23 Nov, 02:12AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Club 30

Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 153rd Edition

Subscribe to Club 30's "Kill the Boredom Demon" Jive Pad 153rd Edition 1,985 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    31,266 posts since Oct '02
    24,118 posts since Nov '03
    • That was feisty, both of them were argumentative about the attack in Libya, taxes, planned parenthood, guns and more. And the 47% card was played.

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    47,966 posts since May '08
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

Well, the consensus seems to be that Obama's win is pretty much inevitable.

I leave you guys with something.... interesting:

What Romney would have to do to win the election

icon_lol.gif

The maths doesn't add up in his plans, but we've seen stranger things. I'm not confident about Obama's re-election chances, because there are a lot of angry, irrational voters out there who readily believe that he's a foreign-born muslim sympathist and a commie.

25,382 posts since Jan '04
    • Originally posted by Kuali Baba:

The maths doesn't add up in his plans, but we've seen stranger things. I'm not confident about Obama's re-election chances, because there are a lot of angry, irrational voters out there who readily believe that he's a foreign-born muslim sympathist and a commie.

Oh yeah.... the redneck vote. Forgot all about that. 

You know, as much as I love democracy, sometimes I feel that it's wasted on all the wrong people....

8,468 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by fudgester:

Oh yeah.... the redneck vote. Forgot all about that. 

You know, as much as I love democracy, sometimes I feel that it's wasted on all the wrong people....

But it wouldn't be democracy if only the "intelligent" people were allowed to vote. It's the job of the candidates to convince us that they are all things to all men.

The US voter behaviour is a neverending cycle of one group wanting change, and then another group decrying that the change is "unconstitutional" and an "un-American" way of doing things.

Please Login or Signup to reply.