31 Oct, 07:04PM in sunny Singapore!

Service Guides Lovers (Part 5)

Subscribe to Service Guides Lovers (Part 5) 1,988 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,522 posts since May '12
  • boy20's Avatar
    599 posts since Sep '02
    • To SBS 3010C (Hopefully you see this before you go for tour)

      Let us finalize and confirm our guides exchange which we discuss just now

      These I will give to you for exchange:

      10e (19 Sep 2005) - 2 copies
      14e (12 Dec 2005) - 2 copies
      107 (13 Jan 2005 - 2 copies
      196e (12 Dec 2005) - 2 copies
      405 (25 Jun 2006) - 2 copies
      408 (10 Jun 2006) - 1 copy
      409 (22 May 2006) - 1 Copy

       

        These you will give me for exchange:

      6 (11 Apr 2011) - 2 copies
      33 Latest(29 Jun 2012) - 2 copies
      62 (26 Nov 2010) - 1 copy
      64 (11 Apr 2011) - 1 copy
      130 (10 Feb 2012) - 2 copies
      185 (26 Nov 2010) - 2 copies
      14 (30 Mar 2012) - 2 copies

       

        Please confirm the number of copies and the exchange

      Thank

       

        PS. I have the 255 printing error guides-29Jul2011. Boon Lay Int put alots of these guides on the racks at that time.

      Edited by boy20 20 Nov `12, 4:23AM
  • SBS6305H's Avatar
    2,449 posts since Oct '12
    • Morning! icon_lol.gif

    • Originally posted by boy20:

      To SBS 3010C (Hopefully you see this before you go for tour)

      Let us finalize and confirm our guides exchange which we discuss just now

      These I will give to you for exchange:

      10e (19 Sep 2005) - 2 copies
      14e (12 Dec 2005) - 2 copies
      107 (13 Jan 2005 - 2 copies
      196e (12 Dec 2005) - 2 copies
      405 (25 Jun 2006) - 2 copies
      408 (10 Jun 2006) - 1 copy
      409 (22 May 2006) - 1 Copy

       

        These you will give me for exchange:

      6 (11 Apr 2011) - 2 copies
      33 Latest(29 Jun 2012) - 2 copies
      62 (26 Nov 2010) - 1 copy
      64 (11 Apr 2011) - 1 copy
      130 (10 Feb 2012) - 2 copies
      185 (26 Nov 2010) - 2 copies
      14 (30 Mar 2012) - 2 copies

       

        Please confirm the number of copies and the exchange

      Thank

       

        PS. I have the 255 printing error guides-29Jul2011. Boon Lay Int put alots of these guides on the racks at that time.

      How does the printing error of 255 look like?

  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by boy20:

      That my guess....

      Maybe that SBS3010C who is going for a tour from 20 Nov - 29 Nov might be going to Malaysia with his/her family.

      And you guys should know that when entering Malaysia, they might have to pass by Kotaraya & Larkin Terminal before going to other Malaysia states.......

      If my guess is true, then we could ask SBS3010C to check for us.


      I definitely not going to Malaysia

    • Boy20: Ok! Deal! We will exchange those guides.

  • SBS6305H's Avatar
    2,449 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SBS 3010C:

      Boy20: Ok! Deal! We will exchange those guides.

      Haha. Just an assumption. Sian later got cca. Dun chat too much without me!

  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by boy20:

      That my guess....

      Maybe that SBS3010C who is going for a tour from 20 Nov - 29 Nov might be going to Malaysia with his/her family.

      And you guys should know that when entering Malaysia, they might have to pass by Kotaraya & Larkin Terminal before going to other Malaysia states.......

      If my guess is true, then we could ask SBS3010C to check for us.


      Not Malaysia...

    • Originally posted by SBS6305H:

      How does the printing error of 255 look like?


      The top dont have Boon Lay- gul Cresent.

  • SBS6305H's Avatar
    2,449 posts since Oct '12
  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
    • boy30: Sorry, I dont have 2 copies of 130, can I replace it with anoyher service? PM me what guides we are exchanging.

      Edited by SBS 3010C 20 Nov `12, 7:45AM
    • boy30: I can replace it with 2 Premium Svc 543 guide. You want?

  • Guides anyone?'s Avatar
    443 posts since Jun '09
    • morning...Roadtripping down the whole island today!!! 

      Places: Punggol (3) > Pasir Ris (EWL) > Tampines (69) > Bedok (60) > Eunos (?) > TPY(139) >Saint Micheal(125) > Balestier Road(124) > Orchard Road(7) > Clementi(EWL) > Jurong East (79) > Boon Lay (502- from street 63) > Orchard Road> home

  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
  • Guides anyone?'s Avatar
    443 posts since Jun '09
    • Originally posted by SBS 3010C:

      Eunos can take MRT to Toa Payoh

      will see how it goes. ;)

  • SBS 3010C's Avatar
    3,321 posts since Feb '12
    • Goodbye Sg…
      I will miss my service guudes while I cover them with a cover to protect them from dust

      Edited by SBS 3010C 20 Nov `12, 7:58AM
  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,522 posts since May '12
  • TIB 501 D's Avatar
    2,610 posts since Jul '12
    • 一路顺风, SBS 3010C!

    • All guides that I have

      2003-2004 SBST Guides

      8, 14, 26, 38, 93, 139, 145, 155, 168, 198

      SMRT Guides

      77, 106, 167, 173, 177, 189, 851, 854, 855, 859, 860Hanger, 980

      Coke Guides With Big Font Numbers

      5, 6, 12, 15, 16, 19, 21, 22, 28, 29, 31, 33, 37, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, 65, 72, 74, 81, 101, 103, 112, 123, 131, 132, 147, 151, 153, 157, 159, 175, 403, 10e, 14e, 30e, 74e, 89e, 151e, 401

      Coke Guides With Small Font Numbers and DF Cokes

      7, 9, 17, 18, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, 40, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 63, 66, 69, 74, 76, 78, 79, 80, 83, 86, 93, 97, 105, 112, 119, 123, 136, 147, 151, 153, 154, 156, 157, 163, 165, 174, 175, 179, 181, 182, 183, 185, 193, 194, 195, 196, 198, 199, 246, 249, 251, 252, 254, 255, 257, 403, 89e, 97e, 151e, 174e

      Excel Guides

      3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 39, 40, 42, 43, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 60, 62, 63, 65, 66, 72, 73, 74, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 87, 88, 89, 90, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 98, 100, 101, 103, 105, 109, 111, 112 116, 116Hanger, 119, 123, 124, 125, 128, 131, 132, 135, 136, 139, 143, 147, 151, 153, 154, 157, 158, 160, 161, 163, 165, 166, 168, 174, 175, 179, 181, 182, 183, 191, 192, 193, 194, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 246, 249, 251, 252, 254, 255, 257, 400, 403, 30e, 74e, 89e, 97e, 174e, 506, 518

  • boy20's Avatar
    599 posts since Sep '02
    • Originally posted by TIB 501 D:

      All guides that I have

      2003-2004 SBST Guides

      8, 14, 26, 38, 93, 139, 145, 155, 168, 198

      SMRT Guides

      77, 106, 167, 173, 177, 189, 851, 854, 855, 859, 860Hanger, 980

      Coke Guides With Big Font Numbers

      5, 6, 12, 15, 16, 19, 21, 22, 28, 29, 31, 33, 37, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 59, 65, 72, 74, 81, 101, 103, 112, 123, 131, 132, 147, 151, 153, 157, 159, 175, 403, 10e, 14e, 30e, 74e, 89e, 151e, 401

      Coke Guides With Small Font Numbers and DF Cokes

      7, 9, 17, 18, 25, 27, 29, 30, 32, 34, 35, 40, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 63, 66, 69, 74, 76, 78, 79, 80, 83, 86, 93, 97, 105, 112, 119, 123, 136, 147, 151, 153, 154, 156, 157, 163, 165, 174, 175, 179, 181, 182, 183, 185, 193, 194, 195, 196, 198, 199, 246, 249, 251, 252, 254, 255, 257, 403, 89e, 97e, 151e, 174e

      Excel Guides

      3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 39, 40, 42, 43, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 57, 58, 60, 62, 63, 65, 66, 72, 73, 74, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 87, 88, 89, 90, 92, 93, 94, 96, 97, 98, 100, 101, 103, 105, 109, 111, 112 116, 116Hanger, 119, 123, 124, 125, 128, 131, 132, 135, 136, 139, 143, 147, 151, 153, 154, 157, 158, 160, 161, 163, 165, 166, 168, 174, 175, 179, 181, 182, 183, 191, 192, 193, 194, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 246, 249, 251, 252, 254, 255, 257, 400, 403, 30e, 74e, 89e, 97e, 174e, 506, 518


      You do not have excel guides of 2, 9, 13, 99, 156

    • Originally posted by Guides anyone?:

      morning...Roadtripping down the whole island today!!! 

      Places: Punggol (3) > Pasir Ris (EWL) > Tampines (69) > Bedok (60) > Eunos (?) > TPY(139) >Saint Micheal(125) > Balestier Road(124) > Orchard Road(7) > Clementi(EWL) > Jurong East (79) > Boon Lay (502- from street 63) > Orchard Road> home


      Your transport fare if adult should be between $6-$8

  • TIB 501 D's Avatar
    2,610 posts since Jul '12
    • Originally posted by boy20:


      You do not have excel guides of 2, 9, 13, 99, 156

      Yup... Blame myself for being a part time guides collector...

    • Originally posted by boy20:


      Your transport fare if adult should be between $6-$8

      He is 15 and holds a concession card...

  • boy20's Avatar
    599 posts since Sep '02
    • Originally posted by TIB 501 D:

      Yup... Blame myself for being a part time guides collector...


      Part-time collector??? Why you say that???

Please Login or Signup to reply.