24 Nov, 12:51PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

Kangen Water

Subscribe to Kangen Water 26 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    154 posts since Oct '05
    •  

Anyone heard of the new Kangen Water in Singapore? See below. It claims to help in Cancer, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Diabetes Cure. Pass to your friends who are sick.

Edited by FireIce 14 May `11, 8:40PM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,669 posts since Dec '99
    149,791 posts since Feb '01
    154 posts since Oct '05
    • wow... you looked like an expert with everything with the number of post you have. You must have gone through a lot of battles.. lol. I salute you.

You must have a better qualification than Dr Hiromi Shinya, the guy that created colonoscopy and also wrote the enzyme book. The local library looks popular. You read that? ;)

• Originally posted by extremepower:

wow... you looked like an expert with everything with the number of post you have. You must have gone through a lot of battles.. lol. I salute you.

You must have a better qualification than Dr Hiromi Shinya, the guy that created colonoscopy and also wrote the enzyme book. The local library looks popular. You read that? ;)

i know bullshit when i see it.. this water nonsense is bullshit..

just like all the "bio-energy" wristlets, diamond water, magnetic mattresses... scientifically, they're all rubbish...

ask you a question: are you selling the stuff? if so, look for another job really quickly... for the good of your conscience

67,571 posts since Feb '08
    • I only drink boiled tap water, water from the water cooler & bottled mineral water..

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
  • You will never surf alone.
    21,922 posts since Nov '06

Anyone heard of the new Kangen Water in Singapore? See below. It claims to help in Cancer, High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Diabetes Cure. Pass to your friends who are sick.

Wow. Advertising your own youtube page eh? 

Edited by FireIce 14 May `11, 8:40PM
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • Originally posted by the Bear:

ahem

=> "ionized" and alkaline water - scam explained

besides, to not kill you or taste so bitter it's undrinkable, it'll be so weakly alkaline, and your stomach is full of hydrochloric acid, you think for one moment it's going to make a difference?

I second that. 

It's a MLM scam. There's so many of such scams - Calcium ion water, Alkaline water..

Goes to show that one shouldn't believe everything that is on the internet. 

• From my life experience, this is all a bunch of bullcrap marketing gimmick. 

Oh wise extermepower, If the drinking of such liquids can infact stop the growth or cure cancer then why did my late grandfather had a cancer relapsed after he starting drinking alkaline water?

Edited by kenn3th 21 May `11, 10:48PM
    8,961 posts since Sep '04
    30,628 posts since Jul '07

if sick fren drink already, died, how? better leave it to the doctor lah, you kuku bird know nothing about health, so dun come here and make a mess of other people life by selling bewildered water that not even a top notch scientist can do it.

This is a first world country

first world parliament

first world citizens

how can you give us 3rd world product?

9,394 posts since Sep '06
    154 posts since Oct '05
    • Do your research on youtube dude.. Don't simply assume... u make an ass between u and me.... haha... some already felt stress and guilty. Go ahead make my day... die at your own risk.. muahahahaha.... good luck to you. muahahahaha.... Did you know that majority people who bought those filtered water are acidic? Just test it yourself. You could be the next victim (at office and home)... muahahahaha... Anyway, non of you guys can afford it. It's only for rich people.. muahahahaha. This is just to give you some good info not to waste money on distilled machine. Now you can no longer be an ignorant.. muahahaha... oh many of you are not qualified to be a doctor.. lmao...distilled poison.

Edited by extremepower 20 May `11, 9:38PM
    8,961 posts since Sep '04
    • Just drink our tap water lah.

It is safe.

I drink tap water quite often, Tap to cup, from my water bottle, sometimes also just cup my hands and drink direct from the tap.

Most of the time, boiled and cooled tap water.

This water, you  think and react and show off to those near by you that you don't drink dirty water.

When you swimming you don't swallow pool water ah? That one ok is it?

154 posts since Oct '05
    1,714 posts since Aug '09
    • Tap water is not safe.

Someone can get killed and then the body dumped into the water supply tank.

Not safe.

• Originally posted by Veggie Bao:

Tap water is not safe.

Someone can get killed and then the body dumped into the water supply tank.

Not safe.

Veggie baos are not safe. Someone can put meat in there and let a vegetarian eat it.

30,172 posts since Oct '02
    154 posts since Oct '05
    1 post since Jun '11
Please Login or Signup to reply.