28 Aug, 12:57AM in sunny Singapore!

SAR 21 is world first rifle cum 4 mm airburst grenade

Subscribe to SAR 21 is world first rifle cum 4 mm airburst grenade 30 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • m203 is too heavy....hard to move around...feeels very clunky.wonder if anyone really uses it in battles?

409 posts since Feb '11
    • ...duh!!...

It’s been used in battles for donkey years. It’s clunky, but that doesn’t mean no one uses it, especially if the alternative is to move around until you can get a shot at someone behind cover (flanking/deliberate assault etc) in a battlefield where everyone’s shooting at anything that moves. Given the choice, I’d rather a M203, weight imbalance and all.

Besides, it isn’t all that unbalanced, especially if you carry it right. (left hand supporting under GL).

1,003 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Underpaid:

...duh!!...

It’s been used in battles for donkey years. It’s clunky, but that doesn’t mean no one uses it, especially if the alternative is to move around until you can get a shot at someone behind cover (flanking/deliberate assault etc) in a battlefield where everyone’s shooting at anything that moves. Given the choice, I’d rather a M203, weight imbalance and all.

Besides, it isn’t all that unbalanced, especially if you carry it right. (left hand supporting under GL).

feels like i could injure myself with m203 with all the clunky fittings...if im sick fever ..and in battle...m203 is last thing i want to touch.

409 posts since Feb '11
    • Ah yes, the “ready to break” quadrant sights Razz I’ll safely say the sights are more in danger from soldiers than soldiers are from the sights. Unless you’re the kind than gets sick of looking at 1206s Smile

If you’re that sick, fighting is the last thing you should be doing.

Please Login or Signup to reply.