26 Jul, 07:10PM in sunny Singapore!

Redeployments (Part 17)

Subscribe to Redeployments (Part 17) 1,996 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,233 posts since Nov '11
  • SBS7485P's Avatar
    818 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      So tell me which buses are at the laid up corner? Starting with the first bus nearest to the main road. Really admire your eye sight since u claim before u can see 6608 in bndep when u r on PIE n u can see 7438 on AYE when you are at M hotel. 

      Aiya they all nonsense one la, here's my spotting.

      9170J sv8 11S, if you want to see it for yourself start trip 1628 dep tpi

      9177R sv59 27S, if you want to see it for yourself start trip 1557 dep cvt

      9165A spotted on sv255 today

      Edited by SBS7485P 28 Jan `13, 9:24AM
  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,233 posts since Nov '11
  • SMB66X's Avatar
    8,802 posts since Dec '08
    • Originally posted by SMB189A:

      Observes: everytime got bendy on 171 during non peak hour.. Just like 167.

      167 got bendy meh...no pic no talk leh~~

      Note :
      - Does 167 even get bendy after 1180P?
      - You used the word "Everytime", since when 167 everytime got bendy? NPNT.

      Edited by SMB66X 28 Jan `13, 11:36PM
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    6,637 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB189A:

      Observes: everytime got bendy on 171 during non peak hour.. Just like 167.

      I have never ever see a bendy on 167 in my life and i can tell you that i took 167 during non-peak hour from Shenton Way and Orchard to SBW int. 171 n 980 i see b4 but not 167

  • Moderator
    ^tamago^'s Avatar
    55,128 posts since Sep '03
  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    6,637 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by ^tamago^:

      I have seen Volgren bendy on 167 before Surprised

      Strangely no one have ever see a pic of it bfore so it is hard to prove any claims whether it is true or not

  • sgbuses's Avatar
    1,671 posts since Nov '05
    • Originally posted by TIB 585L:

      Strangely no one have ever see a pic of it bfore so it is hard to prove any claims whether it is true or not

  • TIB987K's Avatar
    855 posts since Oct '12
  • SMB66X's Avatar
    8,802 posts since Dec '08
    • Originally posted by ^tamago^:

      I have seen Volgren bendy on 167 before Surprised

      I recalled 1180P - 167, but that was just once isn't it? :/ 

  • TIB 585L's Avatar
    6,637 posts since Apr '11
    • Originally posted by SMB66X:

      I recalled 1180P - 167, but that was just once isn't it? :/ 

      Maybe its rarest of all cameos in SMRT to see bendy on 167

  • Lsk138's Avatar
    4,161 posts since Nov '11
    • is SBS 8622D out of sv 109 ? never see this bus @ all on it perm svc for few wks already seen it keep running around other svcs !

    • Originally posted by lemon1974:

      3197 at amdep lay up corner for few days liao.. think some problem with the bus..

      now this bus back on 72 liao seen it ytd !

  • SMB189A's Avatar
    3,233 posts since Nov '11
  • SBS 9631X's Avatar
    2,717 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by SBS 6078 M:

      yea, it was always 4 buses before the fleet add in sept.

      so 8538P can be redeployed to 53 as fleet add, currently 53 has 2 missing buses.

      I would suggest you spot Sv 410 during Peak Hours and find any Sv 53 buses doing x-overs to Sv 410 during that period. If you can find any of the Sv 53 buses appearing on Sv 410 during peak hour everyday, PM me the details, I would appreciate the info, cheers.

      I can only there are some changes between Sv 53 & 410 since last year, but I can't confirm anything till I can find the duty code I need to spot.

    • Originally posted by SBS7557R:

      SBS8174E
      [AM 57 icon_arrow.gif AR 57] - on AR 32 today; sv57 now 12 AM slots/5 AR slots

      Sv 57 transferred 5 duties from AMDEP to ARBP in the first place. It just so happened that 8174E only cameoed on another AR service recently, but it was under AR control for some time alr.

    • Originally posted by SMB128B:

      SBS1978Z

      (HGDEP SP) icon_arrow.gif (HGDEP 109)

      Perm stick + svc guides spotted

      Just to add on, 1978Z has a perm stix on the coinbox, plus another perm stix that is cut out from a Sv109 service guide pasted on the A-pillar of BC cabin. It has 2 perm stixs for 109 the last time I checked.

  • SBS 6078 M's Avatar
    4,285 posts since Jan '12
    • Originally posted by ^tamago^:

      I have seen Volgren bendy on 167 before Surprised

      i only know 2011 dk mk2 or volgren bendy cause that old lady to fall 

      sv167

      i myself spot habit bendy on weekend b4 on 167

      1241Y

    • Originally posted by SBS 9631X:

      I would suggest you spot Sv 410 during Peak Hours and find any Sv 53 buses doing x-overs to Sv 410 during that period. If you can find any of the Sv 53 buses appearing on Sv 410 during peak hour everyday, PM me the details, I would appreciate the info, cheers.

      I can only there are some changes between Sv 53 & 410 since last year, but I can't confirm anything till I can find the duty code I need to spot.

      Apparently the bus has duty code, but most of the time the driver has placed it somewhere, around the window, and we cannot see the duty sheet.

      For 410 pm peak hours, I noticed the 3 55 KUBs that crossovers to 410W wasn't seen anymore. Have you spotted them again recently?

      I've only seen a random EEIV KUB that does at least 2 additional trips during PM peak last year. I'm going to monitor the 410 Peak hours again.

  • TIB 501 D's Avatar
    2,610 posts since Jul '12
    • Spotted 1241Y on 167 twice, in Bt Merah Int. Weekdays AM Off Peak.

      Edited by TIB 501 D 29 Jan `13, 5:23PM
  • SBS 6078 M's Avatar
    4,285 posts since Jan '12
  • SBS6301T's Avatar
    1,464 posts since Oct '12
    • Originally posted by SBS 6078 M:

      Apparently the bus has duty code, but most of the time the driver has placed it somewhere, around the window, and we cannot see the duty sheet.

      For 410 pm peak hours, I noticed the 3 55 KUBs that crossovers to 410W wasn't seen anymore. Have you spotted them again recently?

      I've only seen a random EEIV KUB that does at least 2 additional trips during PM peak last year. I'm going to monitor the 410 Peak hours again.

      you mean now only 1 KUB does 2 trips for 410W during PM peak? i still saw the 2 citaros crossover but they are no longer 6011E and 6036J, one is 6012C (Spotted both my me and SBS8501U) and the other im not sure what it is as i only saw it once and it was 6615M

      Though i saw 5035T last week...

  • SBS7485P's Avatar
    818 posts since Mar '10
    • I've blocked TIB1112L for screwing up sgwiki. Should be SBS 6078 M from this forum judging from latest postings and IP. All the jumpbus services go and put those service add bus and have missing buses. Eh you don't stinking know how jump bus works is it. There's additional shifts so that there are more drivers so that there is a driver to do jump bus??? And suka suka change here and there. Don't say I dont warn any of you, please think before you edit. Thanks. Waste my bloody time having to redo all the stupid edits.

       

      3237 is still spare. It's been on 28 and 31 this week even though it keeps doing 88 replacing DD buses. It is still spare for now. It may enter 88 I future but please leave it as spare when it is spare now.

      Edited by SBS7485P 29 Jan `13, 9:39PM
  • SBS8676Z's Avatar
    1,211 posts since Oct '11
    • Originally posted by Lsk138:

      is SBS 8622D out of sv 109 ? never see this bus @ all on it perm svc for few wks already seen it keep running around other svcs !

      8622D happened to be on 163 cameo 8142Y slot yesterday...

  • Lsk138's Avatar
    4,161 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by SBS8676Z:

      8622D happened to be on 163 cameo 8142Y slot yesterday...

      ic ! now seem like 6608J stuck on 109 liao or maybe just replacing 8622D slots !

Please Login or Signup to reply.