25 Sep, 03:29AM in sunny Singapore!

I'm starting a "Hey Singapore" type of webby...

Subscribe to I'm starting a "Hey Singapore" type of webby... 38 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Guys...from your positive responses to our topics in here...I'm thinking of starting a webby...to contain all the weird stuff we find...however, we're not going to just sit back and relax....I'm thinking of forming a team of explorers (I noe a few interested ones in here Mr. Green )..and armed with cameras, we'll go round S'pore exploring all the weird places (I'm not just talking abt haunted places here.. Wink )...and the pix and info we gather on our outings will be put into the webby!! Mr. Green

      Outings to weird and interesting places would be like Punggol Matilda house, Chek Jawa(beautiful place!)...basically alternative places that not many people know of.. Mr. Green (just bringing you reports and pix of haunted places seem a bit common now...so i decided to cover more "places of interest".. Wink )

      I need your advice for the name of the webby.... Mr. Green
      Any suggestions?


      BTW, is it ok for me to link from the webby to my forum here?
      so that visitors can read and comment on our threads...(can increase traffic to sgforums... Twisted Evil )
      Thinking of starting a new forum for this webby...
      Urban Legends will remian as it is Twisted Evil

      Last but not least, I need to gather a team of explorers first...

      Anyone interested??

    • Sorry...forgot to add that this webby is entirely non-profit... Razz

      ratty,shan_cai & harryryan...you guys are in man! Mr. Green

    • How does Singapore Urban Explorers sound to you guys?! Mr. Green

  • Moderator
    Angel^_^'s Avatar
    3,421 posts since Apr '03
  • NeonTetra's Avatar
    15,891 posts since May '03
  • Parka's Avatar
    19,984 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0:
      Sorry...forgot to add that this webby is entirely non-profit... Razz

      ratty,shan_cai & harryryan...you guys are in man! Mr. Green

      Arrow Reluctant volunteers? Haven't heard from them yet.

      Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

  • ratinacage's Avatar
    5,912 posts since Mar '03
    • Originally posted by Parka:
      Arrow Reluctant volunteers? Haven't heard from them yet.

      Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

      oi!!!i cannot eb here 24/7 rite???? Mr. Green Mr. Green sounds great dude.but we better think of a catchy name....s'thing we can sing a song to....lol..... i'm in....kinda interested in photography now.all i need is a good camera now.

      hey ho,lets go!!

      image

  • Parka's Avatar
    19,984 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by ratinacage:
      oi!!!i cannot eb here 24/7 rite???? Mr. Green Mr. Green sounds great dude.but we better think of a catchy name....s'thing we can sing a song to....lol..... i'm in....kinda interested in photography now.all i need is a good camera now.

      hey ho,lets go!!

      image

      Arrow yah. And I figure that you all need a photo editor also, to spice up the photos a bit. Twisted Evil

  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Thanks guys...but we need to take some photos of our outings first..
      then we can start the webby proper! Twisted Evil

  • Moderator
    erijazz's Avatar
    2,326 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0:
      How does Singapore Urban Explorers sound to you guys?! Mr. Green

      Idea How abt URBAN RELIC EXPLORERS Rolling Eyes

  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by erijazz:
      Idea How abt URBAN RELIC EXPLORERS Rolling Eyes

      Hmm...nice name Mr. Green
      Wat do you guys think?

  • Sir_Horny's Avatar
    737 posts since May '03
  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by Sir_Horny:
      How abt Haunted Realms or Singapore History X

      Urban Relic Explorers
      Haunted Realms
      Singapore History X


      Hmm...which one should I choose?

  • boy in blues's Avatar
    7,221 posts since Apr '03
    • Originally posted by PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0:
      Guys...from your positive responses to our topics in here...I'm thinking of starting a webby...to contain all the weird stuff we find...however, we're not going to just sit back and relax....I'm thinking of forming a team of explorers (I noe a few interested ones in here Mr. Green )..and armed with cameras, we'll go round S'pore exploring all the weird places (I'm not just talking abt haunted places here.. Wink )...and the pix and info we gather on our outings will be put into the webby!! Mr. Green

      Outings to weird and interesting places would be like Punggol Matilda house, Chek Jawa(beautiful place!)...basically alternative places that not many people know of.. Mr. Green (just bringing you reports and pix of haunted places seem a bit common now...so i decided to cover more "places of interest".. Wink )

      I need your advice for the name of the webby.... Mr. Green
      Any suggestions?


      BTW, is it ok for me to link from the webby to my forum here?
      so that visitors can read and comment on our threads...(can increase traffic to sgforums... Twisted Evil )
      Thinking of starting a new forum for this webby...
      Urban Legends will remian as it is Twisted Evil

      Last but not least, I need to gather a team of explorers first...

      Anyone interested??

      Mr. Green but if you also wanna have your own tv show..don't ever get lisa ang to host. Mr. Green

      Edited by boy in blues 22 Jun `03, 2:26AM
  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
  • [D]ennis's Avatar
    232 posts since Feb '03
  • harryryan's Avatar
    10,960 posts since Feb '03
    • ha...ha.... all e mentioned pple not around to comment much....
      i have a single lens reflex camera but i dun think u will be adjusting shutter speed when u kenar chased by ghosts n stuff lei.... actually a normal camera will do.... digital camera is best cos can upload directly...... they already have Singapore Paranormal Investigators...... we must be the second batch of pple going into the direction of paranormal research ..... maybe we can come up w a tee shirt for pple in e club.... but we need a very cool name...something original...something cool..... n mysterious.... but i really dunno wat to call us......

      We need more expert pple in e group...if kenar possessed how?maybe can do a tie up w House of Fengshui?

      Edited by harryryan 22 Jun `03, 9:59AM
  • Parka's Avatar
    19,984 posts since Aug '02
  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by harryryan:
      We need more expert pple in e group...if kenar possessed how?maybe can do a tie up w House of Fengshui?

      Agree wif you dude...
      gotta go to HOFS and ask around liao... Mr. Green

    • Originally posted by Parka:
      Arrow Not bad. heheh

      Dude...you wanna draw some cartoons/comics for us?
      Your nice drawings could be a great asset to our webby! Mr. Green
      Let's make this webby an Sgforums.com collabarative effort!

  • Taufiq's Avatar
    1,515 posts since Jun '03
  • PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0's Avatar
    4,778 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by Taufiq:
      i'm not in ur team Crying or Very sad
      so sad...

      You are in now bro!
      Me looking for ppl to join mah! Mr. Green

  • Taufiq's Avatar
    1,515 posts since Jun '03
    • Originally posted by PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0:
      You are in now bro!
      Me looking for ppl to join mah! Mr. Green

      haiz..now then u tell me Crying or Very sad

  • harryryan's Avatar
    10,960 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by PaJeRoMiNi Ver 1.0:
      Dude...you wanna draw some cartoons/comics for us?
      Your nice drawings could be a great asset to our webby! Mr. Green
      Let's make this webby an Sgforums.com collabarative effort!

      yeah lor.... that means we must rope Parka in liao.... than maybe after that he will start drawing those dark n sinister comics instead of lite hearted ones..... Laughing
      maybe can even ask e House of Fengshui to name us.... Laughing

Please Login or Signup to reply.