* Immediate stock

Honda Fit 1.3A - $50,800
      Honda Freed 1.5A GL - $60,800
      Honda Stream 1.8A - $70,800
      Toyota Wish 1.8A 2009 - $74,800
      Toyota Axio 1.5A - $53,800
      Toyota Estima Aeras w/ roof - $103,800
      Toyota Allion 1.5A - $60,800

If you're interested, pls contact Grace at 96301021.

2,252 posts since Jul '05
    • Your prices listed above, are they inclusive of COE? If so, then it's a good deal. If not, there are better deals out there.

6,527 posts since May '08
    • now COE in $14000 to $19000 range,
      just 2 months ago, COE in $7000 to $9000 range.

and this dealer's car pricing quotations is still the same, even now with the COE increase?

want to bluff who?

COE monthly prices comparsion: www.onemotoring.com.sg

1 bid guaranteed means the dealer bid high high for you, and end up u still got to top up the COE difference...

e.g. dealer help u bid $14000 maximum, then the dealer calls you ask u want to top up or not, and next COE came out is $19000, u still got to top up $5000...

ya what... the deal is guaranteed right, you will get the car but of course u pay the COE difference by yourself...

which dealer wants to pay for you from his/ her own commission made from the sales of the car/ commission from the bank loan if you take up its basket of loans offers offered by the banks...

Edited by Rednano 09 Aug `09, 11:01PM
    • Exactly. I have a feeling the prices listed above are without COE. The COE leave it up to the buyer to ownself decide.

Which is pretty lame IMHO, because it's like, 1 bid guaranteed COE, if I bid $30,000 for CAT A next round, there's a pretty high chance that I'm gonna get it. Then obviously "1 bid guaranteed COE" liao what.

TS, not everyone will be so stupid as to fall for it...

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Nah... sounds too good to be true.

1-bid guaranteed COE but never mentioned guaranteed chop no top-up.

10,499 posts since Jul '01
    • had bad experiances with this dealer.

Promised one on one exchange (as Im doing trading in) on the day of collection but received a call that I have to leave my car with them 3 days in advance. Don't give empty promises that you can't fulfill.

Promised to deliver car on when when when but failed to do so.

Upon asking questions, their sales rep seems to be someone that doesn't know anything about car.

Trying to cheat on signing the undertaking of NCD as I wanted to do my insurance with my own company.

Told the sales rep that I do not want their insurance especially NTUC but still the quote they gave me was NTUC which is in fact much more expensive than my own company.

Headunit spoilt after 1 day of use

Need me to say more ?

by saying so, I believe they should know who am I already.

Grace : Good luck to you as I heard from one of your sales rep that he didn't get any deal for the last 2 months. That only shows how efficiency your company is.

• Since the big boss has spoken, I think it it leaves no doubt as to the credibility, integrity and professionalism of TS's company.

TS really picked the wrong forum to try to advertise... What a small world! icon_lol.gif Goes to show that in the real world, be careful of who you offend man... icon_twisted.gif You'll never know when karma will bite you back.

• And life goes on... with shades of grey
    33,749 posts since Apr '04
    1,118 posts since Jan '08
    • Originally posted by nick34:

had bad experiances with this dealer.

Promised one on one exchange (as Im doing trading in) on the day of collection but received a call that I have to leave my car with them 3 days in advance. Don't give empty promises that you can't fulfill.

Promised to deliver car on when when when but failed to do so.

Upon asking questions, their sales rep seems to be someone that doesn't know anything about car.

Trying to cheat on signing the undertaking of NCD as I wanted to do my insurance with my own company.

Told the sales rep that I do not want their insurance especially NTUC but still the quote they gave me was NTUC which is in fact much more expensive than my own company.

Headunit spoilt after 1 day of use

Need me to say more ?

by saying so, I believe they should know who am I already.

Grace : Good luck to you as I heard from one of your sales rep that he didn't get any deal for the last 2 months. That only shows how efficiency your company is.

i  believe u , lol

PI is like that ...hit and run...then once amass many $$ , close shop. go holiday...

im talking about those small time player..but there are those serious PI around too,,,,got to check their fucking background la.....

• Originally posted by mh2:

i  believe u , lol

PI is like that ...hit and run...then once amass many $$ , close shop. go holiday...

im talking about those small time player..but there are those serious PI around too,,,,got to check their fucking background la.....

Not all PI is like that... Im in car trade n insurance too .. just that my side no stock for the car my father-in-law wanted...

Mine is also a small player in the market unlike hua yang etc ...

16,075 posts since Sep '08
    • Originally posted by lianamaster:

Moderator can just remove the first post then...

Ouch.

ya can edit anytime but once edit, others will not know whats going on.

We need that pricing as posted by TS

149,791 posts since Feb '01
    • Originally posted by the Bear:

wah lau eh... TS kena pwned badly by nick!  icon_eek.gif

icon_lol.gif

no la .. just informing fellow members ..

Sorry big bro bear .. dont eat me for that :lol:

Please Login or Signup to reply.