24 Mar, 12:18AM in sunny Singapore!
Home $Money$

Post Your Portfolio of Investments here!

Subscribe to Post Your Portfolio of Investments here! 88 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,829 posts since Mar '06
    1,458 posts since Jun '04
    • Originally posted by king108:
      Your china milk soared..

I know!!!!ARGH!!!!I could have earn double....Damn it....

Anyway, whats ur take on the is company "Xpress"??

• Originally posted by *Lord Kang*:
      I know!!!!ARGH!!!!I could have earn double....Damn it....

Anyway, whats ur take on the is company "Xpress"??

You have to check with others on this stock. I don't have hold any of these. Can check with those with charts, they can advise you better. Laughing

271 posts since Jun '02
    • xpress was going up 10% each day for over a week until there was a query by SGX.. going down for past 2 days..

dont the reason behind its climb..

looks like market is doing good and will continue doing well from news reports. cheers. Wink

Edited by onefour02 23 Apr `06, 11:29PM
    305 posts since Aug '03
    • The past couple of days have been crazy...there was a sudden surge in prices of penny stocks based on NO fundamentals at all. For example, IPCO which gained nearly 100% within few days. This is not investing, it is punting liao.

Market now in speculative/gambling mood, if u wanted to benefit, u should have bought lonnnng ago...not now.

Generally speaking, property counters will continue going up, i recommend a buy call on Capitaland and Keppeland because IR results announcement coming soon. And to add on, these are companies with good fundamentals and prospects, the premium price(ie above NAV) is worth it.

Last but not least, avoid buying into penny stocks like Xpress and Ipco now, the price now is not justified at all.
      I just checked the papers, P/E ratio for Xpress is 80+ now, wtf man. Whoever buys into it now are gamblers.

271 posts since Jun '02
    • Originally posted by onefour02:
      xpress was going up 10% each day for over a week until there was a query by SGX.. going down for past 2 days..

dont the reason behind its climb..

looks like market is doing good and will continue doing well from news reports. cheers. Wink

Never heard of rich one cannot die... Laughing Laughing

271 posts since Jun '02
    • Originally posted by king108:
      Never heard of rich one cannot die... Laughing Laughing

huh Question

• need your views on dividend paying stock.

does the share price neccessarily drop on Ex-Date?
      drop less/more than dividend amt?

need to decide whether to sell before/after the ex-date.

4 posts since May '06

• Hi everyone, check this website out.

the govt is giving out FREE MONEY! No lah, actually ministry of comm development is giving funding for creative projects. i was reading it and seems to be pretty good huh.. provided u have a registered business la. no kidding mans. Shocked

there's even prizes offered for the most craziest ideas. (one of the pages in the website) woah actually looks quite interesting! Go get it manz..

www.creativecommunity.sg

• Hai..Still stuck with my Xpress..The GE never really help push the price up..

Hmm..Anyway, check with you guys..Normally how does IPO allocations goes about ah??Do they look at anything or just pure luck only??

Btw, any good stocks to look out for??

271 posts since Jun '02
    • go download announcement ‘balloting ratio’ in ‘general announcements’ on sgx site and you will understand how its allocated.

• Got a question to ask u guys..

Lets say i bought this particular stock on today (Tuesday) through POEMS account..How long do i have to wait before i can start to sell this particular stock??

Thanks alot for ur help!!

Please Login or Signup to reply.