24 Apr, 03:18PM in sunny Singapore!

OCS FAQ

Subscribe to OCS FAQ 677 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • OCS - Officer Cadet School.

      "To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome"

      Situated within SAFTI MI, the SAFTI Military Institute which is the home of the officer corp. There are several other advanced schools there like the SAS (SAF Advanced School). So one can expect alot of big shots (even officers from other countries) within the SAFTI compound. Cadets beware!

      Anyway the top percentile from BMT gets to go OCS. Of course for those who signed on as officers they will likely go there too. And its not the case that you must ace your IPPT, SOC and range to get there.

      Intakes
      There are four intakes into OCS per year, each comprising of around 250-500 cadets. These intakes are in April(delta, foxtrot, sierra, tango), June/July(bravo, echo, golf), September/October(alpha, sierra, tango) and December(charlie, hotel). Each intake is denoted by the batch number / year, e.g. I was from 45/01 OCC, which means the 45th batch of Officer Cadet Course, 2001 intake.

      TIP: to get to SAFTI, its recommended to take mrt to boon lay and take a cab. if u take the bus 193 frm boon lay bus interchange, it will stop outside safti, and u (cadets) will have to MARCH all the way in - its really quite far in! at least 15 - 20 mins walk. taking a cab means u get to drop at carpark I within the compound. u still have some marching in to do depending on which wing u r in, but it saves half the journey. the normal cab fare frm boon lay to safti is about $4.50

      Anyway the structure of OCS:

      image

      So there are basically the army wings, the air force wings and the navy wings. (Coys are known as Wings in OCS. Dun ask me why. Prob to follow some US fashion)

      The Structure of the Wings:

      Wing Commander
      Wing 2IC
      Wing Sergeant Major
      Platoon Commanders (usu 3 Pl; known as flight for air force and something else for navy)
      Section Commanders (OCS recently changed back to the fixed instructors for each wing structure, rather than the roving instructors)
      TCO - training coordinating officer: plans ur trg prog and other supporting stuff

      Culture
      Discipline is the cornerstone in OCS. Cadets are expected to either march or double from point to point, and do so in step, and sing at the same time. And they have to greet everyone else they meet along the way - even older cadets - as the officers there would have told you, cadets are the lowliest creatures, even worse off than recruits! Be prepared to be punished for every mistake made.

      Punishments range from push up, defaulters' parade, confinement, extra duty (cadets need to perform CDO - cadet duty officer, and CDS - cadet duty sergeant - duties), RP or restriction of privileges - which is when a cadet gets charged for e.g. misfiring (so DONT misfire!). A cadets outlook shows one's discipline and hence it is essential to always look smart. One will need to iron and even starch all uniforms and shirts.

      Parades are commonplace - within the wing there are change of command parades for cadet appointment holders, muster parades, and within the school, monthly Commander's Parade at the parade square. These are drilled into you by the daily first and last parade. No movement in the file, no standing on one leg, position of arms when holding bottles, reciting of officers' creed and core values, etc etc.

      "Stand-bys" are common too - at least in my time - and ANYTHING can be asked for standby - bunk, bed, area, fieldpack, SBO, smart 4, and the worse being UNIVERSE when instructors can ask to see anything and expect them to be in "stand-by" condition. There are ppl who have 2 sets of everything: one for use and one for standby. I personally do not think tt is necessary unless u r damned rich.

      TIP: always have a "smartest 4" prepared ONLY for parades - ironed, starched to its best. and normal smart 4 have to be done properly too. make sure there are visible iron lines on your pants, and no cock hair anywhere! and learn how to wear the cap, the beret and the peak cap properly! have one pair of chiong sua boots and one pair of drill boots - its worth the trouble changing between them between lessons!

      NOTE:btw, one gets to wear the peak cap - by far my favourite headdress - when one's wing is the next to be commissioned!

      An integrity is critical - cadets can go out of course (OOC) for displaying a lack of integrity. Some cadets had been made out of course for playing with their ceremonial swords.
      Standardisation is also very important - to emphasise the importance of teamwork and cooperation.

      Edited by wuming78 25 Nov `03, 2:58PM
    • Admin Cadet Appointment Holders
      CPC - cadet plt cmdr
      CPS - cadet plt sergeant
      CWC - cadet wing commander
      CWSM - cadet wing sergeant major
      CW2IC - cadet wing 2IC
      CSSM - cadet school sergeant major
      CSC - cadet school cmdr
      CS2IC - cadet school 2IC

      They are given appointments to perform, and of course, that also means they bear the brunt most of the time. They are given the power to run the wings and the school, and are given increasing autonomy over time. Oh and they wear funny looking ranks too - with lots of lines and with "squids". Appointment holders get changed every now and then, depending on the wings and depending on their performances. Some ppl can kanna twice, while some (like myself) never kanna at all! Razz There are smaller appointments like sports IC, armskote IC too.

      Field Appointment Holders are meant for exercises and are assessed too.

      Book In-Out attire:
      White long sleeved shirt and black pants with belt and polished black shoes. New cadets need not fret - ur first bk out will be in smart 4. Make sure ur shirt is ironed! Hair can be longer than recruit's but must be short - no sideburns, nor any facial hairs!

      Enjoyment:
      There is the cadet mess - and there are happy hours for cadets depending on the training program. And there are social nites too - usually at the end of each term. There will be at least one such nite when all will be required to bring a partner to the occasion. When one goes into the mess, all hair are let down! U can eat drink and be merry even with your instructors! And the canteen below the cadet mess (which opens in the evening) is always a hot fav. From time to time you get nights off too.

      Facilities:
      Bunk: twin share with a computer which you hardly have the chance to use - but they expect you to! Remember to standardise across the platoon how things are arranged in the entire bunk!
      Gift shop: ppl bk in earlier to go there to buy essentials and food if they do not want to visit beach road or bring stuff in
      Emart: ditto but opens at more regular hours.
      Canteen: canteen break? Razz

      Miscellaneous:
      All cadets are required to keep a diary - they must decorate and submit it to their PCs for occasional checking. There are various events like OCS day, Family Day, Biathlon, OCS Challenge, cohesion day.

    • A day in live in OCS:
      0530: reveille
      0545: 5BX, with / without 1.5 km run. And sometimes in PT attire, sometimes vest slack, depending on how on your sports IC is.
      0615: breakfast, area cleaning
      0730: first parade
      0730 - evening: mad rush around for lessons tt can last even after dinner.
      ????: last parade
      ????: Lights off: after tt, do anything jus dun get caught!

      And the cirriculum for all cadets is broken down into 3 terms:

      Tri Service Term (4 wks)
      Service Term 1 (6 wks)
      Service Term 2 (9 wks)
      Professional Term (about 23 wks)

      For Air Force, Navy cadets and the Army non guards, infantry or commando cadets, they will stay in OCS only until service term. After that they will be posted to their respective schools for the professional term.

      There are lectures, paper / theory tests, and computer lessons, and o cos, outfield (for army) exercises and lessons.

      There are also alot of ET (endurance training), RT (remedial training), etc.

      Now I will give some details on the actual cirriculum for Army cadets (and more specifically the infantry, guards and commandoes)

      Tri-Svc term or TST (4 wks):
      U wear the normal caps and ur admin and PT attire is grey black
      The time when u wear ur lanyards and hence can only be punished with push-ups. The honeymoon period so to speak. Lots of lectures. Rem to enjoy the main audit while you can. But don't get caught sleeping! The chemical defense package, tower run and cool dip and confidence jumps are conducted here. At the end of 3 wks, cadets are inducted into OCS by the older cadets and the lanyards removed. And did I forget to mention the 3 wk confinement period? Parent visiting is at the end of the 2nd wk too. Culminates in the leadership fieldcamp (alot of SIT test-like stations, some navex - and soon u will noe all the Peng Kang FOFO hills at the back of ur hand, culminating in a casevac round the school early in the morning). Some say this is the most siong fieldcamp in the whole entire course! For army cadets there is usually a fast march (4 km) before the parade where one is "promoted" to service term.

      Service Term 1 or ST 1 (6 wks):
      U wear the beret and ur admin attire is white black and ur PT attire is white red
      SAW, M203, LAW, SSS - TA, live firings, IPPT test - veto factor: u OOC if u cannot pass; map reading, rappelling, 6 day section field camp, route marches, section live firing, quick attack live firing.

      Service Term 2 or ST 2 (9 wks):
      U wear the beret or the peak cap (see above) and ur admin attire is white white and ur PT attire is white red
      The SISPEC ppl and some rejoiners come in here.
      GPMG, learn signal sets like 732, 840, (dunno if newer ones have been added to the cirriculum), and NFEs (night fighting equipments)
      Ex Spade and Ex Patrol! Spade being the deliberate defense ex, and patrol is, well, exercises (ambush, recon, patrol, etc) in section-sized patrols. If u haf ur spade and patrol together, it will be damned shack. U won't wanna be involved in spade 2 - heh.
      SOC - veto factor.
      AOC - advanced obstacle course - just for fun.
      Demolition and demolition live firing.
      Some Navex e.g. ex wildcat
      More route marches
      Culminates in the Platoon Field Camp (platoon drills, fire and movement), platoon live firing.
      And the beginnings of SEOC!
      There is a 24 km route march, followed by a parade on Elephant Hill for promotion to Pro Term. The view is really nice up there!

      Professional Term or Pro Term (23 wks):
      When the sierra and tango wings (if there are any for the intake) are dissolved, and their inf, guards and cdo cadets join the army wings, while the cadets for other vocations get posted to their own schools.
      IPPT again - be prepared to keep taking it if you don't get gold - veto factor
      SEOC - veto factor, the 3 km, 13 station saga to be completed in 30 mins in SBO attire. Some say its easier than SOC.
      ATP - veto factor
      Unarmed combat - think they have replaced this with something else recently?
      High Confidence Course.
      More route marches (30 km, and the killer Robinson Crusoe)
      84mm RR, helicopter lessons.
      Some company level exercises, and coy live firing
      Lots of platoon level exercises (dawn deliberate attacks, night deliberate attacks, ambush, advance, retrogade), TEWTS (training ex without troops).
      Watermanship lessons, coastal hook lessons, survival prep lessons, FIBUA, FOFO
      More navex e.g. ex wildcat, ex hunter
      Ex Dumpin - yet another defense ex!
      Ex Starlight @ ROC (3 wks) - the RnR is killer! with navex, platoon exercises, and some coy ex.
      Ex Lancer @ Brunei (3 wks) - Jungle Confidence Course, and coy lvl ex.
      Culminates in the coy lvl Ex Panther - coastal hook + attack, as well as the Platoon Assault Course - casevac, fast march, shooting, etc, all in one course around OCS compound.
      And of course, all the Commissioning Parade rehearsals and the parade itself!

    • Added this useful info in. Mr. Green
      -Gordon

      Originally posted by Archtomato:
      How OCS intake works now:

      BSLC will be spit into 2 phases. 1st phase all the potentials will be assessed and sent to OCS directly. These people will then complete their total 10 mnths and then carry on from there.

      At the end of BSLC, one group will leave as specs training in Support arms. Another grp of potentials will be sent to OCS AGAIN to undergo 10 mths training.

      Those who stay for ASLC will be then re-assesed and the best of the cohort, like the bayonet winners will then go to OCS for 6 mths coz as guards or inf officers.

      This is the exact roadap for the future of the officer intakes.
      Hope this helps.
      Cheers
      Edited by Gordonator 14 Dec `05, 12:04AM
    • OCS SONG

      We come from many places,

      All across the land,

      Of many different races

      Together hand in hand.

      United we stand

      Divided we fall;

      Ready to serve our nation's call

      Chorus

      Loyalty to country,

      is what we all believe.

      To lead, excel and overcome

      is what we must achieve.

      Forever strong and valiant,

      we'll give our lives and more,

      never ceasing to serve Singapore.

      Chorus.

      [/quote]

      Chorus:

      We come from OCS,

      We are the very best

      Leading with dignity and pride

      Wherever we go

      We will always know

      Our spirit lives forever more,

      Edited by wuming78 25 Nov `03, 2:57PM
  • 12qwaszx's Avatar
    733 posts since Nov '03
  • duotiga83's Avatar
    26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by wuming78:
      OCS - Officer Cadet School.

      "To Lead, To Excel, To Overcome"

      Situated within SAFTI MI, the SAFTI Military Institute which is the home of the officer corp. There are several other advanced schools there like the SAS (SAF Advanced School). So one can expect alot of big shots (even officers from other countries) within the SAFTI compound. Cadets beware!

      Anyway the top percentile from BMT gets to go OCS. Of course for those who signed on as officers they will likely go there too. And its not the case that you must ace your IPPT, SOC and range to get there.

      [b]Intakes

      There are four intakes into OCS per year, each comprising of around 250-500 cadets. These intakes are in April(delta, foxtrot, sierra, tango), June/July(bravo, echo, golf), September/October(alpha, sierra, tango) and December(charlie, hotel). Each intake is denoted by the batch number / year, e.g. I was from 45/01 OCC, which means the 45th batch of Officer Cadet Course, 2001 intake.

      TIP: to get to SAFTI, its recommended to take mrt to boon lay and take a cab. if u take the bus 193 frm boon lay bus interchange, it will stop outside safti, and u (cadets) will have to MARCH all the way in - its really quite far in! at least 15 - 20 mins walk. taking a cab means u get to drop at carpark I within the compound. u still have some marching in to do depending on which wing u r in, but it saves half the journey. the normal cab fare frm boon lay to safti is about $4.50

      Anyway the structure of OCS:

      image

      So there are basically the army wings, the air force wings and the navy wings. (Coys are known as Wings in OCS. Dun ask me why. Prob to follow some US fashion)

      The Structure of the Wings:

      Wing Commander
      Wing 2IC
      Wing Sergeant Major
      Platoon Commanders (usu 3 Pl; known as flight for air force and something else for navy)
      Section Commanders (OCS recently changed back to the fixed instructors for each wing structure, rather than the roving instructors)
      TCO - training coordinating officer: plans ur trg prog and other supporting stuff

      Culture
      Discipline is the cornerstone in OCS. Cadets are expected to either march or double from point to point, and do so in step, and sing at the same time. And they have to greet everyone else they meet along the way - even older cadets - as the officers there would have told you, cadets are the lowliest creatures, even worse off than recruits! Be prepared to be punished for every mistake made.

      Punishments range from push up, defaulters' parade, confinement, extra duty (cadets need to perform CDO - cadet duty officer, and CDS - cadet duty sergeant - duties), RP or restriction of privileges - which is when a cadet gets charged for e.g. misfiring (so DONT misfire!). A cadets outlook shows one's discipline and hence it is essential to always look smart. One will need to iron and even starch all uniforms and shirts.

      Parades are commonplace - within the wing there are change of command parades for cadet appointment holders, muster parades, and within the school, monthly Commander's Parade at the parade square. These are drilled into you by the daily first and last parade. No movement in the file, no standing on one leg, position of arms when holding bottles, reciting of officers' creed and core values, etc etc.

      "Stand-bys" are common too - at least in my time - and ANYTHING can be asked for standby - bunk, bed, area, fieldpack, SBO, smart 4, and the worse being UNIVERSE when instructors can ask to see anything and expect them to be in "stand-by" condition. There are ppl who have 2 sets of everything: one for use and one for standby. I personally do not think tt is necessary unless u r damned rich.

      TIP: always have a "smartest 4" prepared ONLY for parades - ironed, starched to its best. and normal smart 4 have to be done properly too. make sure there are visible iron lines on your pants, and no cock hair anywhere! and learn how to wear the cap, the beret and the peak cap properly! have one pair of chiong sua boots and one pair of drill boots - its worth the trouble changing between them between lessons!

      NOTE:btw, one gets to wear the peak cap - by far my favourite headdress - when one's wing is the next to be commissioned!

      An integrity is critical - cadets can go out of course (OOC) for displaying a lack of integrity. Some cadets had been made out of course for playing with their ceremonial swords.
      Standardisation is also very important - to emphasise the importance of teamwork and cooperation.
      [/b]

      got 1 question: for intakes, only these available coys are able to go to OCS only? Question Confused

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by duotiga83:
      got 1 question: for intakes, only these available coys are able to go to OCS only? Question Confused

      wat u mean?

  • duotiga83's Avatar
    26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by wuming78:
      wat u mean?



      Intakes
      There are four intakes into OCS per year, each comprising of around 250-500 cadets. These intakes are in April(delta, foxtrot, sierra, tango), June/July(bravo, echo, golf), September/October(alpha, sierra, tango) and December(charlie, hotel). Each intake is denoted by the batch number / year, e.g. I was from 45/01 OCC, which means the 45th batch of Officer Cadet Course, 2001 intake.

      i mean this Confused

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by duotiga83:
      i mean this Confused

      i take it u mean wat happens to those who POP in betw? its april, june, sept/oct and dec intakes, i think to coincide with POPs. in any case, i seriously don't think there is such thing as no intake during tt month hence tt batch of bmt has no chance to go OCS.

      for ur case, even though ur ptp starts in dec, ur bmt starts in jan, which means if those eligible will join the april occ.

  • duotiga83's Avatar
    26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by wuming78:
      i take it u mean wat happens to those who POP in betw? its april, june, sept/oct and dec intakes, i think to coincide with POPs. in any case, i seriously don't think there is such thing as no intake during tt month hence tt batch of bmt has no chance to go OCS.

      for ur case, even though ur ptp starts in dec, ur bmt starts in jan, which means if those eligible will join the april occ.

      icic Confused ...finally understand liao...thanks Mr. Green

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by 12qwaszx:
      Wow! very comprehensive leh wuming78! well done!

      thank you thank you! hope this helps.

      everyone: do post any questions and feel free to add on or amend! Very Happy

  • s|nNeD's Avatar
    7,306 posts since Nov '02
    • erm since there is a branch of from the sispec faq for support units. wonder if anyone wants to know anything from the artillery unit?

  • Moderator
    LoVeMeLoVeMenOt's Avatar
    2,821 posts since Jun '03
  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by LoVeMeLoVeMenOt:
      wahaha WELL DONE Wuming78...now i know more about OCS liao Wink GREAT JOB Very Happy

      thanx! Mr. Green

  • Moderator
    LoVeMeLoVeMenOt's Avatar
    2,821 posts since Jun '03
    • Originally posted by s|nNeD:
      erm since there is a branch of from the sispec faq for support units. wonder if anyone wants to know anything from the artillery unit?

      Y not...i think everyones even myself will be interested Wink

  • s|nNeD's Avatar
    7,306 posts since Nov '02
    • all right... here goes... just a brief one.

      For cadets who are posted to artillery after service term, they would go to School of Artillery which is at Khatib Camp. Khatib Camp houses several other units which includes 23SA, 24SA, PT AND SPORTS, etc...

      For artillery, we do not call a platoon a platoon. We call it a battery.

      For artillery, it is further sub-divided into 2 fields. Liaison and FA. Liaison basically are ppl who normally are with the infantry battalions, providing advices on Fire Support Issues. FA which also stands for Field Artillery basically are ppl that provide the fire, which is also the artillery battalions.

      For cadets going thru artillery training, there are basically 3 phases that you have to go through. The basic phase, weapons phase and the specialized phase. For basic phase, the most basic knowledge of the artillery would be imparted to you. Things ranging from using forms for computation of data to using the GB6 director to obtain readings for laying of the guns.

      As an artillery officer, you would need to have the basics of knowing parts and the operating specs of the Field Howitzers. In artillery, we have the FH88 which is capable of a distance of 30km with an ER round, the FH2000 which is capable of a distance of 40km with an ER round and the newly comissioned "Primus" which is a self propelled howitzer.

      Lastly is the specialized phase where you would be streamed to Liaison, FA and radar. For liaison, you would be taught on map reading, fire support matters and specialised equipment handling, You would come out as qualified FOs or known as Forward Observers. There are several exercises for the liaison phase but the major one would be Ex Firestrike where cadets undertake appointments and start to plan for the fires to support the manouevre counterparts. For FA, cadets undergo training to further specialise their knowledge in the FA battalions; the hierachy and structure, to further hone their skills in the equipment used and to practice survey and the laying of the guns. The one major exercise would be EX Thunderstorm, where cadets take up various appointments, which includes BC (Battery Commander), BSM (Battery Sergeant Major), BRO (Battery Recce Officer) and GPO (Gun Positioning Officer). the other HQ appointment holders are FDO (Fire Direction Officer) and BNRO (Battalion Recce Officer). For those going to radar, sorry cant say much. its classified. I came from Liaison by the way.

      After which, everyone would come together again and move off to either Starlight or Crescendo to do your live firing and then when you come back. Prepared to get conmissioned!

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by s|nNeD:
      all right... here goes... just a brief one.

      For cadets who are posted to artillery after service term, they would go to School of Artillery which is at Khatib Camp. Khatib Camp houses several other units which includes 23SA, 24SA, PT AND SPORTS, etc...

      For artillery, we do not call a platoon a platoon. We call it a battery.

      For artillery, it is further sub-divided into 2 fields. Liaison and FA. Liaison basically are ppl who normally are with the infantry battalions, providing advices on Fire Support Issues. FA which also stands for Field Artillery basically are ppl that provide the fire, which is also the artillery battalions.

      For cadets going thru artillery training, there are basically 3 phases that you have to go through. The basic phase, weapons phase and the specialized phase. For basic phase, the most basic knowledge of the artillery would be imparted to you. Things ranging from using forms for computation of data to using the GB6 director to obtain readings for laying of the guns.

      As an artillery officer, you would need to have the basics of knowing parts and the operating specs of the Field Howitzers. In artillery, we have the FH88 which is capable of a distance of 30km with an ER round, the FH2000 which is capable of a distance of 40km with an ER round and the newly comissioned "Primus" which is a self propelled howitzer.

      Lastly is the specialized phase where you would be streamed to Liaison, FA and radar. For liaison, you would be taught on map reading, fire support matters and specialised equipment handling, You would come out as qualified FOs or known as Forward Observers. There are several exercises for the liaison phase but the major one would be Ex Firestrike where cadets undertake appointments and start to plan for the fires to support the manouevre counterparts. For FA, cadets undergo training to further specialise their knowledge in the FA battalions; the hierachy and structure, to further hone their skills in the equipment used and to practice survey and the laying of the guns. The one major exercise would be EX Thunderstorm, where cadets take up various appointments, which includes BC (Battery Commander), BSM (Battery Sergeant Major), BRO (Battery Recce Officer) and GPO (Gun Positioning Officer). the other HQ appointment holders are FDO (Fire Direction Officer) and BNRO (Battalion Recce Officer). For those going to radar, sorry cant say much. its classified. I came from Liaison by the way.

      After which, everyone would come together again and move off to either Starlight or Crescendo to do your live firing and then when you come back. Prepared to get conmissioned!

      thanks!

      start a new thread! so tt ppl noe where to find this info! Wink

  • LazerLordz's Avatar
    35,169 posts since Apr '03
    • Gotta question.Theres this friend of mine who said he was going to be converted from a Guards Platoon Sergeant/Sniper to a LTA ..Is there really such a thing or is he pulling a fast one on me?BTW, he said it was recommended by his CO.Im kinda blur when it comes to combat side stuff like OCS cuz Im only a Armament Spec..
      Care to enlighten?

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by LazerLordz:
      Gotta question.Theres this friend of mine who said he was going to be converted from a Guards Platoon Sergeant/Sniper to a LTA ..Is there really such a thing or is he pulling a fast one on me?BTW, he said it was recommended by his CO.Im kinda blur when it comes to combat side stuff like OCS cuz Im only a Armament Spec..
      Care to enlighten?

      it is possible. but it oso depends on the person's age, as there is a max age for OCS.

      as a spec the guy would haf to go thru at least the pro term in ocs.

      and the guy would haf to haf at least poly/jc education.

      also, im not sure about his contract (such things wont happen for nsf) - whether he can change his contract like tt or not. this will be more the manpower side's issue.

  • Master -_-'s Avatar
    20,186 posts since Jan '03
  • duotiga83's Avatar
    26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by Master -_-:
      wahhh steady.. will help me a lot *hint* *hint* Laughing

      unit posting muz tell us hor Laughing

  • Master -_-'s Avatar
    20,186 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by duotiga83:
      unit posting muz tell us hor Laughing

      Hehe... my pc told me to enjoy myself at ocs... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
      I dunno la.. i wun hold my hopes too high

  • duotiga83's Avatar
    26,686 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by Master -_-:
      Hehe... my pc told me to enjoy myself at ocs... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
      I dunno la.. i wun hold my hopes too high

      onli when receive the letter? Mr. Green

  • wuming78's Avatar
    17,056 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by duotiga83:
      onli when receive the letter? Mr. Green

      not letter. u will noe 1 wk after ur POP when u go back to hear the posting.

Please Login or Signup to reply.