22 Nov, 01:29PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Sports

Recruiting Players

Subscribe to Recruiting Players 50 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • ghimpheng's Avatar
    6,766 posts since Apr '05
    • We are forming a Tournament team now and Lack a Good Committed Defender anyone interested may contact me.

      Those Interested Do Contact Me

      This Football Seesions Is Held Every Single Week

      Futsal is Non-commitment but we welcome you to join our street team as a regular if you are interested

      We Welcome Player Of Any Ages

      Saturday Morning - Futsal 9.30am to 3pm

      For Futsal Contact Me Jackson Ng Ghim Pheng @ supersaiyanjin@hotmail.com or @ 97642114

      Edited by ghimpheng 16 Dec `08, 5:45AM
    • Edited by ghimpheng 16 Dec `08, 5:45AM
  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
  • ghimpheng's Avatar
    6,766 posts since Apr '05
    • you can join Kismis United for leisure football as well as competitive football

      u want to arrange friendly against us also can

      Edited by ghimpheng 22 Mar `07, 10:19PM
  • monoslayer's Avatar
    11,871 posts since Oct '05
  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
    • friendly game good

      hope won't fight also

      last sunday went for a friendly match, at farrer park there

      the 18-20 years old guys fight with us, when we were only 17-18 years old, when we were 3-1 up against them

      fucking sore losers gays

  • monoslayer's Avatar
    11,871 posts since Oct '05
    • Originally posted by Dead_Man_Inc:
      friendly game good

      hope won't fight also

      last sunday went for a friendly match, at farrer park there

      the 18-20 years old guys fight with us, when we were only 17-18 years old, when we were 3-1 up against them

      fucking sore losers gays

      so u were tat skinny little fella in red who cant even kick a ball properly? Laughing

  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by monoslayer:
      so u were tat skinny little fella in red who cant even kick a ball properly? Laughing

      nah Laughing

      u were one of them meh? Rolling Eyes

  • monoslayer's Avatar
    11,871 posts since Oct '05
    • Originally posted by Dead_Man_Inc:
      nah Laughing

      u were one of them meh? Rolling Eyes

      yeah.. i was the one in blue who took on 5 guys at one go. Laughing

  • Patrik's Avatar
    15,364 posts since Jun '03
    • Originally posted by monoslayer:
      yeah.. i was the one in blue who took on 5 guys at one go. Laughing

      Shocked Shocked Shocked
      So meng.
      U ong bak brother?

  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by monoslayer:
      yeah.. i was the one in blue who took on 5 guys at one go. Laughing

      then confirm not you liao

      cause they were the ones who 6-7 guys whack one of my friend at one go

  • R3SsH|n's Avatar
    9,753 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by Dead_Man_Inc:
      then confirm not you liao

      cause they were the ones who 6-7 guys whack one of my friend at one go

      then u all never beat them oso?

  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
    • Originally posted by R3SsH|n:
      then u all never beat them oso?

      they were all bigger size

      then all chiong towards my that friend who argued. only can stand there block their way and shout at them to stop Confused

  • R3SsH|n's Avatar
    9,753 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by Dead_Man_Inc:
      they were all bigger size

      then all chiong towards my that friend who argued. only can stand there block their way and shout at them to stop Confused

      call police loh... Laughing

  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
  • Master -_-'s Avatar
    20,186 posts since Jan '03
  • gigabyte14's Avatar
    21,826 posts since Jul '06
    • nid coach 1 meh?

      my frens n i train my playin wif other teams we dunno 1...

      wan go chinese garden mrt dere challenge? Laughing

  • Dead_Man_Inc's Avatar
    11,958 posts since Dec '04
  • ghimpheng's Avatar
    6,766 posts since Apr '05
    • Originally posted by Dead_Man_Inc:
      friendly game good

      hope won't fight also

      last sunday went for a friendly match, at farrer park there

      the 18-20 years old guys fight with us, when we were only 17-18 years old, when we were 3-1 up against them

      fucking sore losers gays

      we won't la lose or win to us not important

      important is that we give our best and gain experience from it playing with others

      we are not out to injure anyone in a friendly game

      and kismis united got quite a few man utd fans

    • Originally posted by monoslayer:
      do we have to b chelski supporters in order to apply? Laughing

      don't have to any fans that support any club can apply

    • Originally posted by gigabyte14:
      nid coach 1 meh?

      my frens n i train my playin wif other teams we dunno 1...

      wan go chinese garden mrt dere challenge? Laughing

      contact me in msn

    • faster contact me in msn for more details !!!

  • used's Avatar
    5,459 posts since May '06
    • you like very pro leh. got team got coach got kit. i want to join but i very lousy and sumore i living in tampines.

  • gigabyte14's Avatar
    21,826 posts since Jul '06
    • eh? nid kit? as in jersey ah?

      my frens n i wear wat we like onli leh...

      next saturday chinese gardens, come play wif my frens Mr. Green

  • skyblader's Avatar
    67 posts since Nov '04
Please Login or Signup to reply.