01 Nov, 10:55AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

family quarrels over a hashbrown...

Subscribe to family quarrels over a hashbrown... 44 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    365 posts since Feb '12
    • goes to subway if girl serving me has biggest breast like the hooters restaurant.:)

sandwichs from subway are...........dull.

prefers KFC!!!

Edited by Hitman Chief 06 Feb `12, 2:26PM
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by ^Acid^ aka s|aO^eH~:

Food standard deyyy~~~ Food standard~~~

and I bet the lettuce taste better then subway icon_lol.gif

braddah... one day I try already, then I tell you icon_lol.gif

61 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by Darkness_hacker99:

The nearest subway branch is 15mins away from my place.

The nearest Quinoz branch is 45mins away from my palce omg.png

teeth.png I saw the interior design, very got the sub way feel, the seats more comfortable of cos.

For Subway,I liked the premium beef sandwich but will try to check out Quinoz.

How are the prices like?Is it tastier than Subway?

67,571 posts since Feb '08
    61 posts since Feb '12
    838 posts since Jan '12
    • Not sure why. Maybe the mother have a lot of wind in her head. And the father? he must be a pushover.

• Not sure why. Maybe the mother have a lot of wind in her head. And the father? he must be a pushover.

61 posts since Feb '12
    • Originally posted by speakoutfor:

Not sure why. Maybe the mother have a lot of wind in her head. And the father? he must be a pushover.

Maybe why the wife's so hot tempered is her period is here and she took it out on her family?

3,369 posts since Dec '10
    • Originally posted by Eelyn82:

For Subway,I liked the premium beef sandwich but will try to check out Quinoz.

How are the prices like?Is it tastier than Subway?

More expensive, sandwiches are always grilled to melt the meat and cheese. I find them less fliling.

6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • walao eh. hashbrown so small want to share. when i was 7, i can eat 3 hashbrown at a go.

38,115 posts since Jun '05
    • I love harshbrowns, but my doctor wouldn't like it if I told her I ate harshbrown tongue.png

I prefer MCD's Big Breakfast instead of their burger meals. 

I like big breakfast meal too tongue.png I like to take time enjoy my food slowly

30,161 posts since Oct '02
    946 posts since Jul '04
    1,765 posts since Mar '09
    • If you think that sharing of hashbown is negative way of grow up you have not heard the worst, when I was also a kid, my old man and his "darling" buy an set of Mac meal for the whole family, he and his darling just give me and my sibling some french fries and he eat the whole burger and drink himself, later when the old man (I wouldn't call him "father" cos this will insult all father around the world) bring us to Singapore river to see the boat. when I and my sibling try to look over the railing to see the river, he pushed us aside and said "Didn't play play or you get drowned" and let us staring floor and "air" the whole time while he and his "darling" enjoyed the scenery of the singapore river while me and my sibling watch air and floor, instead of behaving like an real father or mother where they carry you up and let you watch the view as well.

Even after grow up as "young" adult, things didn't get any better.This time when the old man and his whole family eat at western restaurant as a "family gathering", the old man only buy the main meal for himself, so is his darling who also only buy for her favourable "daughter", the old man then asked the reminding members (who are still schooling of course and cannot order for themselves) whether we like to eat noodles or rices so that he can "Da Bao" for us. The moral of the story, when you grow under an chee-by dog couples, do not expect to be treat or even grow up to be like a human.

Still that might not be an bad thing : why you think youth like us are better related to friends with same age just like Steve Jobs better than "dog couples?" If dog couples are your "close" members to be with together then Steve Jobs would not have to relied on free foods to survive. In fact Steve Jobs make his mark in his life together with his friends like Stephen Wozniak, not because of people like his dog couple parents who are divorced that made him as what he is today. And this kid who scolded by dog couple for eating their "hashbrown" will definately ended up as an usefully/sucessfully person if he learnt the lesson that he had to earn that hashbrown himself instead of depend on "other", just wait and see : 吃得苦中苦方为人上人. =D> applause

1,567 posts since Oct '06

I prefer MCD's Big Breakfast instead of their burger meals. 

Actually it's the same - 2 pcs of breads, 1 egg, 1 meat patty with butter/cheese

• Originally posted by Summer hill:

walao eh. hashbrown so small want to share. when i was 7, i can eat 3 hashbrown at a go.

That's too much.

Even as an 30+ yo adult, 2 was the max for me. 3 is abit too greasy and "ni".

6,639 posts since Dec '11
    • Originally posted by cyberr1981:

That's too much.

Even as an 30+ yo adult, 2 was the max for me. 3 is abit too greasy and "ni".

Depends lah, you eat them fresh, no grease.

You keep for 10 min + then eat, comfirm greasly

25,805 posts since Dec '99
Please Login or Signup to reply.