21 Sep, 11:52PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Bar

Whore House ---> is Geylang better or Keong Saik Street Bett

Subscribe to Whore House ---> is Geylang better or Keong Saik Street Bett 18 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    609 posts since Jan '00
    • AHHH Brothers .. ---> the famous Sexamon is back!!!
      I believe that some brothers among us do visit chicken house or HC .. So Brothers do u think that Geylang is better or keong saik Street ???
      Pls Share Smile

------------------
      He Think,
      You Assume,
      Who Confirm??

418 posts since Mar '00
    • Aiyo! This kind of topic also post huh, y not u check out Samuel Leong website then. I tink it is informative enough 4 u 2 pick a choice.
      I tink must give some respect 2 the ladies viewer here in this forum.

609 posts since Jan '00
    • leongsam si bo ??? where got time
      my nick inside is Sniper***
      Flame me brothers FLAME ME PLS Very Happy

------------------
      He Think,
      You Assume,
      Who Confirm??

922 posts since Feb '00
    • Originally posted by Pokemon:
      AHHH Brothers .. ---> the famous Sexamon is back!!!
      I believe that some brothers among us do visit [b]chicken house
      or HC .. So Brothers do u think that Geylang is better or keong saik Street ???
      Pls Share Smile

[/B]

woooahhhh, this is like some Sam Leong's site...best whore houses?!?! hahahahaha. Say pokie, never put in a few examples to show us :p

HC hmmm, can't say much cos i haven't been going there for long long time liao...

ok, Geylang hahahaha, this is where i turned expert. Do rememeber mr hata-san here have part time there before, in one of the house. Can't say which one exactly as i might be banned for promoting vices here among impressionable youths.
      Ok, a few reasons why Geylang is a good place to go if u want to relax and wind down after a hard day at the office.

a) Quality. Here, i m generalizing...but according to my working eperience there, the quality check is very stingent!! Aboslutely!!
      First, the agent went straight to the import counrty and inspect all the goods personally.Both outside and inside aspect are taken into account. They make sure there is no broken and damaged goods...as well as goods with hidden baggages. When all QC measures are fulfilled will they allow the importing of the goods.

b) Fulfill the stringent criteria of MOH.
      All goods went thru the medical examinations to ensure that they are non toxic and safe for consumption by the above 21 SG males. regular spot checks are conducted by the MOH personnels to ensure tip top condition and no prospect of diesase spreading. Any goods found infected will be removed from the shelf immediately. Ditto for the whole batch of goods found on the same shelf. Customers' safety is the buzz word in this industry.

c) satisfaction guranteed!!!
      In this industry, customer satisfaction is taken to a whole new level. In the house, u are the master, nurse, dog, slave...choose ur pick. U are always correct and if the goods are found to be defective or unsatisfactory in someways, the agents there will be willingly to compenstate u. After all, regular customers make up the bulk of the business and they are given tip top service and complains are deal with promptly.

d) easy accessiblity.
      ample parking space and spacious lounge in the house for inspection of goods. U can't miss the place and best of all, we accept advance booking and most credit cards. Dont worry, we practise discreet billings, for we understand that the customers always demand privacy of for their biz transaction.

e) E commerce. We are moving with the flow and heeding the advise of our PM. our website will be going up shortly and goods will be paraded online. We are thinking of having advance booking over the net and some other fringe benefits for our regular customers...like phone sex, amateur pics from local lians ands toilet or bathrooms voyuer shots. However, due to current law restrictions, we have decided to make this RA and install the Sexkey and Watch Nanny into our server. We do believe in up holding the morality of SG society and our services are only open to the discerning gentlemen who requires such specialized services.

Do check it out guys. U have my email address and interestd parties and contact me thru there.
      P.S. hey terence, i need some help setting up my own biz. Interested in being a partner in my venture. I have bold visions and i promise we sure can make it big.
      cheers.

"All writing is essentially bricks of plagarism secured in place
      by the mortar of original thinking."
      --William Dukane

------------------
      The Far East Pilgrim

10,631 posts since Mar '00
    • FATnUGLY takes a flamethrower and aims at Pokemon's ass...

Shocked FnU Shocked

------------------
      Magic -- Ekin

215 posts since Dec '99
    911 posts since Jan '00
    • interesting. I'll head to your place after my 21st birthday, Mr. Hata san. Are you available for, ah, picking, too?

------------------
      Why be difficult when with a little more effort you can be impossible?

5,511 posts since Dec '99
    922 posts since Feb '00
    • Originally posted by oakley:
      hi
      hata san
      when you become a pro in this field ?

errr, since last year when i part time there for my Godfather.Very interesting guy, u guys should meet him. Smile

------------------
      The Far East Pilgrim

• Originally posted by MayaJade:
      interesting. I'll head to your place after my 21st birthday, Mr. Hata san. Are you available for, ah, picking, too?

hahahaha,
      *hata-san shy shy*
      me not for picking one, hehe, me for dearest tet only :p
      Anyway, welcome welcome, we haven't branch out into the women's market yet but rest assured, if response is fantastic and the market is bullish, we will consider setting up a branch specially for the women. Hang around more my dear maya Smile

------------------
      The Far East Pilgrim

911 posts since Jan '00
    • aiyah. after being so bold and studly, now you go shy on me, chieh!
      nevermind, if terence wants to be your partner, you'll see me loitering around to play mamasan.

------------------

560 posts since Jan '00
    • i agree to the enterprise in principle. a lot of details need to be worked out.

1. targeted customers/clientele:
      if you want to operate from the internet, you'll restrict your potential market to net savy people. is the market big enough?

2. costumes and other fetishes:
      we have to cater to all taste and inclination. hata-san, you'll have to make trips to costume shops for a variety of outfits - nurse, maid, air stewardess, leather cat suits, PVC suits, school uniforms, police uniforms (personal fave) etc. hata, you'll also have to make some business trips to thailand for handcuffs, whips, drills, dentist chairs, chain shackles, racks, chain saws and exploding candles etc.

3. delivery of service:
      we can provide door to door pleasure but must bear in mind those who don't want to do it at home in case the wife finds out. as such we must have a stable of rooms available. i think your contacts at geylang will help here.

4. quality:
      probably the most important. remember, not all men like their girls pretty - some have fetishes for the matronly-types, school teacher-types, ogre-types etc. you can 'quality check' this group, whilst i 'quality check' the conventionally beautiful ones.

5. fixing of rates and commission:
      a bit tricky - by the hour? what about the door to door service - how much do we charge? must work out expenses. also, the touchy subject of commission - i think 40% is reasonable don't you? do we split the 40% 50-50?

6. transportation:
      i don't think using my father's car will be a good idea. i want a mini-bus with a mini-bar with our company's logo painted on the side. the interior should be funky purple and seats of suede. cougar or tiger prints may be considered too. i think installing a disco ball with funky lighting will be a good idea.

7. company name:
      several suggestions,
      a. the fruit cupboard
      b. shag-on-move
      c. the red bed
      d. a brim full of orgasm
      e. dream cream
      f. the net pet
      g. ministry of pleasure
      h. or just plain old T & H Pte. Ltd.

cheerio

• ma-maya-sana

cool! you can be our floor manageress. make sure the employees behave and hand-pick the 'ripe' ones for me. and if you want to participate in any of my employer-employee 'meetings' you're always welcome. hehehehe.

*wondering if i can trust you with a leather whip?*

cheerio

911 posts since Jan '00
    • Terence: hata san just paged me and he said that if i were to stick around you might forget all your duties and he (hata san) might have to find another van since the purple (ah, purple!) van with suede seats would be missing most of the time.

rock on, baybee

------------------

774 posts since Feb '00
    • hmm, recently go for a prostitute night tour in geylang.(outside tour only) i think there sure better.

2 posts since May '00
    • hmmm.. Hata-san and Terrence: are you totally serious about the whole net deal? i’m new at this forum and i don’t know anyone here ( i think.. you’d never know, tis being singapore and all&#8230Wink anyways, IS IT LEGAL? you might want to consider that.. i’m formulating something up myself. not similar to what you guys talked about but along the line. won’t say what til i know who y’all are. (business reasons.. you’d understand) and hata-san, thanks for the tips on the sex scenes (geylang etiquettes) here. didn’t know it’s quite active.

922 posts since Feb '00
    • Originally posted by chops:
      hmmm.. Hata-san and Terrence: are you totally serious about the whole net deal? i'm new at this forum and i don't know anyone here ( i think.. you'd never know, tis being singapore and all...) anyways, IS IT LEGAL? you might want to consider that.. i'm formulating something up myself. not similar to what you guys talked about but along the line. won't say what til i know who y'all are. (business reasons.. you'd understand) and hata-san, thanks for the tips on the sex scenes (geylang etiquettes) here. didn't know it's quite active.

for ur info pal....the legal thingy is abit tricky. As far as i know, the CIDs' need issue some sort of license to those brothel owners...and street walkers are strictly illegal, as well as those pimps loitering around the seedy hotels in geylang. but as to how u went abt purchasing the license...ahem,i don't think they list them down in the Ministry of Manpower or similair statutory boards. :p
      but do tell me abt ur plans...always willing to hear some ingenious biz plans from a fellow enterprising entrepreneur, pun intended :p

------------------
      The Far East Pilgrim

4,330 posts since Nov '99
    • Originally posted by Pokemon:
      AHHH Brothers .. ---> the famous Sexamon is back!!!
      I believe that some brothers among us do visit [b]chicken house
      or HC .. So Brothers do u think that Geylang is better or keong saik Street ???
      Pls Share Smile

[/B]

What's YOUR opinion?

Please Login or Signup to reply.