23 Oct, 05:19AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Club 30

Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition

Subscribe to Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition 1,996 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    113,395 posts since Jun '04
    • Supermarket pack for 1.5L drink is like this..

3 pack... inside got 1x Coke, 2x Fanta orange. lol

31,266 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by sbst275:

last time hair too long. you see what happens

Springfield ah???

if last time hair long, no problem icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

there is a certain case in the papers long long time ago when a guy kenna cut hair, the next day the teacher kenna a chair on the head while inside canteen...

judging from the trend now, the chair might have been replaced with a knife or sharp object icon_lol.gif

47,966 posts since May '08
    • I actually wanted to get a haircut... but when I accompany my friend to the saloon for my fren de haircut, the hairdresser say my hair length and thickness quite ok, no need to cut -_____-

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • My discipline master was known for cutting people's hair off. 

In the exam hall, he would walk around with a large pair of scissors and would chop people's long fringes off with absolutely no warning. No sh*t.

Imagine that you're bent over your desk, furiously trying to do your exam paper.... when suddenly you see your fringe falling on your paper right in front of you.

59,279 posts since Jun '04
    • My school was they pick you out and make you pay a barber they hired to give you a crew cut icon_lol.gif

Smart actually so the teachers don't fall victim to "you can hurt my child etc" and all sorts of rubbish

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • If it were up to me, I'd give that mother in the article a crew cut. Give me a pair of hair clippers, and I'll give her a 4-by-2 cut.

As harsh as that punishment was, it did send out the right message: get your own hair cut properly, or we'll give you a cut that you're not going to like.

I swear, kids these days are getting too pampered, and the parents are seriously not helping.

• too much oxygenated waters for the kids... and the parents are helping them to become sheltered, pampered and spoilt brats icon_lol.gif

47,966 posts since May '08
    34,548 posts since Aug '05

the army getting guniang

it has been getting guniang when ppl keng even b4 going into the army...

• The guys complain sg girls not feminine but from the looks of things I think they too guniang now LOL

• There's a NUS study looking into the MRT off peak hr load...

I mean how packed they want the MRT to be during off peak hrs and also some train line legs like Circle Line at Pasir Panjang that side, bo lang during off peak means bo lang...

• Originally posted by elindra:

The guys complain sg girls not feminine but from the looks of things I think they too guniang now LOL

sg girls not feminine?

icon_lol.gif

they know where to look anot??? icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

most likely a case of sour grapes, or maybe deprived lifestyle icon_lol.gif

34,548 posts since Aug '05
    • it's all those korean and japanese pop culture influcence I tell you .....

it's the end when you see guys wearing make up and foundation and they think super skinny jeans is great fashion for bird like legs .....

• Originally posted by Fatum:

it's all those korean and japanese pop culture influcence I tell you .....

it's the end when you see guys wearing make up and foundation and they think super skinny jeans is great fashion for bird like legs .....

not all guys chases pop culture...

then again, I know of this guy in his 50s... Always in a leather jacket and shades... and he sports a golden long mohawk... awesome, totally rock star~~~ teeth.png

• Originally posted by ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~:

sg girls not feminine?

icon_lol.gif

they know where to look anot??? icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

most likely a case of sour grapes, or maybe deprived lifestyle icon_lol.gif

Well they always say cannot compare to the village girl from some 3rd world country ma icon_lol.gif

• starwarsbbqburger sauce: http://sg.news.yahoo.com/fast-food-chain-serves--darth-vader--burgers-20120108.html

How much force needs to be with you to eat a black burger? The Belgian fast food chain Quick is celebrating the upcoming "Phantom Menace 3D" movie premiere by launching a line of "Star Wars"-themed burgers. The burgers will debut in Quick restaurants throughout France on January 31, just before the film's February release in the country. Despite being in French, the ads for the burgers have sent the entire Internet into a tailspin of equal parts repulsion and curiosity. 

Watch the new The Phantom Menace 3D trailer 

Quick's limited-edition burgers come in three flavors. There's the Dark Burger—a double cheeseburger on a seeded bun with some kind of creamy mayo spread. Then there's theJedi Burger, another double-patty cheeseburger, this time inspired by the cryptic genius Yoda. Only few are enlightened enough to know whether those white pellets peaking out from under the bun are cheese curds or marshmallows. 

Read more: the craziest fast food from around the world.

Finally, there's the burger with the most buzz: The Dark Vador (they misspelled it, Star Wars purists, we didn't). This double beef patty has cheese and a light salad topping (perhaps, for the cautious dad inside Darth?). It also has a pitch-black bun that goes beyond the hue of pumpernickel into burnt charcoal territory. Most likely, the bun's just been dosed with a hint of food coloring. True "Star Wars" fans may want to bite into the gimmick, but the rest of us have eaten enough "Dark Vador" toast in our time to be turned off.

149,694 posts since Feb '01

I think why la.. The perception girls getting smarter and more independent?

guniang guys... cannot compete or scared lose out to girls = girls not femine enuff... icon_lol.gif

Besides, have anyone checkout wat does their "Feminine" defination??? icon_lol.gif

• Originally posted by ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~:

guniang guys... cannot compete or scared lose out to girls = girls not femine enuff... icon_lol.gif

Besides, have anyone checkout wat does their "Feminine" defination??? icon_lol.gif

must be must cook for them, do household and make babies

Please Login or Signup to reply.