24 Oct, 02:18AM in sunny Singapore!

LTA's Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)

Subscribe to LTA's Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) 2,002 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,555 posts since Jun '10
  • SBS8501U's Avatar
    1,656 posts since Jul '12
    • Might be new service coming soon. I do think the 3024Y - 3028L might go to KJDEP though

  • SBS6301T's Avatar
    1,464 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SBS8501U:

      Might be new service coming soon. I do think the 3024Y - 3028L might go to KJDEP though

      CCK&YIS - CBD..

  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,522 posts since May '12
  • TIB1138M's Avatar
    530 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:





      SMB3016X and SMB3018R with new stickers

      So they are not on service just to put these stickers and let the OCs take over... icon_lol.gif

  • TIB 501 D's Avatar
    2,610 posts since Jul '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1138M:

      So they are not on service just to put these stickers and let the OCs take over... icon_lol.gif

      icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

  • scaniaB7RLE's Avatar
    645 posts since Jun '08
    • jus happen to read again sbst page abt bsep routes, de long article stating sv 50 & 513 & more routes to come, i abit blur, i see one route on de bsep map showing tamp - loyang/changi and then at the bottom of dat article, one route showing tamp - simei/changi biz park, got 2 new routes?? ...nt sure how to link page but its de bsep article lah at sbst press release....

      Edited by scaniaB7RLE 06 Jan `13, 12:02AM
  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,522 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by scaniaB7RLE:

      jus happen to read again sbst page abt bsep routes, de long article stating sv 50 & 513 & more routes to come, i abit blur, i see one route on de bsep map showing tamp - loyang/changi and then at the bottom of dat article, one route showing tamp - simei/changi biz park, got 2 new routes?? ...nt sure how to link page but its de bsep article lah at sbst press release....

      I think there's 2 routes -
      Tampines to Loyang
      and
      Tampines to Changi Biz park

      If i'm wrong, don't come and whack me. icon_lol.gif

  • azharjj's Avatar
    5,521 posts since Aug '07
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      I think there's 2 routes -
      Tampines to Loyang
      and
      Tampines to Changi Biz park

      If i'm wrong, don't come and whack me. icon_lol.gif


      eh... i just realise that too. it's possible... the SBST press release say "in addition" to the 3 new routes, got 1 new service provided by SBST at own cost

      is the reg of BSEP citaros & non BSEP citaros recently related to this? i may be wrong

      Tampines to Changi North (shld be Loyang) is BSEP?
      Tampines to CBP is non BSEP?

      Edited by azharjj 06 Jan `13, 12:36AM
  • scaniaB7RLE's Avatar
    645 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      I think there's 2 routes -
      Tampines to Loyang
      and
      Tampines to Changi Biz park

      If i'm wrong, don't come and whack me. icon_lol.gif


      hahaha i nice guy, i dont whack ppl XD ...skali really there's 2 new routes soon, magical question though is there enough berths in tamp int, 'eastern' new numbers, hmm 1, 20 or 68, number 4, doubt so heheheh :)

      Edited by scaniaB7RLE 06 Jan `13, 10:46PM
  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,522 posts since May '12
  • scaniaB7RLE's Avatar
    645 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:



      Poster by LTA

      Hmm...

      my guess frm here is tamp - loyang/changi > bsep (gov/sbst)

      tamp - simei/changi biz park > non bsep (sbst)

      regards to azharjj :)

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    9,741 posts since Nov '03
    • Dunno why must start from Tampines?They can start from Changi Village looping at Business park mah.I would prefer if they extend svc 8 to Pasir Ris

    • Dunno why must start from Tampines?They can start from Changi Village looping at Business park mah.I would prefer if they extend svc 8 to Pasir Ris

      Sembawang via Yishun to CBD is more better than YIS to Cbd.

  • Yongjunzer's Avatar
    620 posts since Mar '09
  • carbikebus's Avatar
    9,741 posts since Nov '03
    • Originally posted by Yongjunzer:

      By the way is service 8 under BSEP?

      Nope but I hope it get extended to Pasir Ris

  • SMB195G's Avatar
    480 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:



      Poster by LTA

      Hmm...

      Why CCK only has 1 svc under BSEP? :(

  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
    • I suspect the SBS66XX Are for Tampines to Loyang … While the others ( SBS63XX )are for BSEP

  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,244 posts since Nov '11
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    8,555 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by carbikebus:

      Nope but I hope it get extended to Pasir Ris

      Via which route? Service 8 used current service 17 route from Tampines to Pasir Ris back in 1990s.

  • BusAnalayzer's Avatar
    5,479 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by Gus.chong:

      Via which route? Service 8 used current service 17 route from Tampines to Pasir Ris back in 1990s.

      Already svc 15 from Tampines Ave 1 and svc 21 from Bedok Reservoir road to Pasir Ris. Moreover, if you get down at Tampines CC on Ave 2 you can take svc 3, 12, 17, 39. Imo, no particular need to extend s8 to Pasir Ris with so many other services connecting you to different avenues in Pasir Ris.

    • Originally posted by SMB195G:

      Why CCK only has 1 svc under BSEP? :(

      BSEP should have launched a CCK - Sengkang or CCK - Hougang service.

  • carbikebus's Avatar
    9,741 posts since Nov '03
    • There's Yishun to Cbd too.I got strong feeling that both CCK and YIS to CBD is just like 513 type of svc

    • Originally posted by scaniaB7RLE:


      hahaha i nice guy, i dont whack ppl XD ...skali really there's 2 new routes soon, magical question though is there enough berths in tamp int, 'eastern' new numbers, hmm 1, 20 or 68, number 4, doubt so heheheh :)

      How bout svc 1 for TAM-LOY and 20 for the one looping at CBP?

  • SBS7557R's Avatar
    4,363 posts since May '11
Please Login or Signup to reply.