01 Nov, 01:32AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Food

Anyone knows where this restaurant chef went ?

Subscribe to Anyone knows where this restaurant chef went ? 12 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2,078 posts since May '10
    • its the indian food stall at Yishun 10 food court basement next to yoshinoya.

the original indian chef cooked real good food....he then sold his shop away i think but his name kavin is still there.it used to have lotsa good food tandoori,crabs,giant tiger prawn on the banana leaf.

present shop food is good but not as exciting and extra spicy as the original shop when its first opened back in 1990s.

67,643 posts since Dec '03
    2,931 posts since Nov '05
    67,643 posts since Dec '03
    • Why would he? He seems awfully contented with his $5000 4 door sedan, and 3 mistakes only driver's licence.

6,124 posts since Mar '10
    • spicy food…..yummmmm…...

$5000 car looks exactly like the $80,000 car in spore.i think u folks have been conned in spore too long and for too much.i bet u all all comfortable with paying too much for a car…..a fool and his $$$$ is soon parted!!!im no fool!!!.how many cars have u folks got in your garage?do u even have a garage in the first place???Smile

i come and go into singapore , malaysia or indonesia as i please.

• anyone knows where that chef went to?or did he immigrate also

• and dun fight here….food is supposed to make people contented etc etc.

• my same car is now $14,000 as advertised.but i bought it for $5k only!!!yesh,im contented.

• is also contented with raw oysters in freezing winter.the smell of salt from the sea and fresh oysters in 5C winter makes me go into a daze.

1,899 posts since Dec '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.