29 Aug, 01:18PM in sunny Singapore!
Home PTT Pte Ltd

Undergarments Discussion

Subscribe to Undergarments Discussion 280 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
  • Fantagf's Avatar
    17,292 posts since Jun '08
    • Originally posted by sinicker:

      sell them at Marketplace forum.

      Thanks for your suggestion.  But I am not welcome to go marketplace.  Fireice not happy.   As if this forum is owned by her.    See her fierce and threatening responding post below.

      Originally posted by FireIce:

      dun come fight my market.

       

       

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
  • Callan's Avatar
    2,721 posts since Jan '00
  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Basket.....some bras at Victoria Secrets now selling at $15 per piece.

      I got them at normal $20+ dollar per piece price.

  • Hello Kitty's Avatar
    25,805 posts since Dec '99
  • candiz's Avatar
    755 posts since Nov '08
  • Hello Kitty's Avatar
    25,805 posts since Dec '99
  • fairlady_xoxo's Avatar
    13,350 posts since Jan '07
    • Originally posted by candiz:

      i also tink triumph gives quality too, maybe xoxo never wash properly

      well i did handwash them but the fabric wears off after a while...and i get poked by the wires

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
    • ERO outlets

      (i dunno how updated though)

      #01-32 Eastpoint Mall
      Singapore 528833
      Tel/Hp : 67849071

       
      #01-45 Great World City
      Singapore 237994
      Tel/Hp : 62358732

       
      #02-10 Plaza Singapura
      Singapore 238839
      Tel/Hp : 62388690

       
      #01-18 Tiong Bahru Plaza
      Singapore 168732
      Tel/Hp : 62783180

       
      #02-09 Junction 8 Shopping Centre
      Singapore 579837
      Tel/Hp : 62567693

       
      #01-05 HarbourFront Centre
      Singapore 099253
      Tel/Hp : 63762161
      Fax : 67442252

      46 Lor 17 Geylang
      #05-04 Singapore 388568
      Tel/Hp : 68440445

       

  • Hello Kitty's Avatar
    25,805 posts since Dec '99
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Hm.mm....current new purchases:

      4 pieces VS RacerBack Bras (Very Disappointed because they are not lined!)

      2 pieces VS multiway bras

      2 pieces VS cotton push up bras.

      5 piece VS string throngs

      2 pieces VS string bikinis

      3 pieces VS bikinis

      7 pieces Hanes bikinis

      4 pieces Hanes String bikinis

       

      Am thinking of buying the Hanes bras that is on sale at roughly USD6.98 per piece, but cannot find lined or at least padded ones so the nipps wont show.

  • candiz's Avatar
    755 posts since Nov '08
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:

      Hm.mm....current new purchases:

      4 pieces VS RacerBack Bras (Very Disappointed because they are not lined!)

      2 pieces VS multiway bras

      2 pieces VS cotton push up bras.

      5 piece VS string throngs

      2 pieces VS string bikinis

      3 pieces VS bikinis

      7 pieces Hanes bikinis

      4 pieces Hanes String bikinis

       

      Am thinking of buying the Hanes bras that is on sale at roughly USD6.98 per piece, but cannot find lined or at least padded ones so the nipps wont show.

      stocking up for new year?teeth.png

  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Just received the 6 pieces of VS lacy, hipster, leaopard print bikinis.

      Kinda stocking up for days when I ride motorcycles and the jeans are low and can see the lace, leapard prints & keyholes on the edge of the panties.

  • candiz's Avatar
    755 posts since Nov '08
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:

      Just received the 6 pieces of VS lacy, hipster, leaopard print bikinis.

      Kinda stocking up for days when I ride motorcycles and the jeans are low and can see the lace, leapard prints & keyholes on the edge of the panties.

      but i don't ride motorbikes

      anyway some of my jeans are already very low, even w/o sitting the lace edge of my panty can show abitwink.png

      but normally i don't like to show too much

       

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
    • i just got my VS loot and this is one of them

       

      and today, i saw at least 3 guys wearing shirt that is exactly this design.
      as in the black bg and the vintage stripes..........
      haha~

      Edited by FireIce 18 Jan `09, 12:35AM
  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by candiz:

      but i don't ride motorbikes

      anyway some of my jeans are already very low, even w/o sitting the lace edge of my panty can show abitwink.png

      but normally i don't like to show too much

       


      Well heck, I didnt like to show too much, till I did motorcycling, and no matter how, the jeans will always reveal the back portion of the undies.  And I was already wearing hipsters.  So since I have the option, show some fancy undies lah.

  • candiz's Avatar
    755 posts since Nov '08
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:


      Well heck, I didnt like to show too much, till I did motorcycling, and no matter how, the jeans will always reveal the back portion of the undies.  And I was already wearing hipsters.  So since I have the option, show some fancy undies lah.

      lol, ya la, show abit to tempt the stupid guys out there

  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • Who's keen to seduce guys?

      I wear pretty undies because I want to feel pretty myself.

      Besides come down a motrocycle, take off full face helmet, you really think my face eh gan meh?

      Not those movie scenes where girl step off motorcycle, her glorious hair come tumbling down kind...........

      This is a Singapore auntie leh.

  • candiz's Avatar
    755 posts since Nov '08
    • Originally posted by viciouskitty74:

      Who's keen to seduce guys?

      I wear pretty undies because I want to feel pretty myself.

      Besides come down a motrocycle, take off full face helmet, you really think my face eh gan meh?

      Not those movie scenes where girl step off motorcycle, her glorious hair come tumbling down kind...........

      This is a Singapore auntie leh.

      ya, agree, of course the main reason is to feel pretty!teeth.png

  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    FireIce's Avatar
    245,245 posts since Dec '99
  • viciouskitty74's Avatar
    17,875 posts since Jun '05
    • I was thinking of getting some decent nipple covers, those silicon ones.  The Lilipaz I had have lose their glue and stickiness.....Any recommendation and price?

      And also one of those round disk, that can be used to hold the bra strings at the back, creating a racerback bra look, so the bras straps wont show at the side of the sleeves.

      Any recommendation?

    • Just bought two pieces of Hanes bras.  But when I try them in the house, like very big cups leh.

      Will washing them and drying them in the dryer help minimise the bra cups to fit me better?

      Or really I lost weight again?

  • cassie's Avatar
    47,735 posts since May '08
    • Doubt so. Plus putting them in a machine wears out the shape etc. Think you and I have the same prob – losing too much weight.

Please Login or Signup to reply.