Cheryl Fox nabbed in drug bust !!!

Subscribe to Cheryl Fox nabbed in drug bust !!! 36 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
    261 posts since Aug '04
    • Reported in The Strait Times today...

Juicy.... Mr. Green

OCT 13, 2004
      Sheikh Haikel, Cheryl Fox nabbed in drug bust
      IN LAST week's drug bust that uncovered several big-names in high society, Sheikh Haikel and Cheryl Fox were also arrested by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), The New Paper reported on Wednesday.

Having submitted their urine samples, they are now out on police bail.

Haikel was arrested together with Marx Oh Chee Wee, the director of events company Zero Event Concepts who has since been charged with drug trafficking.

'Yes, I assisted in the investigations but they released me a few hours after. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time,' he said.

Fox was called in by the CNB for investigations after Thursday's raid. She had been seen dining with Oh the day before.

Haikel and Fox will report to CNB when the results of their urine tests, which are expected by next Friday, are out.

Since the raid, Guiga Lyes Ben Laroussi, marketing manager of Bobby Rubino's restaurant, and his girlfriend Mariana Abdullah have also been charged with drug trafficking.

Five others have been charged with drug consumption. They are Jeremy Mahen Chanmugam, director of Zero Event Concepts; Nigel Bruce Simmonds, editor of Singapore Tatler; Francois Fabien Mermilliod, a French chef at the Flutes At The Fort restaurant; Hamden Mohd, a technician and Andy Ng Kwang Thiam.

3,280 posts since Aug '04
  • Patriot
    119,385 posts since Nov '03
    113,434 posts since Jun '04
    3,778 posts since Aug '04
  • Queen of sgForums
    驚世駭俗醜不啦嘰 moderatress
    245,682 posts since Dec '99
    • Originally posted by FireIce:
      morning news viewership going to drop if she's taken off the slot

Morning is Suzanne Jung... She deserves it if she is gulity of it

43,270 posts since Jul '04
    • really ah!? Shocked

how come i go the straits time website don't have the news? can anyone provide the link? i need to see it with my own eyes before i believe anything.

1,410 posts since Aug '04

• Come on everybody- give her a break. She is innocent until proven guilty by the results of the urine test.

CNB is known to test everyone found at the wrong place at the wrong time. But this is essential to curb drug activities.

As for the Cocaine arrest, this is not the first time. Some foreigners had been arrested in the late 70s.

Also, don't forget that drug consumption became a crime only after the japanese occupation. Prior to this, the colonial govt was selling opium.

• If she's gulity, that's the end of her... Lucky she is gal, otherwise caning with take place... Unless law changes Mr. Green

1,410 posts since Aug '04

• Cane is only for drug traffickers.

Drug addicts get 10 years jail maximium. But judges usually give 1 year jail, followed by 2 years of urine tests at the police stations.

But the stigma remains for a long time------cannot get passport, cannot get job, cannot miss urine tests,

• Originally posted by Dr Who:
      Cane is only for drug traffickers.

Drug addicts get 10 years jail maximium. But judges usually give 1 year jail, followed by 2 years of urine tests at the police stations.

But the stigma remains for a long time------cannot get passport, cannot get job, cannot miss urine tests,

But she is lady... Unless law changes that women has to be caned on the bare

45,943 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by sbst275:
      But she is lady... Unless law changes that women has to be caned on the bare

Ouch Evil or Very Mad

92 posts since Aug '04
    • I am having a CRASH for Suzanne Jung... Everyday see her on the bus in the morning... so chio... Very Happy

283 posts since Oct '04
    1,355 posts since Feb '00
    • Fox was called in by the CNB for investigations after Thursday's raid. She had been seen dining with Oh the day before.

think she will be alright..

45,943 posts since Jul '04
    • Originally posted by Constant:
      I am having a CRASH for Suzanne Jung... Everyday see her on the bus in the morning... so chio... Very Happy

She's a Korean rite? If i m not wrong? Rolling Eyes

6,269 posts since Aug '02
    4,424 posts since Feb '03
    • Originally posted by Constant:
      I am having a CRASH for Suzanne Jung... Everyday see her on the bus in the morning... so chio... Very Happy

CRASH ? Laughing

992 posts since Apr '04
    3,975 posts since Jul '04
    469 posts since Mar '04
    1,977 posts since Mar '03
    • I can't help but wonder....

"Nabbed" or "Arrested" and "Called-in" are two separate things.

So was she ASKED to the CNB or was she CUFFED by the CNB?

Singapore media nowadays full of rubbish, not because of their drug bust, but more of the misinterpretations lately. SPH better do something about it.

Edited by Superbus 13 Oct `04, 10:29PM
    127,608 posts since Sep '04
    • 1st headline news on channel-i news tonite....lasted for nearly 5 mins!

guess it's a last burst of fire from SPH agst mediacorp.... Rolling Eyes

Please Login or Signup to reply.