23 Oct, 06:10AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

which jewellery shop sell the best simulated diamond rings?

Subscribe to which jewellery shop sell the best simulated diamond rings? 26 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    469 posts since Nov '10
    • Want to ask if anybody here knows which jewellery shops in singapore that sell the best man made/simulated diamond rings?

Is the man made diamond rings so real that even if you use the electronic diamond tester on it, the diamond tester will still beep?
  • 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    107,410 posts since Dec '03
    469 posts since Nov '10
    • Originally posted by TehJarVu:

I read their website. They never say that if you use electronic diamond tester on it, it will beep like real diamond rings..

• 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    • Originally posted by single_alone:

I read their website. They never say that if you use electronic diamond tester on it, it will beep like real diamond rings..

i also nvr say it will beep

want cheapskate then dun expect it to beep

• a tester is a tester for a reason

469 posts since Nov '10

i also nvr say it will beep

want cheapskate then dun expect it to beep

Some jewellery shop staff say that excellent man made diamond rings will beep when you use electronic diamond testers on it

so do you know whether gordon max ring will beep when you use the electronic diamond testers on it?

Edited by single_alone 04 Nov `11, 9:24PM
  • 我很cute的,我不会咬你的

Some jewellery shop staff say that excellent man made diamond rings will beep when you use electronic diamond testers on it

why dun u ask that jewellery staff to tell u where to get them

so do you know whether gordon max ring will beep when you use the electronic diamond testers on it?

i dunno leh becos if i buy simulated diamond i dun intend to pass it off as real diamond

want beep go to mondial

469 posts since Nov '10

why dun u ask that jewellery staff to tell u where to get them

they will bluff you that their own simulated diamond rings will beep when you use electronic diamond tester on it but they will say they don't have a diamond tester for you to test

If you ask those authetic diamond ring shops like Soo Kee, Lee Hwa etc, they will tell you all fake diamond rings can be tested by the diamond testers

• 我很cute的,我不会咬你的

they will bluff you that their own simulated diamond rings will beep when you use electronic diamond tester on it but they will say they don't have a diamond tester for you to test

If you ask those authetic diamond ring shops like Soo Kee, Lee Hwa etc, they will tell you all fake diamond rings can be tested by the diamond testers

wah so difficult hor? dunno who to believe hor?

• if i go to shop and tell people to test my ring and it don't beep i malu leh

Edited by TehJarVu 04 Nov `11, 9:40PM
    469 posts since Nov '10

if i go to shop and tell people to test my ring and it don't beep i malu leh

I bought a simulated diamond ring from hearts to hearts jewellery who sell simulated diamond rings.

She say that it will beep when you use diamond tester.

I bought the ring to a pawnshop and ask them to help me test. It never beep.

I don't really feel malu. Just walk away after that. So now I don't really belive those shops that sell simulated diamond rings

1,974 posts since Oct '06
    • why woud you want it to pass the beep test? you wanna pass it off as a real diamonds? bring it to pawn shop? really have to take my hat off..

2,931 posts since Nov '05
    • he’s actually quite smart…

if can find something like that, can turn a huge profit. because you can buy on the cheap and sell on the high. and since synthetic diamonds do not have so much a constraint of supply (thanks to artificial supply/demand caused by de beers), he can keep making money by monthly selling to different jewelry shops.

i still support synthetic diamonds rather than real diamonds because it’s based on a artificial system of supply and demand. to layman, it’s just like delibrately controlling the sales of computers so that only 1000 can be sold in singapore each month… that 1000 pieces will no longer come in the prices of few hundred dollars… that price will rise to $6k to those who can afford a computer.

• speaking of that, i know where to get diamonds to pass the diamond tester… u can pay me for the information, hiak hiak hiak. but they don’t sell 1 piece by 1 piece, if u want 1 piece for sample i need to ask him if he can do it, but he trades in bulk.

and why i won’t do it myself? coz i dun want to end up in jail sia… my life doing quite well already i dun want to risk greedy to make more money and ends up no chance to spend.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,089 posts since Dec '99
    1,566 posts since Oct '06
      Want to ask if anybody here knows which jewellery shops in singapore that sell the best man made/simulated diamond rings?

Is the man made diamond rings so real that even if you use the electronic diamond tester on it, the diamond tester will still beep?

all man-made and natural diamonds will cause the diamond tester to beep when tester is used on it because they're of the same material, just that the method which they were grown is different;- one man-made is lab-grown, the natural one is by natural process.

When the so-called "man-made" diamond doesn't cause the tester to beep, it is definitely NOT a diamond.

Edited by cyberr1981 07 Nov `11, 4:16PM
  • 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    • Originally posted by cyberr1981:

all man-made and natural diamonds will cause the diamond tester to beep when tester is used on it because they're of the same material, just that the method which they were grown is different;- one man-made is lab-grown, the natural one is by natural process.

When the so-called "man-made" diamond doesn't cause the tester to beep, it is definitely NOT a diamond.

maybe it won't go beep beep it will go bi po bi po

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,089 posts since Dec '99
  • 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    • i hv since learned that moissanite may actually "beep" on a normal diamond tester
      but pawn shop would have this to differentiate between diamond and moissanite

u don't need phd to google

469 posts since Nov '10

i hv since learned that moissanite may actually "beep" on a normal diamond tester
      but pawn shop would have this to differentiate between diamond and moissanite

u don't need phd to google

"may" only not confirmed

• 我很cute的,我不会咬你的
    • knn u're one hopeless idiot

• so stupid still want to try and cheat

go ahead and go to jail soon and dun expect your mother to bail u out

becos she is going to change the beneficiary of her insurance policy to her sister

2,931 posts since Nov '05
    25,805 posts since Dec '99
Please Login or Signup to reply.