01 Nov, 02:18AM in sunny Singapore!

Guards / Commandos / Rangers / NDU FAQ

Subscribe to Guards / Commandos / Rangers / NDU FAQ 1,450 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,078 posts since May '10
    • u dun make sense here...im not a 5yr old kid....what has rambo got to do wiv u???u cant even take down a rice farmer with a pitch fork in thailand for starters....

????theres no connection with rambos..termninators and candy bullets...thats not the issue here....the issue is wht=y would anyone want to post u to be a commando.

it costs $$$ to feed u and train u.its cheaper faster n better using other alternatives for real fighting men.besides that....u not much of soldiering material....they have machines to replace u now....

54 posts since Jul '10
    • if you think your weak insults can even hurt small boy.. i suggest you start crying, cos i’m reading through stuff that i was too lazy to read yesterday and seriously whats with the weak analogies.. you need to speak simple english before you play with scholars.. i’m laughing my ass off reading your bs its truely the worst form of bs literature i;ve ever read.. i know of 5th grade sg kids who hae better command in english than you.. you cant even dish the dirt like a 5th grader and you wanna go toe to toe with me.. please take the lollies and go have a cry in a hole.. i’m sure theres lots of places in australia where its possible.. like the northern territory.. HOW EMBARRASING.. i just realised that your rebuttals were not only confusing and illogical its childish.. its somethinga 5 year old would say if you stole his candy.. dw i’ll give you our candy back.. save the embarrasment and suck on it..

• HAHAHAHAHA wow isnt this EMBARRASSING!.. you cant come up with any more rebuttals?.. I THOUGHT SO. GO HAVE A CRY YOU PUNY ASIAN WANNABE!.. wahh wahh mummy give me my candy back!.. wahh wahh mummy wheres daddy? am i a bastard child?.. wahh wahh HOW EMBARRASSING FOR YOU

• lemme see here...u hesitated trying to fight some farmer if he attacks u.

ok...so u lack balls

then now ya sayin ya not asian....which means ya a cross between a horse and chihhua hua....

ok....thats.,...................nice

then now ya spout weird stuff from rambo..terminator to kids???

tells me u have nothing else better to do in life.

• rebuttals......????try the local abbatoir....they should have some leftover stashed somewhere.

54 posts since Jul '10
    • wow you still want more embarrasment? I HAVENT DONE MY NS PUNY ASIAN KID!.. HOW DO I FIGHT SOMETHING I HAVENT SEEN?.. more bs facts about me? AHAHAHA YOU ARE TRUELY DELUSIONAL!.. GO SUCK ON A LOLLIE AND HAVE A FAT CRY ABOUT YOUR DADDY ISSUES!

• and thats what i thought.....ya now unable to function properly due to a dysfunctional family system.

its alright....i was never here to force anything on anyone....but i do think and finish what i started even if it takes forever.

• ya havent even done yer ns????yes i know that......i have seen yer kinds...they ended up in prisons and mental asylums after unable to cope with army life.

• lemme see here:

u want respect for doin nothing for spore

u wanna be a commando cuz i presume u have more muwscles on yer head than balls.

but who is going to pay for the cost of training???u or yer dad??

54 posts since Jul '10
    • waah wahh MUMMY SOME 19 YEAR OLD FROM SYDNEYS MAKING FUN OF ME! WAHH WAHH WHAT DO I DO?.... SON ATTACK HIM LIKE YOUR A 5 YEAR OLD.. USE YOUR 5 YEAR OLD BRAIN TO COME UP WITH A STORY TO HURT MR 19 YEAR OLD! WAHH WAHH.. MUM WHERE DAD?.. like i said more conjuncture.. go home and have a fat cry about being such a loser! you’re really an embarrasment..

• what daddy issues???u were the first person here in commando thread that brought yer dad......u even said he was a guaRDS MAN .....SO IF YER DADDYS BOY...SO BE IT...JUST LIVE WITH IT ......WHAT ELSE DO U NEED??A SUGAR DADDY??

• AND THATS WHY MINDEF WONT POST people of poor BREEDing TO COMMANDO UNITS.THEY TURN INSANE AND HAVE LOWER ETHICS AND MORALE AMONGST ALL THOSE THEY HAVE OBSERVED.

IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE....THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ENDANGER THE WHOLE OPERATION AND SCREAM and yell displaying symptoms of mental disorders.

like i said...its not yer fault,,,its yer dads fault really....his dna was not strong to ensure u become a sensible soldier even..let alone being some useful person in society and the world.just dont kill people after u rob them in future.

Edited by Terminator Hitman 21 Aug `10, 10:17AM
    54 posts since Jul '10
    • wow i see you have no more interesting rebuttals?.. OH I KNOW I’M GONNA SAY THE SAME THING TILL HE CRIES.. HAHA I AM SO SMART! I’M GONNA MAKE MR 19 YEAR OLD CRY.. MUM WHERES DAD? I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS COMING HOME TONIGHT?.. go have a fat cry you loser.. you still keep coming back for more.. you surprise me with you STUPIDITY.

• btw jokes on you again.. i’m not a half breed.. just cos i said i’m not fully asian does not mean i’m part asian.. GO SUCK ON A LOLLIE BEFORE YOU WET YOURSELF FROM BEING SO EMBARRASED!

• u must feel very hurt.i dont see any relation of yer  nsentence in caps to me.its illogical.i dont think anyone reading this is able to make any sense.

ya not part asian..or not fully asian????what on earth are u then????u must be a part chihuahua and part cow then!

• maybe its u who should suck yer lollies n switch off yer computer b4 u kill or injure yerself .the worlds no place fer wannabes and violent unthinking confused cowards as yerself.even in an asian society...the humans do think logically.

Edited by Terminator Hitman 21 Aug `10, 11:29AM
    54 posts since Jul '10
    • HAHAHAHA WOW YOU MUST BE A FUCKEN SCIENTIST NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA… YOU REALLY CRACK ME UP YOU WANNABE POOFTA!.. MUM MR 19 YEAR OLD SAYS I”M USELESS.. SON YOU ARE USELESS BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU!! YOU’LL ALWAYS BE BEST RECRUIT COMMANDO TO ME.. WAHH WAHH THANK YOU MUM THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME.. NOW IM GONNA TELL ME 19 YEAR OLD FAKE WAR STORIES AND INSULT HIM LIKE A 5 YEAR OLDMUM COULD YOU HELP ME TO WRITE MY REBUTTAL? I’M ILLITERATE!..

• and does any commando school have yer name in their register??are u even a recruit in the first place??nope.....they wont post u there...u be sent to some hpsital taking care of corpses.its cheaper for hospitals.

u never paid for yer training and badly need to be in the commando for a 2 year holiday???

no $$$$...no commando training....it costs $$$$.....and u dont have that kinda $$$$.

54 posts since Jul '10
    • wahhh wahhh wahhh mummy the governments using my money to make an army!.. son its ok its not your money its your dads.. mum wheres dad?.. HAHAHA YOU ARE SERIOUSLY COMING BACK FOR MORE?.. YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA WHICH MEANS YOU PAY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT TAX! .. THATS IF ANYONE EVEN EMPLOYED A POOFTA LIKE YOU!.. LOL YOU REALLY CRACK ME UP WITH YOU SAD SOB STORIES OF HOW YOU WANNA BE A COMMANDO!..STAY IN SCHOOL AND STOP PESTERING YOUR MUM.. YOU’RE PATHETIC THATS WHY YOUR DAD LEFT YOU!

• if im illiterate then ya worse off than i am.ya a chihua hua and part cow.rather it is u who is uneducated......rascist and insane too.look....u are putmatched,outclassed and broke at that as u cant pay fer yer commando training if they asked u to pay for it.u must think its all free or something!well...its not!!!it belongs to singaporean tax money and contriobutions from working singaporeans.so ya basically an insane  freeloader who wants to play for 2 years with spore military hardware.

u know.....i dont understanbd what ya really typin.......it sounds like garbled information which means u are too pissed off to think straight.

• i have no idea what ya talking about mom n dad in here for.this is commando sgforum...not family sgforum.

if ya got family problems go seek a councillor in oz or other threads.

tsk tsk...this cant be true....yer sound like a nutcase alredy...is dat the bryan or some clone?

53 posts since Jul '09
    • yawn...........................................................................................

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................................................

• yup...thast the same bryann from 3 pages ago.....so i take it ya

1)extremely pissed off

2)turned insane after talking to me

3)banging yer fist at yer computer

• ok...time to go....im going to have some lunch and have a great nap.

some soldier bryan makes......mebbe he cant even cut it as a male nurse even .maybe he could go become a cook.

54 posts since Jul '10
    • lol.. look at this coward!.. HE HAS FEELING AFTER ALL! LOL HE USES MY CALLS AGAINST ME, CALLS ME STUPID AND THEN ON TOP OF EVERYTHING BELIEVES THAT HE’S ACTUALLY WINNING!.. LOL IM IN NO WAY RACIST! IN FACT YOU WERE THE ONE JUXTAPOSING YOURSELF TO A “WHITE” PERSON!.. LOL YOU ARE A JOKE!!.. GO BACK TO MOMMY AND SUCK ON HER TITS .. MAYBE IF SHES TURNED ON ENOUGH SHE”LL TELL YOU HOW YOU ENDED UP BEING A BASTARD CHILD!.. lol i’m in no way rich or poor just well off.. from the looks of thing you were probably describing your situation.. after all it takes one to know one!.. TAKE YOU SAD SOB STORIES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ARSE.. I’VE NEVER SEEN A COMMANDO WINGE SO MUCH ON A PUBLIC FORUM!.. TAKE MY ADVICE AND LEAVE.. unlike me i know you’ll reply o this post cos your a sad motherfucking bastard with no life.. i have a party to attend to.. so feed off the pleasure of not having me reply for atleast 4 hours.. after which i’ll annihilate you

Please Login or Signup to reply.