25 Oct, 05:07AM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

insurance agent wanna treat me lunch

Subscribe to insurance agent wanna treat me lunch 37 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    2 posts since Dec '12
    • Hi,

My friend's insurance agent got mine phone number and called me today with a strange offer: She wanted to treat me to lunch at Coffee bean when i am free. I suspect this is something to do with selling me insurance so i have not decided. I dont have a car and have to travel across the island to go to the location she specified.

Do you think i should go since there is free lunch and not your usual coffee talk as most insurance agents do? Would you go if faced with this offer?

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    246,129 posts since Dec '99
    • there is no free lunch >insert sly face emot<

and u shd be the one picking a convenient place, rite?

Edited by FireIce 10 Dec `12, 11:24PM
    2 posts since Dec '12
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    1,972 posts since Mar '08
    • Isnt this just like in that movie? Money no enough I think. When the woman tried to sell insurance to the guy on a date.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    • but not too bad already lah

though i dunno wat lunch u can have at CB

the pasta is not too bad

i see insurance agents meet up in BK
      and din even order anything

67,622 posts since Dec '03
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    6,527 posts since May '08
    • Originally posted by nntt:

Hi,

My friend's insurance agent got mine phone number and called me today with a strange offer: She wanted to treat me to lunch at Coffee bean when i am free. I suspect this is something to do with selling me insurance so i have not decided. I dont have a car and have to travel across the island to go to the location she specified.

Do you think i should go since there is free lunch and not your usual coffee talk as most insurance agents do? Would you go if faced with this offer?

jio her say you can only meet up in a hotel room to discuss the insurance policy quotation details...

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    1,410 posts since Jan '11
    • if u plan to buy insurance, a few meal is really nothing.. the moment u pay yr premiums, the insurance agent r well paid.. the ntuc agt did not buy me lunch for the one hour plus at mc donald. i even offer to buy her lunch..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• yes, she shd treat me to les amis..i may buy three policy..

67,622 posts since Dec '03
    • Dunno what you're expecting out of a lunch date, but I know what the agent is expecting out of it.

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    8,443 posts since Dec '05

Hi,

you wan buy insurance or not? if notdont waste people's time tell her straight in the face. even if youdrive still need to pay for gas. go there for 1 free meal got time go wank off

Edited by troublemaker2005 14 Dec `12, 3:39PM
    202 posts since Dec '07
    • TS know what to do lah. butasthe young and also vey inexpericene human, its normal for people who are no money to pay, poor, yet feel very howlian and satisifed when somemoe call and ask him like a guest and boss to buy this and that. its allin the mind, some like their minds to be fucked, u know.

18,865 posts since May '10

Hi, My friend's insurance agent got mine phone number and called...is something to do with selling me insurance so i have not decided. I dont have a car and have to travel across the ...not your usual coffee talk as most insurance agents do? Would you go if ...

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

31,131 posts since Mar '05
    • today got one girl 18yo send an email to me.

do it means she likes me? laffing-out-loud.gif

4,936 posts since Nov '11
    31,131 posts since Mar '05
    • When insurance agents ask me out, no drinks or meal.

Meet downstairs at void deck. icon_lol.gif

• Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
Please Login or Signup to reply.