Home Sports

SHOULD JAN POULSEN RESIGN??

Subscribe to SHOULD JAN POULSEN RESIGN?? 24 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    86 posts since Dec '02
    17,846 posts since Oct '99
    22,602 posts since Jul '02
    • yeah for sure!!!

not that i know who he is.. but i will always support the streaker around the stadium! Laughing

4,520 posts since Jun '01
    • He intro ang moh into the squad but the result still no good...
      Why? Becoz too many malays and too less chinese?

86 posts since Dec '02
    38,873 posts since Dec '02
    23 posts since Oct '02
    • well, is not entirely his fault. the poor man is now holding 2 posts at one time so hw to concentrate. fas should be blamed for not hiring a good full time coach instead to blame him.

• well, is not entirely his fault. the poor man is now holding 2 posts at one time so hw to concentrate. fas should be blamed for not hiring a good full time coach instead to blame him.

1,521 posts since Dec '02
    1,272 posts since Apr '01
    • Originally posted by netizen2003:
      Please give your commnets

u agree with the amount of salary...... we EXPECT the result!!!
      money u take liao.... result dont have..... then u gonna flick off!!!
      simple??? Mr. Green Mr. Green

86 posts since Dec '02
    • OK guys... what do you think that we should do to improve the standards of local football? Personally, I think that it is hard to find a good pitch to play a decent game of football nowadays. Without proper facilities, how are we going the future Fandis and Sundrams?? Sad

2,722 posts since Oct '02
    • imo i think dat if FAS sacks Jan Poulsen den all da current national players muz be stripped of their places in the squad yes including Mohd Noor Ali...
      its not juz Poulsen's fault but da whole team as well... the whole of Singapore has neva seen such lousy football not even when Whitbread or Subramaniam was in charge...
      Poulsen should be given da 25K to do wad he should do... dat is being a Technical Director not 25K for 2 jobs... FAS dun be so giam get someone like Peter Withe... find someone who motivates inspires n a disciplinarian... dis is wad da national team needs...
      lets not totally blame Poulsen or Egmar Concalves Grabovac or Bennett... wad if in da future there really comes a talent dat SG can do with... seeing the blistering attacks on da players i doubt anyone would wan to become a SG PR n play in da SG colors again...
      lets juz face it... da national team was a loss of face in dis Tiger Cup... FAS should start seriously thinking abt their plans... look into schools... observe every single soccer players in the schools draft them into soccer schemes... assure the parents n the players of their futures... Malays r da Gelek Kings da Indians have superb stamina but we also need da Chinese who r determined commanding as well... (read Quah Kim Song)... its about time Singapore Football wakes up to reality...
      Mr. Green Mr. Green

38,873 posts since Dec '02
    • send all of the players to commando camp for 3 mths training first, then put them thru the ranger course, and fly them to the states for a quick 3 weeks seal course...then put them back in the sg football squad... Twisted Evil

sack the coach first, put Fandi Ahmad as the new coach, and put a BG from army to oversees the operations and physical fitness of the team...

47 posts since Dec '02
    • sack poulsen as the coach but keep his other position as the director. get a coach who played in the epl b4... sum1 like tony adams(tho mite b ex but mite b useful 2). he can tich them 2 play like the epl lads...n when dey can get close 2 playing like dat... dey cna play wif a faster pace n tink more quickly.
      i agree dat the FAS should look into sckools 4 talents... dey nid a proper talent scout... even dos european players aso get spotted when dey were beri young... mayb the fas ppl r juz lazy?

89 posts since Nov '02
    • fas should ask poulsen to concentrate on the technical director post and assign someone else as a coach..like tohari paijan or fandi ahmad. about the players, remove oldies like rafi and nazri. they cannot play oredi. they dont have the stamina. take a look at rafi during the laos game..he seemed so drained out. bring in youngsters and give them proper training. kids playing at void decks or basketball and street soccer courts are better. some got very good skills. the national team scouts should have a look at them. pick them out, put them in training and see how it goes..

1,272 posts since Apr '01
    • Originally posted by sgboy2004:
      send all of the players to commando camp for 3 mths training first, then put them thru the ranger course, and fly them to the states for a quick 3 weeks seal course...then put them back in the sg football squad... Twisted Evil

sack the coach first, put Fandi Ahmad as the new coach, and put a BG from army to oversees the operations and physical fitness of the team...

boy boy,.... i see ur point also... kekekeke if they cant learn from the easy way... then they should learn from the HARD way!!! kekekekek till then... sure all can play for 90min!!! hahahahaha Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

68,697 posts since Jan '03
    • This might sound racist, but just put more of the other races in the team!!

just think abt it, the m'sia cup winning squad had
      jang jung - korean (damn he's good)
      lim tong hai - chinese
      borhan n kadir yahya - malay (correct me if i'm wrong, maybe arab?)
      malek awab - malay
      abbas - aussie
      fandi - malay
      david lee - chinese
      SUNDRAM - indian (gonna razzle dazzle ya)
      and more more more.

its not poulsen, its the team!
      you give him a team full of monkeys, u get peanuts.

500 posts since Jan '01
    • Originally posted by kopiosatu:
      This might sound racist, but just put more of the other races in the team!!

just think abt it, the m'sia cup winning squad had
      jang jung - korean (damn he's good)
      lim tong hai - chinese
      borhan n kadir yahya - malay (correct me if i'm wrong, maybe arab?)
      malek awab - malay
      abbas - aussie
      fandi - malay
      david lee - chinese
      SUNDRAM - indian (gonna razzle dazzle ya)
      and more more more.

its not poulsen, its the team!
      you give him a team full of monkeys, u get peanuts.

is not the team either.. the team take order from the coach and the coach is employed by the members of the FAS board. so the blame should go to the FAS, they just know how to talk and talk..

68,697 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by smellypanty:
      is not the team either.. the team take order from the coach and the coach is employed by the members of the FAS board. so the blame should go to the FAS, they just know how to talk and talk..

the irony is, the FA is led by a group of CHINESE!
      Let's just scrap them all and get a multi-racial commitee who do know something abt football!

• Frankly i just think organised football in singapore is just one big circus full of racists and ball-carriers

143 posts since Sep '02
    • haiz sad lose to malaysia at 4 balls hiaz.... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
      have jon did his best and train them well???
      or did his old tatics failed him or our players are too new??? Confused Confused Confused
      not all lays on john polsen fault.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

8,818 posts since Nov '02
    • SACK him!!
      Paid him $25K with such result.... No wonder GST increase lah.... Increase to feel these foreign talent.... i guess
      Mr. Green

1,732 posts since Dec '01
    13 posts since Jan '03
    • Ask him to go fly kite lah....take so much $$$ to make our country humiliated by our arch rivals....I think with that kind of $$$ surely can find someone better...like Robert Alberts....Fandi also...haha can be player-manager too Mr. Green

Please Login or Signup to reply.