23 Oct, 09:26AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Aunt Agony

[b]Hell Has No Fury But A woman's Scorn..I married my mother

Subscribe to [b]Hell Has No Fury But A woman's Scorn..I married my mother 269 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by 787180:

d

[b]Adrian filed for divorce in 2002 and was successful im obtaining the decree nisi absolute on 5 April 2005 under case no.D4350/V.

The false police report whereby Ivy alleged Adrain "raped" her and videotaped the act and Ivy was subsequently given a stern poice warning..case was recorded at Ang Mo Kio Central police station.
      I understand from Adrain he has asked his lawyer to put on hold the civil suit and if Ivy and her mum should "attack" again ,Adrain would not hesistate to pursue to the fullest bearing in mind the Family Court has already issued a warning to them not to harass Adrain and his family again. Razz Razz Razz
      [/b]

I asked for the judgement, not the decree nisi.

Decree nisi only have details of divorce and its agreed settlement not the issues that was put up for discussion. The Judgement are not opened to the public except for those who paid subscription and those of the legal system.

And I asked for the Case IO, not the police station. IF you would so kind as to provide a NRIC number of Adrian or Ivy, it might make it easier.

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:

I will hereby post you something, something which you have no idea what the Women's charter really encompasses.

To Papa,

Thank you for confiding in this 78180 about your troubles with mummy & grandma.

Thank you for letting your story known, to everyone now who now knows mummy's name and everyone of my classmates & everyone who might want to use mummy to teach them music and who wouldnt anymore because they found out that mummy and grandma are such biatches.

There may be such a chance, that mummy will not have any money now to help pay grandma for the food, electricity & expenses that I will need to incur. And we will need to ask you for more money since mummy cannot generate income anymore, what with her bozzes disliking her and is unhappy with the bad publicity and the harrassment calls to the office. THANK YOU.

Thank you also, for exposing this story about grandma, she now walk me to nursery/school in shame because of your publicity and my classmates, their siblings and mothers shun me because I have a father who can easily sue mummy and make me go to Foster home instead.

Thank you also about the story about the video tape and the police warning. I now know I have a devil mother and it must be that your current family are now angels and I must be devil in my blood thats why you want to take away that women's charter so that I will be known as a devil and must never be allowed to marry and have men suffer your own suffering.

I thank you.

.When the 2 vicious women Ivy and her mum inflicted pains on Adrain and his family ...have they also spare a thought on the agony and frustration he underwent...be objective..no point engaging in one sided bias with women who are siding the female gender only.

I don't gain by writing on behalf of Adrain but hope that all men will be made more aware of the dangers of marriage.Of course in divorce every thing just turns ugly for both genders Razz Razz Razz

2,074 posts since Jul '06
      .When the 2 vicious women Ivy and her mum inflicted pains on Adrain and his family ...have they also spare a thought on the agony and frustration he underwent...be objective..no point engaging in one sided bias with women who are siding the female gender only.

I don't gain by writing on behalf of Adrain but hope that all men will be made more aware of the dangers of marriage.Of course in divorce every thing just turns ugly for both genders Razz Razz Razz

you sound as if marriages are places whereby women are scary monsters waiting for men to fall into.

Hold on a minute. Marriage is a life time commitment between 2 parties. if things dont work out, and things turn ugly, it could be painful for either or both parties. It is rarely one sided.

And like i said, marriages are life time commitments. You and/or Adrian keep blaming Ivy and his mother, but, has Adrian exercised due care to make sure he was marrying the right girl? Was he responsible towards himself even? He married the gal after knowing her only 3 mths. 3 months! that is a very short time. How much can a person know another within such a short time? I am sure Adrian knew the risks of marrying a stranger, but he went along. So he should be responsible for his action (for marrying a stranger).

So, stop saying marriage is harmful for men. Marriage is sacred. Just cause some people do not respect the institution of marriage and not exercise due care to themselves, and the institution of marriage is blamed for their own carelessness or 'heckcareness'?

Edited by blu_sky 18 Jan `08, 9:57AM
    2,435 posts since Apr '06
    • I read this one line, and I saw the root of cause...

'Adrian Lim and Ivy Chien decided to get married after only three months together'

Only 3 months? And want to get married? To me, minimum of 2 years to really know the person and to fall in love.

3 months is what?

To a certain extent, this partially his own fault not to be careful.

Sukat sukat want to kan chiong marry.

6,691 posts since Apr '05
    • marriage agency mah. both cant find partners themseles

Originally posted by pwnz0r:
      I read this one line, and I saw the root of cause...

'Adrian Lim and Ivy Chien decided to get married after only three months together'

Only 3 months? And want to get married? To me, minimum of 2 years to really know the person and to fall in love.

3 months is what?

To a certain extent, this partially his own fault not to be careful.

Sukat sukat want to kan chiong marry.
    8,421 posts since Jan '07
    2,435 posts since Apr '06
    • Originally posted by newcomer:
      marriage agency mah. both cant find partners themseles

nah, just because introduced via marriage agency doesnt mean need to get married within 3 mths.

he kenna cos he despo i guess.

guys, rem not to be so despo.

• Originally posted by pwnz0r:
      nah, just because introduced via marriage agency doesnt mean need to get married within 3 mths.

he kenna cos he despo i guess.

guys, rem not to be so despo.

Many people think that 'i must get married before 30 or which ever age', but why should you? would you rather marry young and divorce young?

I say, get your attitude right. Marry the right person whom you love. Age is secondary.

Edited by blu_sky 18 Jan `08, 2:05PM
    • Originally posted by Short Ninja:
      Just a question.How come Adrian's divorce took 3 long years?

Probably because both parties want to dwiddle, dwaddle about the property, who give what money, what amount and some kinda mental restriction for each other by terms of marriage.

So you are saying. Poor Adrain, he is above 30 years old and is more vunerable then his own child, who is now how many years old?

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by Short Ninja:
      Just a question.How come Adrian's divorce took 3 long years?

Fully agree..Adrian;s greatest mistake was to go along with Ivy's proposal to get married within a short span of 3 months..the child will be entering primary 1 next year...why took 3 years to divorce..Family Court..without consent ..has to be physically staying apart or separated for 3 years b4 divorce can be granted...besides battle on over custody,matrimonial flat ,PPO ,maintenance,etc

8,280 posts since Apr '07

So, in light of your postings and your motivations.

Have you gained nobility ?
      Have you secured your martyrdom ?
      Has Adrian sent you the 72 virgins ?

You claim to be doing this for the greater good.
      But you have neglected the true needs of the ones in need.
      The child has become collateral damage.

Do you feel great about what you have done so far ?

You mentioned that Adrian is now married with a new wife.
      Even if Adrian finally gets his hands on his daughter.

Have you considered.
      Is the new wife willing to BE A STEPMOM ?
      The child has no blood relation to his NEW wife.

That means, his new wife has to take care of SOMEONE else's kid.

Is Adrian and his new wife planning to have their own kids ?

787180, life is not as simple as you wished it.
      The whole world doesn't revolve around your ideals.

Many things we choose to do, WILL affect the people around us, directly or indirectly.

Think before you put your thoughts into actions.

So far, this story has done more damage to the image of man.

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by jojobeach:

So, in light of your postings and your motivations.

Have you gained nobility ?
      Have you secured your martyrdom ?
      Has Adrian sent you the 72 virgins ?

You claim to be doing this for the greater good.
      But you have neglected the true needs of the ones in need.
      The child has become collateral damage.

Do you feel great about what you have done so far ?

You mentioned that Adrian is now married with a new wife.
      Even if Adrian finally gets his hands on his daughter.

Have you considered.
      Is the new wife willing to BE A STEPMOM ?
      The child has no blood relation to his NEW wife.

This real story serves to illustrate that women can be deranged or become devillish when they're abandoned.They have no qualms to spite their estranged husbands and go all out to harm them as portrayed in the story while Adrain remains the punching bag even the police discriminates in favour of the weaker sex...hence U see so many applying PPOs and cry'wplf" so to get their men into trouble.What the 2 wicked witches-Ivy and her mum did to Adrain-report Inland Revenue that he earned tons of $,report HDB he operated an illegal tuition agency,reported Ministry of Environment that he breed mosquitoes,balantly ignored court order 5 times to prevent Adrain from bonding with his daughter,inflicting injuries upon themselves(mum and daughter) and blamed on Adrain.despite police warning still dared to make false police report that Adrain threatened to show sex videos where there was no such incidence at all and all escape with minimum punishments.It is because not subject to . serious punishment than she and her mum know they will be let off lightly all at the expense of men.

jojo...U're out to sympathise and empathise with them only..such cruel mother who did not even want the dad to bond with his daughter and yet demanded $3700 ailmony..cheapskate right...demanded A1 class for 50 days delivery costing ab $200,000 where Adrain provided B2 for her.

A woman/gf can be very adorable but once divorce is imminent the lovable qualities in them may turn devillish..Ivy and her mum..both scheming idiots do not elicit sympathy at all-made report to IRD that Adrain earns tons of $$$,reported to MOEnviron that he bred mosquitoes,to HDB that he conducted illegal tuition,cut off his water/electricity supply,made false police rept that Adrain videotape sex acts to blackmail where no such incidence at all,inflicted injuries on themselves so as to cause adrain to be locked up...hell to them...of course no body denies that the kid is the innocent party and shd not be made to suffer due to irreconciliability btw the couple..but again Ivy blocked access to the child so that father cannot bond with his daughter...jojo wake up U may symapthise or empathise with the wrong party..avoid all the biaseness against men just because U may hve been abandoned unfairly by your ex...no point for me to engage with meaningful dialogue if U fail or just don't want to see Adrain's suffering and treat it lightly

That means, his new wife has to take care of SOMEONE else's kid.

Is Adrian and his new wife planning to have their own kids ?

787180, life is not as simple as you wished it.
      The whole world doesn't revolve around your ideals.

Many things we choose to do, WILL affect the people around us, directly or indirectly.

Think before you put your thoughts into actions.

So far, this story has done more damage to the image of man.

[/b][/quote]

This real story serves to illustrate that women can be deranged or become devillish when they're abandoned.They have no qualms to spite their estranged husbands and go all out to harm them as portrayed in the story while Adrain remains the punching bag even the police discriminates in favour of the weaker sex...hence U see so many applying PPOs and cry'wplf" so to get their men into trouble.What the 2 wicked witches-Ivy and her mum did to Adrain-report Inland Revenue that he earned tons of $,report HDB he operated an illegal tuition agency,reported Ministry of Environment that he breed mosquitoes,balantly ignored court order 5 times to prevent Adrain from bonding with his daughter,inflicting injuries upon themselves(mum and daughter) and blamed on Adrain.despite police warning still dared to make false police report that Adrain threatened to show sex videos where there was no such incidence at all and all escape with minimum punishments.It is because not subject to . serious punishment than she and her mum know they will be let off lightly all at the expense of men.

jojo...U're out to sympathise and empathise with them only..such cruel mother who did not even want the dad to bond with his daughter and yet demanded $3700 ailmony..cheapskate right...demanded A1 class for 50 days delivery costing ab $200,000 where Adrain provided B2 for her.

A woman/gf can be very adorable but once divorce is imminent the lovable qualities in them may turn devillish..Ivy and her mum..both scheming idiots do not elicit sympathy at all-made report to IRD that Adrain earns tons of $$$,reported to MOEnviron that he bred mosquitoes,to HDB that he conducted illegal tuition,cut off his water/electricity supply,made false police rept that Adrain videotape sex acts to blackmail where no such incidence at all,inflicted injuries on themselves so as to cause adrain to be locked up...hell to them...of course no body denies that the kid is the innocent party and shd not be made to suffer due to irreconciliability btw the couple..but again Ivy blocked access to the child so that father cannot bond with his daughter...jojo wake up U may symapthise or empathise with the wrong party..avoid all the biaseness against men just because U may hve been abandoned unfairly by your ex...no point for me to engage with meaningful dialogue if U fail or just don't want to see Adrain's suffering and treat it lightly

The truth is, men or women, they are equally capable of being destructive or devilish when they are dejected. We hear you loud and clear, the plight that Adrian went through. Yes, there probably (if what you said is true) was unfairness and he was in some sympathetic positions. But by character-bashing ivy and her mother, and blaming women in general for Adrian's mistake for marrying a woman he doesnt even know , it really shows how a extreme a person you are and how not clear-headed you are.

Actually i am beginning to wonder how you are related to Adrian. Or are you Adrian himself?

Edited by blu_sky 20 Jan `08, 2:22PM
    8,280 posts since Apr '07
    • Originally posted by blu_sky:
      Actually i am beginning to wonder how you are related to Adrian. Or are you Adrian himself?

Actually, I also wonder about the same thing.

Either TS is Adrian's new gullible wife, or TS is Adrian himself.

• Originally posted by jojobeach:
      Actually, I also wonder about the same thing.

Either TS is Adrian's new gullible wife, or TS is Adrian himself.

If it is Adrian's new wife, not Adrian himself, it would probably be worse. Cos she probably has been brainwashed by him or overcome by her bitterness &/or jealousy that she has bore a hatred for all the women in this world and is maligning all womenkind (of course that includes herself and her mother)!

Edited by blu_sky 20 Jan `08, 2:28PM

So Moral of the story. NEVER ABANDONE ANY WIFE AND MOTHER IN LAW. AND DONT YOU DARE TO MARRY ANOTHER FEMALE.

Or suffer the consequences. Twisted Evil

283 posts since Dec '07
    • extracted from another forum....> comments of injustice from other readers on similar topic.

Women Exist in S'pore-I married my mum-in-law too
      (#16)
      Randolph_scjgyc

Re: Such Women Exist in S'pore-I married my mum-in-law too - Yesterday, 10:06 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      Originally Posted by peaceandlove
      This happens in modern Singapore...the baby was with her since birth and Family Court normally will grant the custody to the wife despite her medical condition...not to forget Adrain landed in locked up when Ivy and her mum inflicted injuries upon themselves just to get Adrain into trouble at Family Service Centre where Adrain was supposed to bond with his daughter.Ivy's mum did not cut ties with her other daughter but the latter is prepared to go against her unreasonable demands unlike Ivy who is her mum's pet and dare not defy her commands.In fact her mum had imparted to her daughter Ivy how to spite her husband(Ivy's father) so that accounted for Ivy's evilness.

Ivy and her mum had to change a total of ab 5 lawyers fighting custody,division of assets,PPO,child access & maintenance,etc most of her lawyers declined to represent them due to their unreasonable requests and demands.In fact Adrain was lucky as most of their lawyers subsequently warned Adrain as Ivy and her mum were to get even with him.

I'm writing on behalf of my neighbour Adrain who suffered this injustice and my aim is to warn public that such wicked women exist in S'pore

This is only the tip of the iceberg. The root of all this evil is traceable to our system and its antiquated protection of women through the Women Charter. And I can confidently say the rationale and motive behind it all is about vote buying(from women) and revenue collection by our leadership to perpetrate their hold on power in this country. It is not unreasonable to say many of the women judges are prejudiced against men and I can prove it with evidence and status quo in my own case which I won eventually single handedly in the High Court without any lawyers. The whole process breeds contempt and makes a mockery of justice system which is about fairness, justice and equity. Good women when subject to 'rat poisoning' becomes terrible monsters. Given the edge accorded by the law they can become very vicious especially when further taken advantage by greedy lawyers who places the sword in their hands. I take comfort however that more modern and educated women are learning and beginning to realise how destructive and grave the social injustice and thus giving support to a Family Charter which is more beneficial and the building of the family which is the bedrock of our society

Randolph_scjgyc
      View Public Profile
      Send a private message to Randolph_scjgyc
      Find More Posts by Randolph_scjgyc

Ivy and her mum had to change a total of ab 5 lawyers fighting custody,division of assets,PPO,child access & maintenance,etc most of her lawyers declined to represent them due to their unreasonable requests and demands.In fact Adrain was lucky as most of their lawyers subsequently warned Adrain as Ivy and her mum were to get even with him.

I'm writing on behalf of my neighbour Adrain who suffered this injustice and my aim is to warn public that such wicked women exist in S'pore

You are Adrian's neighbour? So are you male or female?

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by blu_sky:
      You are Adrian's neighbour? So are you male or female?

..Does this matter? I am writing for the public to be wary of such evil women but I'm not generalising all women are bad ..sori to diasppoint I am a male

..Does this matter? I am writing for the public to be wary of such evil women but I'm not generalising all women are bad ..sori to diasppoint I am a male

nah, no disappointment. how old are you? and are you married?

41 posts since Jan '08
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:
      I asked for the judgement, not the decree nisi.

Decree nisi only have details of divorce and its agreed settlement not the issues that was put up for discussion. The Judgement are not opened to the public except for those who paid subscription and those of the legal system.

And I asked for the Case IO, not the police station. IF you would so kind as to provide a NRIC number of Adrian or Ivy, it might make it easier.

787180, why don't you respond to this? I'm curious about the facts of this story too. I nearly believed everything, and then your refusal to respond to viciouskitty74 and jojobeach really just shook your story up. Either you're Adrian himself (which I highly suspect, looking at your signature "AL"), or you're his very gullible friend. Which reminds me, what exactly are you again? His neighbour or his church friend?

283 posts since Dec '07
    • Originally posted by hero/heroine:
      787180, why don't you respond to this? I'm curious about the facts of this story too. I nearly believed everything, and then your refusal to respond to viciouskitty74 and jojobeach really just shook your story up. Either you're Adrian himself (which I highly suspect, looking at your signature "AL"), or you're his very gullible friend. Which reminds me, what exactly are you again? His neighbour or his church friend?

Believe or not is immaterial as my purpose is to make the public aware of the existence of such evil women...i'm not using this story to berate all women but Ivy and her mum certainly don't deserve our sympathy.....I'm Adrain's neughbour and good friend

Believe or not is immaterial as my purpose is to make the public aware of the existence of such evil women...i'm not using this story to berate all women but Ivy and her mum certainly don't deserve our sympathy.....I'm Adrain's neughbour and good friend

The last time hor....I got this female who loves to stir trouble, especially on people who cannot fight back.

She was caught having affairs with a married man, but she tells everyone hor....that she is married, and the married man is her husband good friend thats why she is often out with him while her husband is not around.

ROM has no records of her being married.

So go figure.

• BTW, I was re-reading everything and noticed the following:

1) Adrian wants his wife and mother in law dead, so he can take over the care and upbringing of his child so the child will not turn out like his ex wife & grandmother.

2) Adrian has the choice to pursue the issues about false report made about the rape during the marriage. Also on the issues of the ex wife's unreasonable harrassment behaviors are as he claimed it was thru the guidance of the mother in law.

3) Though the ex wife has custody of the child. In the event that the mother and the grandmother is not suitable parent/ guardian of the child. Especially if criminal matters has been bought against them. The custody of the child will go to a more suitable parent. ie Adrian.

Now. Adrian either needs a better friend, or at least a better lawyer. Because there is higher chance, thru 787180 actions and possibly Adrian's indiscreetion to be confiding in his so called 'good neighbour & friend'.

That Adrian is more liable for unreasonable behaviours and is thus no way suitable as a parent even in the event of the ex wife and the mother in law's death.

I must say, 7871780 is doing a good job right now ensuring that Adrian may never be recognised as a competant parent in more years to come.

Please Login or Signup to reply.