31 Oct, 12:28AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Club 30

Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition

Subscribe to Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 151st Edition 1,996 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    30,161 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by Fatum:

I heard something too ....... 

Is it the blue blue one ? ....

I cannot confirm though...

The company name is rather short...

43,014 posts since Oct '03
    25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~:

I cannot confirm though...

The company name is rather short...

One syllable only?

34,549 posts since Aug '05
    • it doesn't start with "S" that's for sure ....  icon_lol.gif

I thought that would be quite obvious .... why would goverment linked companies need to go under table dealing with goverment bodies ? .... lol .....

47,789 posts since May '08
    • this guessing game is like wheel of fortune...the first thing i thought about when i opened the page

it doesn't start with "S" that's for sure ....  icon_lol.gif

I thought that would be quite obvious .... why would goverment linked companies need to go under table dealing with goverment bodies ? .... lol .....

Yes, the one which i suspect doesn't start with "S"...

@fudgy: more then 1 syllable...

• acid, you're beginning to sound like vanna white!

anyway, it's extremely quiet here in the office, just the way it should be.

it doesn't start with "S" that's for sure ....  icon_lol.gif

Under the table, I wonder how many times the it exec went under the table HAHAHAHAHAHhahahAhahha

• Originally posted by av98m:

Under the table, I wonder how many times the it exec went under the table HAHAHAHAHAHhahahAhahha

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Well, I sure would be interested to read about the whole saga once it goes to trial.....

Seriously, I wonder how the two chiefs and the woman can live with themselves.

The two chiefs have not only ruined their careers; they are looking at prison time. The CNB chief is especially gonna have a tough time.... lots of inmates in there are certainly looking to get at him with a shiv if they could. And not to mention the fact that they cheated on their wives with an already-married woman.

And as for that woman..... kaoz, cheating on her husband with two different men for what purpose? Winning some government tenders for her company?

• Originally posted by fudgester:

Well, I sure would be interested to read about the whole saga once it goes to trial.....

Seriously, I wonder how the two chiefs and the woman can live with themselves.

The two chiefs have not only ruined their careers; they are looking at prison time. The CNB chief is especially gonna have a tough time.... lots of inmates in there are certainly looking to get at him with a shiv if they could. And not to mention the fact that they cheated on their wives with an already-married woman.

And as for that woman..... kaoz, cheating on her husband with two different men for what purpose? Winning some government tenders for her company?

I hope for those 2 fellas that the woman was damned chio. If not the whole of Singapore will be laughing at them!icon_lol.gif

8,408 posts since Apr '05
    • This would be of a lil interest to fudge and yours truly.

VINCOLI: No student freedom at NUS

Interestingly (or not), it was written for Yale's publications.

But hey, it only shows you how coming from a good college doesn't mean that you are good/smart/whatever.

In fact, these are the kind of "talents" the govt is always trying to woo for some strange reason.teeth.png

Oh, and btw, yours truly took the said module PS2249. A boring module which didn't teach me much and destroyed my grades to an extent.icon_evil.gif

And this is also another reason why I've always thought of political science major as cuckoos.

Edited by SBS2601D 27 Jan `12, 4:00PM
    149,791 posts since Feb '01
    59,279 posts since Jun '04

I hope for those 2 fellas that the woman was damned chio. If not the whole of Singapore will be laughing at them!icon_lol.gif

Same thoughts as me

i'm curious about how she looks too but somehow have the feeling that she's just ordinary or plain looking. my guess/hunch only...

• Originally posted by cassie:

i'm curious about how she looks too but somehow have the feeling that she's just ordinary or plain looking. my guess/hunch only...

That would be disappointing. And much scorn will be heaped on the 2 fellas.teeth.png

That would be disappointing. And much scorn will be heaped on the 2 fellas.teeth.png

and if the woman in question looks like either the ex-hag-troll CEO or the PM's husband, they should definitely contemplate suicide to escape the shame teeth.png

• going to work in a while..

btw.. if you are complaining about being sore all the time and still doing insane amounts of exercise, you need to figure out the obvious problem which most exercise addicts refuse to admit to...

meanwhile...

• Originally posted by cassie:

macritchie?

no way! i wrote that place off!

Going to Woodcutter's Trail

Please Login or Signup to reply.