25 May, 08:54PM in sunny Singapore!

Singapore Buses Chatbox (Part II)

Subscribe to Singapore Buses Chatbox (Part II) 1,981 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB195G's Avatar
    499 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      Morning

      When is your first ride on a Citaro?

      SMRT: SMB155Y on 307

      SBST: Havent ride one

      Edited by SMB195G 30 Dec `12, 1:55PM
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,276 posts since Dec '12
    • i am not sure of the time

      and it is when it cameo-ed 806 (as mentioned earlier)

      rego (what do you think?)

  • SBS6301T's Avatar
    1,467 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      Morning

      When is your first ride on a Citaro?

      SMB136C - 855 (Demo)

      SMB147X - 851 (PB)

      SBS6012C - 410W (SBST) (Cameo)

      Edited by SBS6301T 30 Dec `12, 12:44PM
  • Gus.chong's Avatar
    9,867 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      Morning

      When is your first ride on a Citaro?

      SMRT: SMB145B on 851
      SBST: SBS6001J on 28

  • SMB195G's Avatar
    499 posts since Feb '12
  • TIB 501 D's Avatar
    2,610 posts since Jul '12
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,276 posts since Dec '12
  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,532 posts since May '12
  • TIB1173K's Avatar
    704 posts since May '12
  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,276 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1173K:

      Damn stressed... icon_lol.gif
      My bus go AMDEP

      you at least got 1218R there mah ...

  • TIB1173K's Avatar
    704 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by SMB145B:

      you at least got 1218R there mah ...

      *TIB1173K parks beside TIB1218R*

  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,532 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1173K:

      Damn stressed... icon_lol.gif
      My bus go AMDEP

      Power la. But why on 169?

      Hope perm sv812 replace TIB1075K. shade.png

  • TIB1173K's Avatar
    704 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      Power la. But why on 169?

      Hope perm sv812 replace TIB1075K. shade.png

      Because of you.. icon_lol.gif
      Call SMRT to deploy my TIB1173K to AMDEP  icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

       

  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,532 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1173K:

      Because of you.. icon_lol.gif
      Call SMRT to deploy my TIB1173K to AMDEP  icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

       

      You're welcome icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

      Don't tell me TIB1173K will perm 851. Later confuse, all got almost same advert. icon_lol.gif

  • TIB1173K's Avatar
    704 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:
       icon_lol.gif

      You're welcome icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

      Don't tell me TIB1173K will perm 851. Later confuse, all got almost same advert. icon_lol.gif

      Nac Yako  icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

       

  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,532 posts since May '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      Morning

      When is your first ride on a Citaro?

      SMB136C on 855
      SMB14__ on 75
      SBS600__ on 28

    • Originally posted by SMB145B:

      i am not sure of the time

      and it is when it cameo-ed 806 (as mentioned earlier)

      rego (what do you think?)

      SMB145B of course icon_lol.gif

  • SMB145B's Avatar
    2,276 posts since Dec '12
    • Originally posted by TIB1218R:

      You're welcome icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

      Don't tell me TIB1173K will perm 851. Later confuse, all got almost same advert. icon_lol.gif

      if 1173K goes back to 106

       

  • SBS 6078 M's Avatar
    4,285 posts since Jan '12
  • SBS6301T's Avatar
    1,467 posts since Oct '12
  • SBS 6078 M's Avatar
    4,285 posts since Jan '12
  • SBS6301T's Avatar
    1,467 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SBS 6078 M:

      What is you guys first wright ride?

      Me is 7513S when DDs debuted on 52

      i created a thread about this...

      anyway 7511Y on 174

  • TIB1218R's Avatar
    5,532 posts since May '12
Please Login or Signup to reply.