26 Apr, 02:04PM in sunny Singapore!
Home Chit Chat

What is your ideal age for retirement?

Subscribe to What is your ideal age for retirement? 535 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    1,141 posts since Feb '10
    • I feel that a few good years of shaking leg before leaving this rat race world is fair to the mind and body but how soon or how late? Don’t say in Singapore must retire at 90 because of LKY or say go take a guitar course and retire in JB at 35
      just state your personal feeling on how and why you deserve to retire at a specific age

5,614 posts since Nov '11
    • No retirement, I work till I die.  That is the way it is for low income in singapore.   From higher income to low income, thank you lau qua loong.

Edited by SJS6638 16 Aug `14, 12:57PM
    • Originally posted by SJS6638:

No retirement, I work till I die.  That is the way it is for low income in singapore.   From higher income to low income, thank you lau qua loong.

If you do that then it is an 'honest mistake'👼

19 posts since Aug '14
    • 21, but must have rich parents. Everyday zip around town in an European sports car eat The Divine Lor Mee.

• Originally posted by Fugitive Wizard of TDLM:

21, but must have rich parents. Everyday zip around town in an European sports car eat The Divine Lor Mee.

If rich parent means early retirement then why PM and Ho Ching Ching Ching 💰still in office? U tink la

• Originally posted by Shorter ninja:

If rich parent means early retirement then why PM and Ho Ching Ching Ching 💰still in office? U tink la

They in to fulfill tgeir own agenda  ..    lhl in to suck our money, power, authority and satisfy its easily bruised super inflated ego.

Use others as examples la, lhl n wife unwelcome geberally by true blue sg citizen.

Look at  the former US President Bill Clinton, he is still working.  He works for good cause not like the lees.

They in to fulfill tgeir own agenda  ..    lhl in to suck our money, power, authority and satisfy its easily bruised super inflated ego.

Use others as examples la, lhl n wife unwelcome geberally by true blue sg citizen.

Look at  the former US President Bill Clinton, he is still working.  He works for good cause not like the lees.

Bill Clinton work for anything under the table and ..... She prolly on her knees too😍

9 posts since Aug '14

Bill Clinton work for anything under the table and ..... She prolly on her knees too😍

Are you ok, you just posted rubbish.   You mean your lhl n wife very noble?  You cannot even get gender of hiliary n bill clinton correctly.  At least the clinton not into oppressing and sucking money from citizens.

Are you ok, you just posted rubbish.   You mean your lhl n wife very noble?  You cannot even get gender of hiliary n bill clinton correctly.  At least the clinton not into oppressing and sucking money from citizens.

Simi taiji? I am non political at this hour

1 post since Aug '14
    • If you want to be slim then make use of Weight Loss Product. This is the one supplement that has the capability to make you healthy and fresh. So what are you waiting for? Get your pack now.  Our Weight Loss Product is a fat loss solution that inhibits fat formation in your body and gives you toned, perfectly shaped body. It increases energy level and hence improves you lifestyle by keeping you active and fresh whole day. http://purebodyelitesite.com/

Simi taiji? I am non political at this hour

The 'she ' here is referring to any young ladies willing to give a head to get ahead....ah never mind just an American styled humor

6,061 posts since Feb '05
    • For me 50 or 55 years of age is good. To slow down my life pace and do something that is meaningful for myself and others, understand the meaning of life deeper and my own life before I pass over to the next world.

2,457 posts since Jun '11
    • retired?

have u screwed enough gals?

have u seen the world yet?

have u follow your heart to do those things in your dream yet?

• Originally posted by lce:

retired?

have u screwed enough gals?

have u seen the world yet?

have u follow your heart to do those things in your dream yet?

Yes

2,457 posts since Jun '11
    31,783 posts since Mar '05
    • Originally posted by lce:

have u give a thought of how to die yet?

To be baptized and drown at the same time 🏄🙏

1 post since Aug '14
    • Retiring at ideal age differs for everyone. More important, to have a good financial ground that allows you to retire comfortably.

One can retire and grow more of their money.

Edited by FireIce 17 Aug `14, 10:46PM

I feel that a few good years of shaking leg before leaving this rat race world is fair to the mind and body but how soon or how late? Don’t say in Singapore must retire at 90 because of LKY or say go take a guitar course and retire in JB at 35
      just state your personal feeling on how and why you deserve to retire at a specific age

How about you bro...what is your ideal age for retirement?

Tanggerang

Ah ok not that far from Jakarta or Bogor. What is your plan?

Please Login or Signup to reply.