22 Aug, 05:47AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

[b]Hell Has No Fury But A woman's Scorn..I married my mother

Subscribe to [b]Hell Has No Fury But A woman's Scorn..I married my mother 269 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by Short Ninja:
      I dont know why TS is the bad guy here as he is only telling a story based on his friend's experience...so in the end he achieve nothing but only get high blood pressure from others here so I agree..let this thread die down.

..You're absolutely right...Jojo is probably in the same plight abandon by her nubby...hence vent the hatred on my thread...U can see how this obstinate woman insists that others must stick to her stance/viewpoint...trying to quote statistics but failed to view that each case is different..just went on generalising...a woman give birth 50 day stay in A1 ward with special doctors and the baby was premature with complications...even a B2/C is sufficient as doctors normally don't discriminate..jojo smacks of arrogance,likely a man hater ..I guess must really be abandoned or worst jilted before...sigh....sigh....

The answer is YES and cuz that is what best friends are for...also I would ask him for Cat woman's phone number>
      Ok Jojo what you said has some truth also but you sounding like you are going personal on the TS over a good story.

Ninja..Jojo is probably the short of woman who probably is alone ranger unlikley to have bosom friends hence will be able to understand...keeps insisting that I am Adrain but the truth is that I've been supporting him when he went thru all the agony and frustration of >10 court appearances,police stations and visitis from IRD,HDB,,MOE,etc all the courtesy of his spiteful Ivy and her mum.

Ivy deserves to be abandoned...wonder which man will go thru all these unnecessary trauma and still accept such a vicious wife or even be relative to the equally scheming mum-in-law.

Talking about retribution..I am just relating what Adrain told me and hence the details like exact dates may not be accurate but the truth is the truth..I'm not related to Ivy and her mum but had seen their unreasonableness even in Family Court when I went to give Adrain the moral support-that's what best friends are for as he would have gone bersek if not for his equally caring parents/siblings..as for Ivy ..it's only her mum that turned up because not for support because she was also a party to all the PPOs application...wake up Jojo retribution or the curse of the devil had already befallen on you whenyou will likley be abandoned by your hubby or be left on the shelf if U insist on painting the black white and wallow in your lunatic Razz Razz Razz asylum..sic Razz Razz Razz Razz Twisted Evil

8,258 posts since Apr '07
    • Originally posted by 787180:
      ..You're absolutely right...Jojo is probably in the same plight abandon by her nubby...hence vent the hatred on my thread...U can see how this obstinate woman insists that others must stick to her stance/viewpoint...trying to quote statistics but failed to view that each case is different..just went on generalising...a woman give birth 50 day stay in A1 ward with special doctors and the baby was premature with complications...even a B2/C is sufficient as doctors normally don't discriminate..jojo smacks of arrogance,likely a man hater ..I guess must really be abandoned or worst jilted before...sigh....sigh....

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Uh huh, and you still have not answer most of my questions.
      You avoiding it for some reason ?
      Scared we'll find out the truth, so you'd look like an idiot ?

Tell me, are men such gullible creatures ?

8,421 posts since Jan '07
    • I really believe in Karma cuz at the end everybody would somehow get what he/she deserves or even something close enough.The story told may be the truth or untruth but it still has the same ending

1) Adrian happiy remarried
      2) Ivy dies
      3) Eventually Adrian would be re-united with his daughter when Ivy is gone with the wind
      4)Ivy's mother unable to get over Ivy"s death and livng a hermit life
      5) TS and Adrian hangs out at kopitiam watching EPL once in a while
      6)Jojo still happy to be what she is
      7) And me? Ive been there before and understand what Adrian's life must have been
      Mr. Green
      Why make life difficult for everybody when we only get to live once-Peace !

I really believe in Karma cuz at the end everybody would somehow get what he/she deserves or even something close enough.The story told may be the truth or untruth but it still has the same ending

2) Ivy dies
      3) Eventually Adrian would be re-united with his daughter when Ivy is gone with the wind
      7) And me? Ive been there before and understand what Adrian's life must have been
      Mr. Green
      Why make life difficult for everybody when we only get to live once-Peace !

I concur.

If only 78710 would have just let sleeping dogs lie.

Why bring up something that's already 3 years past ?

When I read the story, it's like reading a really bad novel.
      Every paragraph don't make sense.

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by jojobeach:
      I concur.

Every paragraph don't make sense.

..Adrain was at first reluctant to let me show his story over this forum but I persuaded him to do so ,so that many pple are made aware that women can be very vicious when spurn by their hubbies.

Adrain finally agreed when I suggested the use of different characters so as not to hurt the actual characters but jojo beach behaved as though she were Ivy...when ahe came out with doubts I answered base on my best knowledge from Adrain and the latter himself may even have forgotten most of the details already...but Jojobeach or bitch behaved as though i am writing all bad things about women-answer is absolutely wrong only on these 2 evil women only-Ivy and her mum as their relentless assaults which have already caused the insanity and ultimately death for Adrain's father-in-law...and history almost repeat itself on Adrain himself if not for his parents/siblings/bosom friends'moral support.

Jojo probably feel aggrievied because Ivy was being divorced by her hubby and hence tried to defend the female gender vehemently.If this story is not the truth,would I bring up VIP's names(PM Lee,Chan Choo San,Wong Kan Seng,ANGMOKio and TanglinPolice,etc) where Adrain went desperately and finally succeeded in obtaining their help to address the injustice caused by the havoc wrought by the 2 crazy women.

Why bring up this story where 3 years have passed?..So that pple are nade aware that there do exist in modern Singapore where the estranged wife is prepared to go out to make hell for his husband to the extend of taking advantage of Women's Charter and police force,wasting the taxpayers'money Razz Razz Razz

• Short Ninja

Send Message 27 January 2008 · 12:45 PM
      I really believe in Karma cuz at the end everybody would somehow get what he/she deserves or even something close enough.The story told may be the truth or untruth but it still has the same ending

2) Ivy dies

Why make life difficult for everybody when we only get to live once-Peace ShortNinja U're absolutely right only those who have seen or been thru it can understand the trauma of going thru the court/divorces..I h've witnessed how Ivy and her mum tried all means to run down Adrain and it was indeed sacry esp with all their lies just to spite him.

I've gained nothing by penning Adrain's story but I think I've achieved the objective that many are made aware of such evil women in Singapore...again I reiterate that only a few such women exist and not alll women...so don't force words into my mouth or twist the facts just to satisfy yourself as the champion of traditional women Razz Razz Razz

• Jojo's comments...

concur.

Every paragraph don't make sense....Jojo U're contradicting yourself...if don't make sense why read further....it must have turned U on to try to champion for the "abused' housewife maybe which the Women's Charter served to protect but has now lost its significance and is due to be updated.

jojo I surmise U can't get over the fact that poison Ivy was being divorced by Adrain for what she and her mum had wrought on him despite the 'marriage scam' concoted by daughter and mum-the latter had used similar techniques to cause her husband to die a solitary death at a nursing home with her request of luxury items and even landed property.just imagine as HOD of a sec sch,she could not even get along with the principal and fellow tecahers.like mother,like daughter,Ivy had to leave music schs-Yahama,Cristofori,Kwai Wai and even her own pte music students and parents detested her attitude...according to adrain she behaved like a demure gentle lady but once ROM the devil showed her true colour..go and read the text yourself...lied to adrain that she had lipo sunction where in fact she had Thalsimmia major otherwise Adrain would not have agreed to her proposal of marriage..of course i'm not siding him as I personally also feel that he shd not rush into marriage after being introduced for ab 3 mths only..see i'm also being objective despite being his gd friend/neighbour,I feel Adrain shd not succumb to her request before knowing each other closely...adrain probably took the bait when Ivy knowing that she was the only unmarried among her siblings rushed adrain into marriage knowing well at that time he was retrenched but feel that Adrain has a gd family who can help him financially...but Ivy can be considered a gd wife? 7 days a week including weekends and public holidays are out from 10am till 10pm returning only to sleep,treating the home like hotel only..when marriage turned sour..went to HDB to complain so as to ruin Adrain's biz....jojo..that's why TS came in...HDB officials approcahed me and other neighbours and enquired whether Adrain's biz affected the neighboourhood...jojo..U don't ven know that HDB allows small scale biz provided the serenity of the HDB is not affected....Adrain even get a letter allowing him to continue his biz despite the compliants lodged by Ivy...Jojo so stop being an arm chair critics and only want to hear all that is pleasant of Ivy and her mum...I'm not gender biased but the 2 women indeed have gone beyond the LAW hoping to punish/spite Ivy emboldened by the fact that adrain's father-in-law death after wallowing in misery could be attributed to ivy's mum...aren't they the devils...I just can't believe when police came knocking at adrain's door(my house is just next door) that he was needed for another investigation where a month ago Ivy and her mum apologised in court for causing Adrain to be locked for by self inflicting themselves and claimed he was the culprit...and the next month another crazy complaint that adrain "raped' and threatened her by intending to put the tape on air? enough is enough...that's where all the neighbours'symapthy went all out to help Adrain as we see injustice being done.

JOJO...SO STOP MAKING ARMCAHIR COMMENTS WHERE U'HVE not seen how the 2 devils torment Adrain...we must be true to our conscience and not gender biased...if adrain were to abuse his Ivy,I would not have supported him too...get this into your pig's head please Razz Razz Razz Razz

• 'Women' we can't live with them but we also can't live without them (poison Ivy also included) Mr. Green

9,670 posts since May '04
    • I hope that prostitute Ivy Chien's Mother Mdm F**king slut prostitute Tan die right now,if not dead by then Laughing

Edited by ceecookie 27 Jan `08, 8:25PM
    283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by ceecookie:
      I hope that prostitute Ivy Chien's Mother Mdm F**king slut prostitute Tan die right now,if not dead by then Laughing

..Wow..but be careful..jojobeach may curse U oooh...for going against the 2 bloody witches Ivy and her mum Razz Razz Razz

I'd sure love to get down from my comfy armchair.
      But you refused to send me the info. after repeated requests.

I am still waiting for you to send me her real name and contact information.
      You can PM me.

And VK is also waiting for the case ID both for the police "rape and video" case. And also that divorce judgement thing ?

I also asked you what age are Ivy and her siblings when their father died a "lonely" death.

Did you just copy the story from that gossip magazine PiliPala and declared it your own ?

We are still waiting and waiting. But you'd prefer to keep barking like a mad dog here. Rolling Eyes

Do your parents know what you are doing ? Are you afraid that if they ever find out, they'd give you a good spanking ?

FYI: This is listed in the HDB website about small business.
      TUITION CENTER IS NOT PERMITTED.

"List of Businesses that are not permitted under the Home Office Scheme

Businesses that are not permitted under the Home Office Scheme are:

1. Maid Agency/Employment Agency

2. Contractors Business

3. Car Trading Business

4. Commercial School e.g. music, dance, language school or tuition centre

................."

Call me anything you want. But your ignorance is making you a fool.

Edited by jojobeach 02 Feb `08, 10:04PM
    283 posts since Dec '07
    • Jojo....pte tuition for just a handful students is not deemed a tuition center as this is on a small scale basis with no signboard or whatsoevr according to HDB..for U just plugging info from internet from the various sources-SGH,HDB,etc..you're merely generalising.

I send Adrian's to that magazine and the editor gladly want to publish.as I'm not Adrian...don't expect me to recall the case no.divorce suit or even the IO's name..even when I check with Adrain..he did not appear to want to know about all this bad memory... PM you already...can call Ivy yourselfdevil.png

17,875 posts since Jun '05

You have gone too far.

I will be in my other office from 7pm to 10pm.

Please call this number: +65 6557 5900 during that time. Ask for Mick.

I shall like to have you verbally tells me what is Ivy's number and will do the contacting and collaboration of the stories for her side to proceed further.  If you want to PM, do so and make sure a cc goes to jojobeach.

So far, I can still confirm that you have not submitted any concrete contact details or information besides that divorce number.  If none is forthcoming, I shall then have to use that divorce number and proceed against Adrian.

Better if we do this now then to let you continue pretending to be some righteous forumer to be posting slandering info about Ivy as well as trying to concoct stories about other forumers here which are frankly what low lifers does.

Its already very obvious you are opting to behave like one.  So lets see how far else you want to dig your own grave.

• My apologies.

I was flying around in a airplane and was trying to settle down a bit and didnt checked how far this went.

Following was what 787180 posted that might lead to our uncovering of both Adrain & Ivy as well as the real name of the child.

And since I am posting this out, I am prepared to take on the secondary backlash that this number be traced and a minor be named in public.

"Adrian filed for divorce in 2002 and was successful im obtaining the decree nisi absolute on 5 April 2005 under case no.D4350/V."

787180, I hope you know how to 'support' your Adrian when all shitz hit the fan.

9,670 posts since May '04
    • We can just end this case by sending JB hitmans after Ivy,much like the Guni Ter incident.

5 shots to the body + head should do the trick.Terminator style 

And no,dont try to scare me with Singapore's law or the corrupt Singapore Police Force.This forum is based in UK,which give us Freedom of Speech.

Edited by ceecookie 02 Feb `08, 9:58PM

You are a real embarrasment to your own kind, men.

Talk so much, no action. Another irresponsible shyt.

• Originally posted by ceecookie:

We can just end this case by sending JB hitmans after Ivy,much like the Guni Ter incident.

5 shots to the body + head should do the trick.Terminator style 

And no,dont try to scare me with Singapore's law or the corrupt Singapore Police Force.This forum is based in UK,which give us Freedom of Speech.

Uk? Freedom of Speech?  Does it include text?

Hmmm....JB hitman? Might be able to pay a bit more to remove some non-existent balls of Adrain & TS too.

Afterall, females being vicious and hellish and all. I am sure death is too easy for men in general. :D

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Fuck U...kitty and jojo bitches....U 2 shd be executed by hitman too..act like lawyer or public prosecutor...even a  Thai..bomoh can finish U 2 withy just a strand of your hair..May this new year cause U 2 to meet with  disastrous accidents ..fuck the 2 out of your asses......hope the 2 die a terrible death

• U 2 fucking chow chee bye..who do U think U are….Adrain must reply to yr fucking nonsense..ought to have yr head blown off…..go and drop dead will best for the 2 of you…dedicated to fucky bastards..kitty and jojo

• Wow, now this is interesting.

Your new wife giving you a hard time abstaining sex from you again ? Hardly surprising.

You came here to expose Ivy that evil "bi-tch" ok.

I expose you 787180 the evil " shyt".. not ok ?

Now, how fair is that ?

FYI : This " Do as I say, not as I do." crap don't work with modern readers.

You dare to do, but kiasee to face the repurcussion... what a COWARDLY man. Tsk.

• I was listening to a song by Phil Collins on the radio this morning and suddenly I felt I was like Adrian all over again.....sob!   sob! but to think that this thread has turned from a good story to a free for all I fcuk you and you fcuk me back which is really saddening.I felt that song is for you guys and so .... from now on y'all have to go on living SEPARATE LIVES.angel.png

• Originally posted by 787180:

Fuck U...kitty and jojo bitches....U 2 shd be executed by hitman too..act like lawyer or public prosecutor...even a  Thai..bomoh can finish U 2 withy just a strand of your hair..May this new year cause U 2 to meet with  disastrous accidents ..fuck the 2 out of your asses......hope the 2 die a terrible death

Well well well.....

Print this out, bring to police station, lodge a report.

I wonder how Adrain will feel, to be called up by the police station and squat there for CNY until he surrender his friend who insulted females on text.

I am sure the Ang Mo Kio IOs will be happy to recall who is Adrain now that Serious Insults was issued against Females by Adrain and his cohorts.

• Am on my way to Police Cantonment Complex.

Might just as well drop by the reporting desk and drop this printout.

I hereby wish Adrain, his good friend aka 787180 cum neighbour a happy CNY 2008. biggrin.png

Please Login or Signup to reply.