • Spore still has plenty of empty land that can built more hdb flats for many years. Reclaim land will be sufficient.

  • angel7030's Avatar
    30,628 posts since Jul '07
    • With so many tunnels for pipes, optical lines, mrt, etc etc, singapore may sink anytime with such a heavy top

  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by angel7030:


      like does not imply do it ya, there are many things that we like to see only, but not neccessary indulge in it. In the name of my Uncle Atobe, Please dun tarnish my name.


  • likeyou's Avatar
    9,394 posts since Sep '06
    • Originally posted by angel7030:

      With so many tunnels for pipes, optical lines, mrt, etc etc, singapore may sink anytime with such a heavy top

      Wont sink lah.

      You can fly back to taiwan if Spore sink.

  • Rambo Wong's Avatar
    258 posts since Jul '10
    • Originally posted by angel7030:


      like does not imply do it ya, there are many things that we like to see only, but not neccessary indulge in it. In the name of my Uncle Atobe, Please dun tarnish my name.


      Why do you like to see the big caucs ?

Please Login or Signup to reply.