18 Apr, 06:35PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Club 30

Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition

Subscribe to Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition 1,996 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Moderator
    Fatum's Avatar
    34,549 posts since Aug '05
  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
    • They now giving all senior folks one time RM100.

      I was saying budget deficit no money, how to give???

      They say election coming, scared the Chinese vote go to DAP.

      DAP is afterall the split child of PAP

  • Moderator
    Fatum's Avatar
    34,549 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by av98m:

      Wu Jian dao? icon_lol.gif

       

      Anyway, it's a good thing they are catching all these crooks.

      MY only question is are the ministers and MPs being checked for corruption as well? I do not believe everyone sitting in parliament is clean.

      well ... remember teh cheang wan ? ...

  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
  • av98m's Avatar
    43,014 posts since Oct '03
    • Originally posted by Fatum:

      well ... remember teh cheang wan ? ...

      But...cpib has to get permission from pmo to start an investigation, what if the corruption originates from the pmo, maybe even the pm?icon_lol.gif

      The one thing teh cheang wan did right was to commit suicide icon_lol.gif

      I live in hope that mah bow tan, Raymond lim, Wong kan seng will follow his excellent example icon_lol.gif

  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
  • Moderator
    fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Okay..... the ex-heads of SCDF and CNB have been arrested outright and released on bail.

      Frankly, it doesn't look good for them.

  • Moderator
    the Bear's Avatar
    149,787 posts since Feb '01
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

      Okay..... the ex-heads of SCDF and CNB have been arrested outright and released on bail.

      Frankly, it doesn't look good for them.

      heads.. the CPIB won't move against them and Home Affairs won't remove them unless they have a rock-solid case against the two.. 

      i think they gotta get ready to go to jail

  • Moderator
    fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • I wonder how they're gonna fair in jail.... especially the CNB guy....

      'Yo dude... you busted my coke ring!'

      'Yo dude.... you busted my weed ring!'

      'Yo dude..... you got me for taking Ecstasy that one time!'

      icon_lol.gif

  • ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~'s Avatar
    30,059 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

      Okay..... the ex-heads of SCDF and CNB have been arrested outright and released on bail.

      Frankly, it doesn't look good for them.


      As I've said, MHA already has replacement for them, and not covering officers...

      It means that the result was more or less confirmed already... Maybe to a high degree...

       

      Besides, there are talks of why recently people keep saying "High wage is to attract talents to politics" instead of the last time "High wage is to deter corruption"...

  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
  • ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~'s Avatar
    30,059 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

      I wonder how they're gonna fair in jail.... especially the CNB guy....

      'Yo dude... you busted my coke ring!'

      'Yo dude.... you busted my weed ring!'

      'Yo dude..... you got me for taking Ecstasy that one time!'

      icon_lol.gif


      It's worse... The CNB guy was once in CID...

       

      icon_lol.gif

      icon_lol.gif

  • Moderator
    the Bear's Avatar
    149,787 posts since Feb '01
  • sbst275's Avatar
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
  • ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~'s Avatar
    30,059 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by the Bear:

      they're doomed..

      i'm still wondering who the IT exec is who caused their downfall


      I think I know where she's from... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

       

      Now I'm trying to pinpoint who she is icon_lol.gif

  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,456 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by Fatum:

      hey guys .....

       

      HUAT AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ................ icon_razz.gif


      icon_lol.gif Hello, 恭喜发财 Mr & Mrs Fatum. How does it feel to be on the giving end? icon_lol.gif

  • Moderator
    fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~:


      It's worse... The CNB guy was once in CID...

       

      icon_lol.gif

      icon_lol.gif

      Okay, now that's even worse.

      He will have to do his best to not drop his soap in the prison shower.

      After all, there will be LOTS of people in there who have an axe to grind with him.

      And if previous corruption cases are of any indication, he's gonna be in there for a really long time.

      icon_lol.gif

  • Moderator
    Fatum's Avatar
    34,549 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by SevenEleven:


      icon_lol.gif Hello, 恭喜发财 Mr & Mrs Fatum. How does it feel to be on the giving end? icon_lol.gif

      i'm very happy to give this year, got all the small ones to line up in front of me ^^

  • shrekho's Avatar
    925 posts since Feb '06
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

      Okay, now that's even worse.

      He will have to do his best to not drop his soap in the prison shower.

      After all, there will be LOTS of people in there who have an axe to grind with him.

      And if previous corruption cases are of any indication, he's gonna be in there for a really long time.

      icon_lol.gif

      Haha... Soap Dropping..... 

      Anyway he will be in the cells kept for white collar crimes. Druggies are in a different cluster and cells, if he is serving sentence. Though, I am pretty sure that some in-mates might try to curry favour instead! 

      However, I am more keen to know, if he will be convicted and serving time or just fined a huge amount!

       

      Edited by shrekho 26 Jan `12, 11:33AM
  • SevenEleven's Avatar
    7,456 posts since Aug '05
    • Originally posted by shrekho:

      Haha... Soap Dropping..... 

      Anyway he will be in the cells kept for white collar crimes. Druggies are in a different cluster and cells, if he is serving sentence. Though, I am pretty sure that some in-mates might try to curry favour instead! 

      However, I am more keen to know, if he will be convicted and serving time or just fined a huge amount!

       


      just onder who blew the whistle....

  • Moderator
    fudgester's Avatar
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by shrekho:

      Haha... Soap Dropping..... 

      Anyway he will be in the cells kept for white collar crimes. Druggies are in a different cluster and cells, if he is serving sentence. Though, I am pretty sure that some in-mates might try to curry favour instead! 

      However, I am more keen to know, if he will be convicted and serving time or just fined a huge amount!

       

      White collar crimes, eh?

      'Yo dude! You busted me for embezzling money from my company! Prepare to get it from behind in the shower!'

      icon_lol.gif

  • cassie's Avatar
    47,071 posts since May '08
    • last day of leave for me...but it's been good

    • Originally posted by elindra:

      Simi

      Gong Xi Fa Cai sbst :)

       

      Cassie - Do you know which brand of sports bra is better?

      sorry just saw this...anyway, i use anything from nike to adidas to new balance to saucony. nike seems to work best for me because it's tight enough. not sure if you can get moving comfort (american brand) here - these are good. champion (another american brand) was recommended by a friend.

  • Moderator
    Fatum's Avatar
    34,549 posts since Aug '05
  • cassie's Avatar
    47,071 posts since May '08
Please Login or Signup to reply.