02 Sep, 07:21PM in sunny Singapore!

Route Suggestions (Part 4)

Subscribe to Route Suggestions (Part 4) 2,003 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SBS7440T's Avatar
    138 posts since Dec '10
    • Service 163M - To call at an additional bus stop

      Sengkang Sq
      - Sengkang Interchange
      Compassvale Rd
      - Opp Blk 241
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 250A
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 126A
      - Blk 124
      - Blk 111
      Sengkang East Ave
      - Blk 267 CP
      - Opp Blk 203A
      - Opp Blk 200B
      - Opp Blk 303B
      - Opp Blk 305 CP
      - Opp Blk 310B
      Sengkang West Ave
      - Bef Fernvale Link
      - Pei Hwa Sec Sch
      - Bef Fernvale Lane
      Jln Kayu
      - Aft Sengkang West Ave
      Fernvale Lane
      - Opp Bk 405C
      Sengkang West Ave
      - Aft Fernvale Lane
      - Opp Pei Hwa Sec Sch
      - Aft Fernvale Link
      Sengkang East Ave
      - Blk 311A
      - Blk 305D
      - Blk 303B
      - Blk 200B
      - Blk 203B
      - Blk 208 CP
      Punggol Rd
      - Opp Blk 110
      - Blk 227D
      - Blk 231
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 235
      Sengkang Sq
      - Sengkang Interchange

  • SBS 9256 X's Avatar
    1,537 posts since Sep '07
    • Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3

    • Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3

  • SBS7440T's Avatar
    138 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3


      It seems a bit short.

  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3


      how about

      Bishan - Pasir Ris

      Bishan St 13 - Bishan St 11 - Bishan St 21 - Upp Thomson Rd - SLE - TPE - Jln Kayu - TPE - Pasir Ris Dr 12 - Pasir Ris Dr 1 - Pasir Ris Dr 10 - Pasir Ris Dr 3

      Edited by sbst275 19 Mar `11, 9:39PM
  • Edd1's Avatar
    810 posts since Oct '09
  • Glencsoh's Avatar
    627 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3


      Duplicate Sv 88

  • AJQZC's Avatar
    85 posts since Sep '08
    • Perhaps we can remove service 275? It duplicates 131 completely and comes at a much greater interval, so the residents there can just conveniently board 131 instead.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,363 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by AJQZC:

      Perhaps we can remove service 275? It duplicates 131 completely and comes at a much greater interval, so the residents there can just conveniently board 131 instead.


      I had another plan before in July 2010, to renumber 275.

    • Originally posted by SBS7440T:

      Service 163M - To call at an additional bus stop

      Sengkang Sq
      - Sengkang Interchange
      Compassvale Rd
      - Opp Blk 241
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 250A
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 126A
      - Blk 124
      - Blk 111
      Sengkang East Ave
      - Blk 267 CP
      - Opp Blk 203A
      - Opp Blk 200B
      - Opp Blk 303B
      - Opp Blk 305 CP
      - Opp Blk 310B
      Sengkang West Ave
      - Bef Fernvale Link
      - Pei Hwa Sec Sch
      - Bef Fernvale Lane
      Jln Kayu
      - Aft Sengkang West Ave
      Fernvale Lane
      - Opp Bk 405C
      Sengkang West Ave
      - Aft Fernvale Lane
      - Opp Pei Hwa Sec Sch
      - Aft Fernvale Link
      Sengkang East Ave
      - Blk 311A
      - Blk 305D
      - Blk 303B
      - Blk 200B
      - Blk 203B
      - Blk 208 CP
      Punggol Rd
      - Opp Blk 110
      - Blk 227D
      - Blk 231
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 235
      Sengkang Sq
      - Sengkang Interchange

      I don't think many passengers frequented this bus stop, as 163M operates only in early morning and after night.

  • Junyang700's Avatar
    8,039 posts since Feb '08
    • 928 - Woodlands Int >>> Harbourfront Int
      (Full KJDEP controlled)
      0530 hrs - 2300 hrs
      0600 hrs - 2330 hrs
      6 - 12 minutes

      Woodlands Int
      Woodlands Ave 3
      Woodlands Road
      Sungei Kadut Avenue
      Choa Chu Kang Way
      Choa Chu Kang North 7
      Choa Chu Kang Drive
      Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
      Choa Chu Kang Way
      Choa Chu Kang Road
      Upper Bukit Timah Road
      Jalan Anak Bukit
      Clementi Road
      Commonwealth Ave West
      Queensway
      Alexandra Road
      Telok Blangah Road
      Harbourfront Int

      989 - Sembawang Int >>> Yew Tee (Loop)
      0600 - 2300 hrs
      (WLDEP Full Control)
      Downroute - Bukit Panjang Road towards Yew Tee at 600 hrs.

      Sembawang Int
      Canberra Road
      Admiralty Drive
      Sembawang Road
      Woodlands Avenue 7
      Woodlands Avenue 2
      SLE
      BKE
      Bukit Panjang Road
      Choa Chu Kang Road
      Teck Whye Avenue
      Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
      Choa Chu Kang Way
      Choa Chu Kang North 7
      Choa Chu Kang Drive
      Choa Chu Kang North 5
      Choa Chu Kang North 6
      Choa Chu Kang Drive
      Choa Chu Kang North 7
      Choa Chu Kang Way
      Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4
      Teck Whye Avenue
      Choa Chu Kang Road
      Bukit Panjang Road
      BKE
      SLE
      Woodlands Ave 2
      Woodlands Ave 7
      Sembawang Road
      Admiralty Drive
      Canberra Road
      Sembawang Int

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,363 posts since Jun '10
    • 84

      Punggol - Bishan

      Direction 1 From Punggol Interchange

      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Opp Blk 293
      - Punggol Sec Sch
      - Opp Blk 188
      - Blk 649
      Punggol East
      - Opp Blk 166A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 126A
      - Blk 108
      - Blk 101C
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 102C
      - Blk 190C
      - St. Anne's Ch
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 235
      - Sengkang Stn
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Opp Blk 323B
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Blk 204C
      - Buangkok Stn
      Buangkok Dr
      - Blk 557
      Buangkok Green
      - Blk 565
      - Blk 579
      - Blk 911
      - Blk 969
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Aft Yio Chu Kang Rd
      - Aft Seagate
      - Techplace 2
      - Aft Blk 5000
      - Bef CTE
      - Ang Mo Kio ITE
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 540
      - Blk 555
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 452
      - Blk 427
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 324
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Aft Blk 304
      Marymount Rd
      - Blk 254
      Bishan St 22
      - Blk 245
      - Opp Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 202
      Bishan Rd
      - Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 501
      - Opp Blk 125
      Bishan St 13
      - Blk 169
      - Opp Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Bishan Interchange

      Direction 2 From Bishan Interchange

      Bishan St 13
      - Bishan Interchange
      - Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Zion Bible Presby Ch
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 125
      - Blk 115
      Bishan Rd
      - Opp Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 22
      - Opp Blk 203
      - Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 257
      Marymount Rd
      - Opp Blk 254
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Blk 207
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 700B
      - Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 586
      - Blk 570
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 574
      - Blk 532
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio ITE
      - Aft CTE
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Opp Techplace 2
      - Aft Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Bef Seagate
      - Bef Yio Chu Kang Rd
      Buangkok Green
      - Opp Blk 968
      - Opp Blk 910
      - Opp Blk 579
      - Opp Blk 565
      Buangkok Dr
      - Opp Blk 558
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Buangkok Stn
      - Blk 201C
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Blk 323B
      Sengkang East Way
      - Sengkang Stn
      - Blk 250A
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 298A
      - Opp Blk 103A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 196A
      - Blk 173B
      - Opp Blk 126A
      Punggol East
      - Blk 166A
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Blk 162B
      - Bet Blks 187/188
      - Edgefield Pr Sch
      - Blk 298
      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange

      Direction 1 - 19.0km, 45 stops
      Direction 2 - 18.5km, 45 stops

    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      84

      Punggol - Bishan

      Direction 1 From Punggol Interchange

      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Opp Blk 293
      - Punggol Sec Sch
      - Opp Blk 188
      - Blk 649
      Punggol East
      - Opp Blk 166A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 126A
      - Blk 108
      - Blk 101C
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 102C
      - Blk 190C
      - St. Anne's Ch
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 235
      - Sengkang Stn
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Opp Blk 323B
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Blk 204C
      - Buangkok Stn
      Buangkok Dr
      - Blk 557
      Buangkok Green
      - Blk 565
      - Blk 579
      - Blk 911
      - Blk 969
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Aft Yio Chu Kang Rd
      - Aft Seagate
      - Techplace 2
      - Aft Blk 5000
      - Bef CTE
      - Ang Mo Kio ITE
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 540
      - Blk 555
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 452
      - Blk 427
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 324
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Aft Blk 304
      Marymount Rd
      - Blk 254
      Bishan St 22
      - Blk 245
      - Opp Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 202
      Bishan Rd
      - Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 501
      - Opp Blk 125
      Bishan St 13
      - Blk 169
      - Opp Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Bishan Interchange

      Direction 2 From Bishan Interchange

      Bishan St 13
      - Bishan Interchange
      - Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Zion Bible Presby Ch
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 125
      - Blk 115
      Bishan Rd
      - Opp Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 22
      - Opp Blk 203
      - Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 257
      Marymount Rd
      - Opp Blk 254
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Blk 207
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 700B
      - Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 586
      - Blk 570
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 574
      - Blk 532
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio ITE
      - Aft CTE
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Opp Techplace 2
      - Aft Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Bef Seagate
      - Bef Yio Chu Kang Rd
      Buangkok Green
      - Opp Blk 968
      - Opp Blk 910
      - Opp Blk 579
      - Opp Blk 565
      Buangkok Dr
      - Opp Blk 558
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Buangkok Stn
      - Blk 201C
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Blk 323B
      Sengkang East Way
      - Sengkang Stn
      - Blk 250A
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 298A
      - Opp Blk 103A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 196A
      - Blk 173B
      - Opp Blk 126A
      Punggol East
      - Blk 166A
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Blk 162B
      - Bet Blks 187/188
      - Edgefield Pr Sch
      - Blk 298
      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange

      Direction 1 - 19.0km, 45 stops
      Direction 2 - 18.5km, 45 stops


      Comment on this service, please.

  • SBS 1000U's Avatar
    1,582 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      84

      Punggol - Bishan

      Direction 1 From Punggol Interchange

      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Opp Blk 293
      - Punggol Sec Sch
      - Opp Blk 188
      - Blk 649
      Punggol East
      - Opp Blk 166A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 126A
      - Blk 108
      - Blk 101C
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 102C
      - Blk 190C
      - St. Anne's Ch
      Sengkang East Way
      - Blk 235
      - Sengkang Stn
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Opp Blk 323B
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Blk 204C
      - Buangkok Stn
      Buangkok Dr
      - Blk 557
      Buangkok Green
      - Blk 565
      - Blk 579
      - Blk 911
      - Blk 969
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Aft Yio Chu Kang Rd
      - Aft Seagate
      - Techplace 2
      - Aft Blk 5000
      - Bef CTE
      - Ang Mo Kio ITE
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 540
      - Blk 555
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 452
      - Blk 427
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 324
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Aft Blk 304
      Marymount Rd
      - Blk 254
      Bishan St 22
      - Blk 245
      - Opp Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 202
      Bishan Rd
      - Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 501
      - Opp Blk 125
      Bishan St 13
      - Blk 169
      - Opp Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Bishan Interchange

      Direction 2 From Bishan Interchange

      Bishan St 13
      - Bishan Interchange
      - Kuo Chuan Presby Sch
      - Zion Bible Presby Ch
      Bishan St 11
      - Blk 125
      - Blk 115
      Bishan Rd
      - Opp Bishan Stn
      Bishan St 22
      - Opp Blk 203
      - Bishan Nth Shop Mall
      - Blk 257
      Marymount Rd
      - Opp Blk 254
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 6
      - Blk 207
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      - Blk 700B
      - Ang Mo Kio Stn
      - Blk 586
      - Blk 570
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      - Blk 574
      - Blk 532
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio ITE
      - Aft CTE
      - Opp Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Opp Techplace 2
      - Aft Ang Mo Kio Ind Pk 2
      - Bef Seagate
      - Bef Yio Chu Kang Rd
      Buangkok Green
      - Opp Blk 968
      - Opp Blk 910
      - Opp Blk 579
      - Opp Blk 565
      Buangkok Dr
      - Opp Blk 558
      Sengkang Ctrl
      - Buangkok Stn
      - Blk 201C
      Sengkang East Rd
      - Blk 323B
      Sengkang East Way
      - Sengkang Stn
      - Blk 250A
      Punggol Rd
      - Blk 298A
      - Opp Blk 103A
      Punggol Field
      - Blk 196A
      - Blk 173B
      - Opp Blk 126A
      Punggol East
      - Blk 166A
      Punggol Ctrl
      - Blk 162B
      - Bet Blks 187/188
      - Edgefield Pr Sch
      - Blk 298
      Punggol Pl
      - Punggol Interchange

      Direction 1 - 19.0km, 45 stops
      Direction 2 - 18.5km, 45 stops

      Maybe you can extend to New Bridge Road via CTE, Orchard, MBS, Keppel Rd and Cantomant Rd. Give Punggol residents another route to the city. confused.png

  • Edd1's Avatar
    810 posts since Oct '09
    • 50

      Bishan-Bukit Batok

      • Bishan St 13
      • Bishan St 11
      • Bishan Rd
      • Braddell Rd
      • CTE
      • Bukit Timah Rd
      • Sungei Rd
      • Ophir Rd
      • North Bridge Rd
      • Bras Basah Rd
      • Raffles Ave
      • Temasek Blvd
      • Temasek Ave
      • Bayfront Ave
      • Central Blvd
      • Shenton Way
      • Keppel Rd
      • AYE
      • Clementi Rd
      • Clementi Ave 2
      • Commonwealth Ave West
      • Boon Lay Way
      • Jurong Town Hall Rd
      • Bukit Batok West Ave 6
      • Bukit Batok West Ave 3
      • Bukit Batok Central
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,363 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by SBS 1000U:

      Maybe you can extend to New Bridge Road via CTE, Orchard, MBS, Keppel Rd and Cantomant Rd. Give Punggol residents another route to the city. confused.png


      I had the plan of the service to terminate at Bukit Merah or New Bridge Road. Maybe I will make changings of the route later.

  • BusesTooSlow's Avatar
    24 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by SBS 9256 X:

      Service 134

      Ang Mo Kio - Pasir Ris

      Via
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 8
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 5
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
      Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
      Yio Chu Kang Road
      Hougang Ave 9
      Hougang Ave 4
      Tampines Road
      Tampines Ave 10
      Pasir Ris Dr 12
      Pasir Ris Dr 3

      Hi, how does ur 134 connect frm Hougang Ave 4 to Tampines Rd?

    • Originally posted by Edd1:

      287

      Clementi-Bukit Purmei Ave [Loop]

       

      • Clementi Ave 3
      • Commonwealth Ave West
      • Clementi Ave 2
      • Clementi Rd
      • Commonwealth Ave West
      • West Coast Rd
      • Kent Ridge Cres [Near AYE]
      • Lower Kent Ridge Rd
      • North Buona Vista Rd
      • AYE
      • Alexandra Rd
      • Depot Rd
      • Henderson Rd
      • Telok Blangah Way
      • Bukit Purmei Ave
      • Back to Clementi
      146
      St Michael's-Chua Chu Kang
      • Whampoa Rd
      • Whampoa Dr
      • Jln Bahagia
      • Kim Keat Rd
      • Balestier Rd
      • CTE
      • PIE
      • Kim Keat Link
      • Lor 6 Toa Payoh
      • Lor 4 Toa Payoh
      • Toa Payoh Central
      • Lor 2 Toa Payoh
      • PIE
      • Whitley Rd
      • Steven Rd
      • Scotts Rd
      • Orchard Rd
      • Penang Rd
      • Clemenceau Ave
      • Havelock Rd
      • Ganges Ave
      • Alexandra Rd
      • AYE
      • Clementi Rd
      • Upper Bukit Timah Rd [Express]
      • Chua Chu Kang Rd
      • Teck Whye Ave
      • Chua Chu Kang Dr
      • Chua Chu Kang Ave 4
      • Chua Chu Kang Loop

       

      Hi, for svc 146. Currently there is no slip rd from CTE towards PIE(Tuas), may have to look at other ways.

  • Edd1's Avatar
    810 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by BusesTooSlow:

      Hi, for svc 146. Currently there is no slip rd from CTE towards PIE(Tuas), may have to look at other ways.

      k thanks.

  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,363 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by BusesTooSlow:

      Hi, how does ur 134 connect frm Hougang Ave 4 to Tampines Rd?


      Yes, you can ask him to do

      1) Hougang Ave 4 - Upp Serangoon Rd - Tampines Rd, or

      2) Hougang Ave 4 - Upp Serangoon Rd - Hougang Ave 3 - Tampines Rd, or

      3) Hougang Ave 4 - Upp Serangoon Rd - Hougang Ave 7 - Tampines Rd.

  • Winson.W's Avatar
    235 posts since Dec '10
    • SMRT 751  (Rapid bus of 851)  Yishun <> Bt. Merah  *Use Citaro!!!

      via:

      Yishun Ave 2

      Lentor Ave (EXPRESS)

      AMK Ave 6>8>3(AMK MRT/Int)

      CTE>Moulmein Rd (EXPRESS)

      Thomson Rd

      Keng Lee Rd

      Sungei Rd

      Opir Rd

      North Bridge Rd

      Outram Rd

      Tiong Bahru Rd

      Henderson Rd> Bukit Merah Central (EXPRESS)

      Bukit Merah Int

      Edited by Winson.W 24 Mar `11, 9:26PM
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,363 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by Winson.W:

      SMRT 751  (Rapid bus of 851)  Yishun <> Bt. Merah  *Use Citaro!!!

      via:

      Yishun Ave 2

      Lentor Ave (EXPRESS)

      AMK Ave 6>8>3(AMK MRT/Int)

      CTE>Moulmein Rd (EXPRESS)

      Thomson Rd

      Keng Lee Rd

      Sungei Rd

      Opir Rd

      North Bridge Rd

      Outram Rd

      Tiong Bahru Rd

      Henderson Rd> Bukit Merah Central (EXPRESS)

      Bukit Merah Int

      No need.

  • 360safehelp's Avatar
    139 posts since Jan '10
    • Svc 141

      Pasir Ris - Changi Airport - Punggol - Woodlands

      Pasir Ris Central

      - Pasir Ris Int

      Pasir Ris Dr 3

      - Downtown East

      - Opp Blk 479

      - Opp Pasir Ris Pr Sch

      - Opp Greenview Sec Sch

      - Opp Loyang Point

      Loyang Ave

      - Loyang Valley

      - Bef New Loyang Link

      PIE

      Airport Boulevard

      - Airport Police Stn

      - Bef Changi Airport PTB3

      PTB3 Basement

      PTB1 Basement

      PTB2 Basement

      Airport Boulevard

      - CIAS

      - Near SATS Flight Kitchen

      TPE

      Punggol Field

      - Blk 126A

      - Blk 108

      - Blk 101C

      Punggol Pl

      - Punggol Temp Int

      Punggol Central

      TPE

      SLE

      Woodlands Ave 2

      - Opp Innova JC

      - Blk 370

      - Opp Blk 892C CP

      Woodlands Ave 5

      - Opp Woodlands Civic Centre

      Woodlands Reg Central

      - Woodlands Reg Int.

       

      It is one-way for now.

      Edited by 360safehelp 31 Mar `11, 4:22PM
  • Edd1's Avatar
    810 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by 360safehelp:

      Svc 141

      Pasir Ris - Changi Airport - Punggol - Woodlands

      Pasir Ris Central

      - Pasir Ris Int

      Pasir Ris Dr 3

      - Downtown East

      - Opp Blk 479

      - Opp Pasir Ris Pr Sch

      - Opp Greenview Sec Sch

      - Opp Loyang Point

      Loyang Ave

      - Loyang Valley

      - Bef New Loyang Link

      PIE

      Airport Boulevard

      - Airport Police Stn

      - Bef Changi Airport PTB3

      PTB3 Basement

      PTB1 Basement

      PTB2 Basement

      Airport Boulevard

      - CIAS

      - Near SATS Flight Kitchen

      TPE

      Punggol Field

      - Blk 126A

      - Blk 108

      - Blk 101C

      Punggol Pl

      - Punggol Temp Int

      Punggol Central

      TPE

      SLE

      Woodlands Ave 2

      - Opp Innova JC

      - Blk 370

      - Opp Blk 892C CP

      Woodlands Ave 5

      - Opp Woodlands Civic Centre

      Woodlands Reg Central

      - Woodlands Reg Int.

       

      It is one-way for now.

      No need to go CGA and Pungool...

  • sinicker's Avatar
    14,338 posts since Sep '05
    • Originally posted by 360safehelp:

      Svc 141

      Pasir Ris - Changi Airport - Punggol - Woodlands

      Airport Boulevard

      - CIAS

      - Near SATS Flight Kitchen

      TPE

      Punggol Field

      - Blk 126A

      - Blk 108

      - Blk 101C

      Punggol Pl

      - Punggol Temp Int

      Punggol Central

      TPE

      SLE

      Woodlands Ave 2

       

      It is one-way for now.

      how the bus come out of the expressway??? icon_lol.gif

Please Login or Signup to reply.