24 Nov, 12:04PM in sunny Singapore!

LETS PREDICT SINGAPORE FUTURE

Subscribe to LETS PREDICT SINGAPORE FUTURE 1,383 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    6,105 posts since Feb '05
    • You don’t have to be a Fortune Teller or Psychic to predict Singapore’s future here. Easy, just write your prediction and state your reason/s. I’ll go first.

I see Singapore in the near future would have to upgrade their manpower shortages for National Service by enlisting the Singaporean women 18 years of age and above, to do mandatory National Service in the Health Industry and in SCDF. There will be no NS servicemen for The Singapore Police Force and SCDF too. They can only join the The Singapore Police Force and SCDF as regular before they are enlisted with or after they have completed their full-time NS of 2 years or 2.5 years with the Singapore Armed Forces, Republic of Singapore Navy or Republic of Singapore Air Force. Likewise for the Singaporean women who are 18 and above.

Edited by zulkifli mahmood 07 Sep `17, 11:32AM
    6,640 posts since Dec '11
    • I predict that...*drum rolls*, that singapore will be missing me because of the law above. unlove.png

31,266 posts since Oct '02
    • I predict that even after 10 years, 20 years, or even 60 years, the sun will still rise and set...

True story...

9,973 posts since Feb '05
    • I predict that, in the future, Singaporeans will still be too cowardly to vote for a different government. teeth.png

• lols….great ladies…and thanks for your prediction.

Ok, here is my second prediction.

Since Singapore is lack of land….I can see that all the islands surrounding Singapore mainland will be connected with the mainland, either by bridges or land reclaimation for future developments. Then Singapore will be slightly bigger than now.

9,973 posts since Feb '05
    • Originally posted by zulkifli mahmood:
      Since Singapore is lack of land….I can see that all the islands surrounding Singapore mainland will be connected with the mainland, either by bridges or land reclaimation for future developments. Then Singapore will be slightly bigger than now.

But the population density is going to remain the same (or even increase!) if the government continues with its present ultra-liberal immigration policies. The quality of life is not going to improve even with the increased land area.

• Don’t worry about reason here. Because here you can predict anything you want….so don’t about that.

1,972 posts since Mar '08
    • Ok, this is my third prediction. After Singapore has connected all the surrounding islands with bridges or by land reclaimation, Singapore will have an Agriculture Industry.

• Originally posted by Uraniumfish:

That's the dumbest bs I've ever heard/

Hi, Uraniumfish. Just predict, don't reason yourself.

• Originally posted by Meia Gisborn:

I predict that, in the future, Singaporeans will still be too cowardly to vote for a different government. teeth.png

I predict within 10 years from now, Singapore will have a Coalition Government.

6,447 posts since Aug '04
    • Originally posted by Summer hill:

I predict that...*drum rolls*, that singapore will be missing me because of the law above. unlove.png

but do u have any resources that enable u to say sayonara to singapore?icon_lol.gif

399 posts since Dec '11
    • I'm not a god....Change of Government?

Economy breakdown? (due to iskandar malaysia?)

• i predict that LKY will be reduced to fine bone powder restricted by an ash urn can't go anywhere in 10 years time.

Singaporeans will become minoritiy in their own country, younger singaporeans may have to leave our shores to eke out an living.

• I predict within 10 years from now, Singapore economy will face a great dilemma. China market crash due to economic crisis or war. Singapore investments in China all gone.

• I predict that China will be the world superpower. star.pngthumbs_up.png

Then all my boss from China one. cry.png Then the boss will favour me because I am chinese lor.

• Originally posted by zulkifli mahmood:

I predict within 10 years from now, Singapore economy will face a great dilemma. China market crash due to economic crisis or war. Singapore investments in China all gone.

aiya, countries always screams war here, war there, end up never fight.

Nevertheless,

• Originally posted by kengkia:

but do u have any resources that enable u to say sayonara to singapore?icon_lol.gif

I have private car 11 to help me

399 posts since Dec '11
    • actually i am not surprised if singapore end up like free city of Danzig, where it's basically a global city.

2,185 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by Dalforce 1941:

I predict Harry Lee Kuan Yew will die in the near future.

Duh! He is freaking old. 

2,185 posts since Dec '11
Please Login or Signup to reply.