21 Aug, 11:39PM in sunny Singapore!

Diecast Model

Subscribe to Diecast Model 2,022 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    290 posts since Oct '06
    • You can upload your diecast model here. It can be Bus, car and anything that you guys want to share your collection here.

I shall go first:

My first diecast model bus in the scale of 1/50.

Mobile Crane

Edited by shinkansen 11 Mar `09, 3:02AM
    206 posts since May '08
    4,048 posts since May '08
    • Originally posted by Basiling:

My latest collection from Japan

Other Tomica Bus

so good you can take those pics, i don have cam, ask gor gor he don wan lend me.

17,674 posts since Jul '08
    1,065 posts since Jun '08
    1,977 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by AEW5001:

since there is such a thread, i want to ask when i can get a 1:50 MTrans bus model?

There are no MTrans bus model. It's based on Scania Irizar PB. Try searching "Irizar PB" on Google. Maybe you'll get some hits.

2,042 posts since Jun '06
    • I have a MB O405GN2.......Missing 2 doors, bought a long time ago, maybe 7-10 years ago? Gonna try find it....

7,748 posts since Mar '04
    • Originally posted by cherrycola:

Where do u guys buy the models from? On average, how much does each cost?

Been to some bus model releated websites, mostly can be purchased in Hong Kong, so wanted my aunt who is stayign in Hong Kong currently to help me buy then come back to SG to give me the Christmas Gift.

13,552 posts since Nov '04
    206 posts since May '08
    13,523 posts since Aug '07
    290 posts since Oct '06
    • Originally posted by cherrycola:

Where do u guys buy the models from? On average, how much does each cost?

Cost about 50 to S$60 plus on a 1/50 scale model. I have also brought a 1/50 scale 200 tons mobile crane.

13,552 posts since Nov '04
    1,079 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by shinkansen:

Cost about 50 to S$60 plus on a 1/50 scale model. I have also brought a 1/50 scale 200 tons mobile crane.

I suppose we are in the same gang haha...

Is your crane the same variant/color? This one is Liebherr LTM1200-5.1.

And in case those folks who don't know, these construction models do cost a lot, got this for 450 SGD...

OT and edit: Sorry for being rude, just saw pictures of your mobile crane model in another forum... Magnificient! That model is a rare item too I guess, and I have not seen in on sale here in local dealers/importers, although I know one guy who own that model too locally. Hope that two of these 200 ton (small) giants can sit side by side one day and have some photos taken.

Edited by TIB1224Y 23 Nov `08, 8:48PM
    • Originally posted by TIB1224Y:

And in case those folks who don't know, these construction models do cost a lot, got this for 450 SGD...

OT and edit: Sorry for being rude, just saw pictures of your mobile crane model in another forum... Magnificient! That model is a rare item too I guess, and I have not seen in on sale here in local dealers/importers, although I know one guy who own that model too locally. Hope that two of these 200 ton (small) giants can sit side by side one day and have some photos taken.

Holy crap thats HUGE! How did you ever transport it home? =P

• Yeah actually it comes in a box, about 30 plus cm long, weighs about 3 kilos...

Comes with the crane itself, already assembled, counterweight pieces (the weights behind to counter nature's force; gravity), extended jib sections and a tool to lock the weights in...

Very easy to bring home, this crane is still considered medium size. Other models go up to 5-10 kilos and there are just some that comes in crates...

Now, who would hope that a bus model comes along this size... Man, it would be big...

290 posts since Oct '06

S$450? so ex, where did you brought it? My one also a 1/50 scale 200ton model.I bourght at a price of est S$ 230 inclusive of mail handling charge.

Yeah actually it comes in a box, about 30 plus cm long, weighs about 3 kilos...

Comes with the crane itself, already assembled, counterweight pieces (the weights behind to counter nature's force; gravity), extended jib sections and a tool to lock the weights in...

Very easy to bring home, this crane is still considered medium size. Other models go up to 5-10 kilos and there are just some that comes in crates...

Now, who would hope that a bus model comes along this size... Man, it would be big...

whoa the box is longer than a 30cm ruler xD  yeah i hope a bus model comes along this size. Maybe i can sit inside it =P

• Yeah, the model is at a limited production run of 1000 pieces in Mammoet colors only, hence the price, plus its the first and only LTM1200-5.1 that Mammoet owns (all others are in -1 variants)...

The QAY model is rare as the production numbers are unknown. I estimate about 1500 pieces bah...

4,506 posts since Mar '08
    11 posts since Nov '08
    10,056 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by Raraken:

I have a MB O405GN2.......Missing 2 doors, bought a long time ago, maybe 7-10 years ago? Gonna try find it....

Oh the model is from Kidsmate or dickie something like that right?

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by Acx1688:

Modified Tomica 79, 101 to Duple Metsec MK III

MK IV

Scania N113CRB

Wow... amazing.... Nice work!

Please Login or Signup to reply.