23 Feb, 09:54PM in sunny Singapore!

Train Forums' Chatbox (Part 2)

Subscribe to Train Forums' Chatbox (Part 2) 1,638 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • langer68's Avatar
    288 posts since Sep '10
    • transfer any future thingy post to that topic excluding this one and lock this topic lo

  • d143b2's Avatar
    580 posts since May '10
  • SBS9231S's Avatar
    1,187 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by d143b2:

      erm SGTrains is Down ...

      erm admins of SGTrains ...

      SGtrains is not down... Check ur connection. if your using starhub den well, its starhub's problem 

      Edited by SBS9231S 27 Feb `11, 4:01PM
  • d143b2's Avatar
    580 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by SBS9231S:

      SGtrains is not down mind u ? Check ur connection. if your using starhub den well, its starhub's problem 

      i wonder ..

      it is not loading ...

      C151 049/050 @ SGTrains?

  • SBS9231S's Avatar
    1,187 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by d143b2:

      i wonder ..

      it is not loading ...

      C151 049/050 @ SGTrains?

      well its working v fine for me, time also sychronised 

  • d143b2's Avatar
    580 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by SBS9231S:

      well its working v fine for me, time also sychronised 

      nvm

      main page of SGTrains loads slow

      but the rest of the pages arent loading

  • SBS9231S's Avatar
    1,187 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by d143b2:

      nvm

      main page of SGTrains loads slow

      but the rest of the pages arent loading

      well its working fast and well for me. so it shouldnt be the Sever problem, most probably is your connection. 

  • Acx1688's Avatar
    13,360 posts since Nov '04
    • Folks,

      Enlighten me, what is North East Line extension every politician is talking about?!
      Not in town for 2 weeks and google search did not come up any conclusive results.

      ACx

  • Gs97's Avatar
    91 posts since Mar '10
    • Originally posted by Acx1688:

      Folks,

      Enlighten me, what is North East Line extension every politician is talking about?!
      Not in town for 2 weeks and google search did not come up any conclusive results.

      ACx

      Maybe you can try

      [Url]http://forums.sgtrains.com/showthread.php?tid=334[/Url]

      Hope to have answered your question...

      Edited by Gs97 10 Jun `11, 12:03PM
    • hi

      Edited by Gs97 10 Jun `11, 12:02PM
  • d143b2's Avatar
    580 posts since May '10
  • sinicker's Avatar
    14,341 posts since Sep '05
    • new announcement.

      "We apologise for the sudden braking."

      on 315/316 eastbound before Kembangan 1845hrs.

  • Moderator
    willis_chong's Avatar
    2,520 posts since Sep '07
    • Originally posted by sinicker:

      new announcement.

      "We apologise for the sudden braking."

      on 315/316 eastbound before Kembangan 1845hrs.

      Not new, existed since 2007.

Please Login or Signup to reply.