24 Nov, 10:41PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Taxi Drivers

Anyone remember Skoda crash?

Subscribe to Anyone remember Skoda crash? 34 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Serpent33's Avatar
    362 posts since Nov '05
    • 3

       Seen 3 bad Taxi crash in one week. Lastest one is Blue Sonata hitting the concrete block @ junction of upp changi rd and Bedok North road junction this morning.  The tyre trail after towed out can still be seen on the grass patch.

      Edited by Serpent33 19 Dec `11, 12:08PM
  • allulu69's Avatar
    485 posts since Oct '07
    • That blue sonota actually head collision with SMRT Epica at that junction and caused both lanes to closed.

      That accident caused massive jammed all the way to the other end of Bedok North near Chai Chee.

      It was around 6 am.

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by Serpent33:

      3

       Seen 3 bad Taxi crash in one week. Lastest one is Blue Sonata hitting the concrete block @ junction of upp changi rd and Bedok North road junction this morning.  The tyre trail after towed out can still be seen on the grass patch.

      A mad man carjacked the Silvercab's (Silver Arrow) Skoda back in 2007.  Never leave your keys and engine running unattended.  The car-thief dead on the spot... flattened like roti prata... icon_lol.gif

    • Slippery roads.... now the raining seasons... many many accidents...

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      A mad man carjacked the Silvercab's (Silver Arrow) Skoda back in 2007.  Never leave your keys and engine running unattended.  The car-thief dead on the spot... flattened like roti prata... icon_lol.gif

      wah see the pic how the skoda flattened like roti prata

      really scary lor............

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      wah see the pic how the skoda flattened like roti prata

      really scary lor............

      Jia lat....

      today rain whole day....

      still got a departure at 7pm... phui.... icon_lol.gif

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Jia lat....

      today rain whole day....

      still got a departure at 7pm... phui.... icon_lol.gif

      haha like tat gd mah limo huat me juz woke up at hm..........  tongue.png

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      haha like tat gd mah limo huat me juz woke up at hm..........  tongue.png

      Yeah... after tomorrow... i stopped taking jobs liao.... IDLE abit before the new year... icon_lol.gif

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Yeah... after tomorrow... i stopped taking jobs liao.... IDLE abit before the new year... icon_lol.gif

      oic~~~~ tml kopi ao mai?? 

      preparing ur palang for new yr's eve??  biggrin.png

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      oic~~~~ tml kopi ao mai?? 

      preparing ur palang for new yr's eve??  biggrin.png

      New Yr eve got event jobs.... not confirmed yet.

      but my guests coming over from 22th to 29th. 

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      New Yr eve got event jobs.... not confirmed yet.

      but my guests coming over from 22th to 29th. 

      wah bi tang~~~~~ sunglasses.png

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      wah bi tang~~~~~ sunglasses.png

      Raining dayz + Traffic Jamz....

      Very sianz one you know ... ?

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Raining dayz + Traffic Jamz....

      Very sianz one you know ... ?

      yah lor sleep at hm best........  biggrin.png

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      yah lor sleep at hm best........  biggrin.png

      Avoid Orchard area at all cost....

      but indo guests... all like go takashimaya.... sure mega jamz there.... die lor... icon_lol.gif

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Avoid Orchard area at all cost....

      but indo guests... all like go takashimaya.... sure mega jamz there.... die lor... icon_lol.gif

      yup~~~~ me goin eat steamboat later rainy day eat liao shiok shiok~~~~~~

      but hor rain take mrt liao cannot take bike leceh........ but hor will mrt

      break down today?   biggrin.png

  • Wantaxi's Avatar
    403 posts since Nov '11
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      New Yr eve got event jobs.... not confirmed yet.

      but my guests coming over from 22th to 29th. 

      wa bro u bee tang liao......so gd.

  • bowah's Avatar
    12,660 posts since Jun '10
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Avoid Orchard area at all cost....

      but indo guests... all like go takashimaya.... sure mega jamz there.... die lor... icon_lol.gif


      Jams to rich indonesia are nothing compare to their jam in jakarta, usually when I take rich thai or indo, run into a jam, I get very frustrated, than I took a glance at them, so relax and somemore can joke. Their jam can last for one to 2 hrs.

  • benqepson's Avatar
    900 posts since May '06
    • Originally posted by Serpent33:

      3

       Seen 3 bad Taxi crash in one week. Lastest one is Blue Sonata hitting the concrete block @ junction of upp changi rd and Bedok North road junction this morning.  The tyre trail after towed out can still be seen on the grass patch.

      The Td happen to be my friend and is still driving taxi.

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by bowah:


      Jams to rich indonesia are nothing compare to their jam in jakarta, usually when I take rich thai or indo, run into a jam, I get very frustrated, than I took a glance at them, so relax and somemore can joke. Their jam can last for one to 2 hrs.

      to them being in a jam is like eating rice.........  biggrin.png

  • Serpent33's Avatar
    362 posts since Nov '05
    • http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2672613

       

      I thought I still sleepy... Stunned for 10 secs until I realise it's really not me that posted... guess fellow td sharing. btw I took picture from old thread there one. What irony.

  • Alvin87a's Avatar
    1,138 posts since Jun '11
    • Originally posted by komade:

      yup~~~~ me goin eat steamboat later rainy day eat liao shiok shiok~~~~~~

      but hor rain take mrt liao cannot take bike leceh........ but hor will mrt

      break down today?   biggrin.png

       

       u still keep bike for transport?Got time to ride mei?Need advise for my bike..keep or scrape if i join TD trade?Thks!

      Edited by Alvin87a 21 Dec `11, 3:38AM
  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Alvin87a:

       u still keep bike for transport?Got time to ride mei?Need advise for my bike..keep or scrape if i join TD trade?Thks!

      yup still keeping i got 2 bikes....... up to u lor..........

      i use my bike for transport btwn my place n my hirer's.

      anyway bike rd tax n insurance cheap for our age can keep lar.........

  • Just_do_it_lah's Avatar
    18,865 posts since May '10
    • Originally posted by komade:

      yup still keeping i got 2 bikes....... up to u lor..........

      i use my bike for transport btwn my place n my hirer's.

      anyway bike rd tax n insurance cheap for our age can keep lar.........

      I got one Old Bike at home too....

      No road tax....thumbs_up.png

      No insurance.... thumbs_up.png

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

       

      Bike-cycle icon_lol.gif

    • Originally posted by komade:

      yup still keeping i got 2 bikes....... up to u lor..........

      i use my bike for transport btwn my place n my hirer's.

      anyway bike rd tax n insurance cheap for our age can keep lar.........

      Let go ride bicycle !!! icon_lol.gif

  • komade's Avatar
    12,845 posts since Oct '09
    • Originally posted by Just_do_it_lah:

      Let go ride bicycle !!! icon_lol.gif

      i prefer other kind of "bicycle".........   biggrin.png

Please Login or Signup to reply.