24 May, 02:23PM in sunny Singapore!

MAF commandos raided singapore?

Subscribe to MAF commandos raided singapore? 42 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • IAF's Avatar
    484 posts since Dec '02
    • Came across this interesting bit of news at the following website
      http://www.mggpillai.com/article.php3?sid=1724

      This article, written recently, is long so i just took out the part that reported the following which describes what took place:

      "When Singapore positions itself, with Israeli help, as a Chinese island in a hostile Malay sea, as Israel in the Middle East, and believes its military might could flatten its neighbours armed might at the onset of hostilities, and conducts its talks with its neighbours as it does, is it not inevitable that many in Malaysia believe that this issue must result in open hostilities? Especially when it was Singapore that began the military arms race with Malaysia when she bought tanks in the late 1960s. And continue to taunt the Malaysian armed forces by her military aircraft straying deep into Trengganu and Kelantan and back into international waters when the RMAF jets scramble from Kuantan.

      Malaysia has quietly shown Singapore over how weak her security is. She has slapped the Singapore armed forces in ways that caused it to come unstuck. The most dramatic was when its commandos invaded its high security air missiles base in Bukit Batok overlooking the Straits of Johore and pasted Malaysian stamps on the missiles and replaced the Singapore flag on the commanding officer's table with the Malaysian flag. Several Singapore officers resigned or were reassigned or demoted. The major who carried it out, who is known by his nickame, Sam, is still around and in the business"

      Anyone can confirm this? While i'm sure that Bt Batok does not overlook Johor, i do find this an intriguing and piece of news...

  • NathanG5's Avatar
    1,801 posts since Apr '02
    • not sure abt tis..but there is no wat air missle base in Bukit Batok...
      n its kol Air Defence...

  • tripwire's Avatar
    2,470 posts since Feb '01
    • it shouldnt be difficult to infiltrate a base during peace time... afterall.. security aint really that tight...

      and even if it is that tight... it aint infallible... given time.. a weakness is bound to appear...

      in fact... i think most guys knew... but the SAF commandos also do alot of this kind of mischief... thus far.. i heard.. 46th SAR, 6th SIR have all kenna grafiti over their HQ block... compliments of the commandos...

      but... i never heard that there is SAM base in bukit batok...... been there so many times.. never saw anything except those antennas?? are those SAMs?? or part of the installation belonging to the SAMs?

  • IAF's Avatar
    484 posts since Dec '02
    • Doubt that those who executed the raid were adorned with camo gear and balaclava and guns ready to be ablaze...nothing of that sort. They probably entered the facility disguised as 'vendors' or 'contractors'..or other unconventional means

      If such an incident did occur, s'pore spec ops warriors would have likely did a counter-'raid'...as any self-respecting military outfit would have done - a measured response. Guess it's natural for rival nations to resort to such tactics to probe for weaknesses. There are no babes or moral highground in this business

      I guess there are many such 'hush-hush hanky panky' business going on - all in the realm of speculation for the lay person

  • RussianPower's Avatar
    109 posts since Jan '03
  • laser51088's Avatar
    1,139 posts since Aug '02
    • Originally posted by RussianPower:
      Anyone can write stories. Did you hear about our Gundams?

      oh no not again. ..

      the next fella is gonna reply:
      yes, but now i've got to kill u

      den the next one is gonna say:
      old news, now there's the mega-super-ultra-sonic-tank-busting-infantry-killing-plane-dropping-ship-sinking gundam platinium that comes with 100 MGs, a couple of thousands of missiles and the ultra-sensitive-super-all seeing radar and X-tra-sensitive-all-hearing sonar and the self-reacting-auto-aiming-100%-hit-probability-onboard-computer-cum-fire-aimer. . .

      and the list goes on. . .

      irritating gundams.. . can we just sink them in this post and forget it.. . .. . . .

  • erijazz's Avatar
    2,326 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by IAF:
      Came across this interesting bit of news at the following website
      http://www.mggpillai.com/article.php3?sid=1724

      This article, written recently, is long so i just took out the part that reported the following which describes what took place:

      "When Singapore positions itself, with Israeli help, as a Chinese island in a hostile Malay sea, as Israel in the Middle East, and believes its military might could flatten its neighbours armed might at the onset of hostilities, and conducts its talks with its neighbours as it does, is it not inevitable that many in Malaysia believe that this issue must result in open hostilities? Especially when it was Singapore that began the military arms race with Malaysia when she bought tanks in the late 1960s. And continue to taunt the Malaysian armed forces by her military aircraft straying deep into Trengganu and Kelantan and back into international waters when the RMAF jets scramble from Kuantan.

      Malaysia has quietly shown Singapore over how weak her security is. She has slapped the Singapore armed forces in ways that caused it to come unstuck. The most dramatic was when its commandos invaded its high security air missiles base in Bukit Batok overlooking the Straits of Johore and pasted Malaysian stamps on the missiles and replaced the Singapore flag on the commanding officer's table with the Malaysian flag. Several Singapore officers resigned or were reassigned or demoted. The major who carried it out, who is known by his nickame, Sam, is still around and in the business"

      Anyone can confirm this? While i'm sure that Bt Batok does not overlook Johor, i do find this an intriguing and piece of news...

      Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

  • nismoS132's Avatar
    14,922 posts since Jan '02
    • assuming that 1 fine day that such events were true, and they were caught and tried to resist capture, would they be fired upon while running away?

  • kopiosatu's Avatar
    68,593 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by nismoS132:
      assuming that 1 fine day that such events were true, and they were caught and tried to resist capture, would they be fired upon while running away?

      we'll release the pigs

  • nismoS132's Avatar
    14,922 posts since Jan '02
  • Forever84's Avatar
    1,144 posts since Feb '03
  • SingaporeTyrannosaur's Avatar
    6,889 posts since Jan '03
    • It's pretty amazing Malaysia would like to risk international incidents by carrying out this kind of stupid things that indicates utter contempt for Singapore as a soverign state, they're not so mad, as hatter as they may be.

      Basically I think this story is as credible as the story of F-16s flying into Malaysia airspace loaded with LGBs and getting intercepted by MAF fighters... leading to a high speed chase that nearly ended in air combat.

      Only malaysian internet camo clowns who are too weak to join the real army staying at home all day dreaming up illogical seneriaos can come up with all this nonsense.

  • Icemoon's Avatar
    12,797 posts since May '03
    • Just maim but not kill them. Then parade them in front of TV. Malu our neighbor!

      And hope they don't kidnap Singaporeans shopping in their country!

  • ` ~ `
    Atobe's Avatar
    8,715 posts since Oct '02
    • Originally posted by IAF:
      Came across this interesting bit of news at the following website
      http://www.mggpillai.com/article.php3?sid=1724

      This article, written recently, is long so i just took out the part that reported the following which describes what took place:

      "When Singapore positions itself, with Israeli help, as a Chinese island in a hostile Malay sea, as Israel in the Middle East, and believes its military might could flatten its neighbours armed might at the onset of hostilities, and conducts its talks with its neighbours as it does, is it not inevitable that many in Malaysia believe that this issue must result in open hostilities? Especially when it was Singapore that began the military arms race with Malaysia when she bought tanks in the late 1960s. And continue to taunt the Malaysian armed forces by her military aircraft straying deep into Trengganu and Kelantan and back into international waters when the RMAF jets scramble from Kuantan.

      Malaysia has quietly shown Singapore over how weak her security is. She has slapped the Singapore armed forces in ways that caused it to come unstuck. The most dramatic was when its commandos invaded its high security air missiles base in Bukit Batok overlooking the Straits of Johore and pasted Malaysian stamps on the missiles and replaced the Singapore flag on the commanding officer's table with the Malaysian flag. Several Singapore officers resigned or were reassigned or demoted. The major who carried it out, who is known by his nickame, Sam, is still around and in the business"

      Anyone can confirm this? While i'm sure that Bt Batok does not overlook Johor, i do find this an intriguing and piece of news...

      The guy who wrote that piece about the Malaysian Commando "sticking Malaysian stamps on the missiles at Bukit Batok", and "replacing the Singapore Flag with a Malaysian Flag on the desk of the CO" is merely blowing smoke up the **** of the Malaysian Commandos.

      During my NS time, we use to refer to such talk as - "talk cock, sing song".

      Quite typical of the Malaysian press to make self-glorifying articles and news about the MAF, when there is nothing to write about.

      Remember the big "hoo-hah" from the Malaysians - from the Defense Minister down to the nationalist colum writers - when "Black Hawk Down" movie was released and nothing much was mentioned about the contribution from the MAF troop serving in the UN mission.

      Did he mistook Bukit Batok for Bukit Gombak ?

      I believe at Bukit Batok that is where there are quite a few car repair shops, hardware stores, and small industries.

      The Malaysian Commandos probably mistook the desk of a Managing Directors office from an MNC Company, and stuck some stamps on some pipes from a hardware store that they "mistook" for missiles.

      I remembered that the MAF made some glorified claims about the success of a mass sky diving over the South Pole, which later was found to be false - much to the embarrassment of the Malaysian PM who had followed this adventure very closely.

      Anyone try to raid Bukit Gombak had better be prepared to meet the sharp edge of a "kukri".

      Edited by Atobe 20 Jul `03, 1:44AM
  • erijazz's Avatar
    2,326 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by Atobe:

      The guy who wrote that piece about the Malaysian Commando "sticking Malaysian stamps on the missiles at Bukit Batok", and "replacing the Singapore Flag with a Malaysian Flag on the desk of the CO" is merely blowing smoke up the **** of the Malaysian Commandos.

      During my NS time, we use to refer to such talk as - "[b]talk cock, sing song
      ".

      Quite typical of the Malaysian press to make self-glorifying articles and news about the MAF, when there is nothing to write about.

      Remember the big "hoo-hah" from the Malaysians - from the Defense Minister down to the nationalist colum writers - when "Black Hawk Down" movie was released and nothing much was mentioned about the contribution from the MAF troop serving in the UN mission.

      Did he mistook Bukit Batok for Bukit Gombak ?

      I believe at Bukit Batok that is where there are quite a few car repair shops, hardware stores, and small industries.

      The Malaysian Commandos probably mistook the desk of a Managing Directors office from an MNC Company, and stuck some stamps on some pipes from a hardware store that they "mistook" for missiles.

      I remembered that the MAF made some glorified claims about the success of a mass sky diving over the South Pole, which later was found to be false - much to the embarrassment of the Malaysian PM who had followed this adventure very closely.

      Anyone try to raid Bukit Gombak had better be prepared to meet the sharp edge of a "kukri".

      [/b]

      They went to the Bukit Batok park ranger office Mr. Green

  • Tango1's Avatar
    225 posts since Feb '03
    • Hmm..seems incredulous to me that they would carry it out in Bukit Batok...Then again I guess they probably pasted those stickers on PVC pipes that resembled missiles...lol Mr. Green

      The only time in NS that I encountered 'infiltrators' was on Tekong...a sampan full of Indonesian illegal immigrants landed on near my team's location as we were taking a break. We caught them while disembarking...frightened the sh** outta them ( I think one of them actually wet his pants!) when we popped out of the bushes and surrounded them, armed with nothing more than just carbines fitted with blank attachments!! lol Mr. Green heh heh...tied them up with togo rope, brought them to the jetty and got the PCG guys to take over from there. Dunno how they managed to evade Police Coast Guard boats, but they mistook Tekong for mainland S'pore...didn't bring map I guess... Mr. Green

  • Icemoon's Avatar
    12,797 posts since May '03
    • Duh ... like that also can holland. But they suay lah. If they land at Ubin, probably they're enjoying now themselves liao Mr. Green

  • Doenitz's Avatar
    1,375 posts since Jun '00
    • Originally posted by IAF:
      Came across this interesting bit of news at the following website
      http://www.mggpillai.com/article.php3?sid=1724

      This article, written recently, is long so i just took out the part that reported the following which describes what took place:

      "When Singapore positions itself, with Israeli help, as a Chinese island in a hostile Malay sea, as Israel in the Middle East, and believes its military might could flatten its neighbours armed might at the onset of hostilities, and conducts its talks with its neighbours as it does, is it not inevitable that many in Malaysia believe that this issue must result in open hostilities? Especially when it was Singapore that began the military arms race with Malaysia when she bought tanks in the late 1960s. And continue to taunt the Malaysian armed forces by her military aircraft straying deep into Trengganu and Kelantan and back into international waters when the RMAF jets scramble from Kuantan.

      Malaysia has quietly shown Singapore over how weak her security is. She has slapped the Singapore armed forces in ways that caused it to come unstuck. The most dramatic was when its commandos invaded its high security air missiles base in Bukit Batok overlooking the Straits of Johore and pasted Malaysian stamps on the missiles and replaced the Singapore flag on the commanding officer's table with the Malaysian flag. Several Singapore officers resigned or were reassigned or demoted. The major who carried it out, who is known by his nickame, Sam, is still around and in the business"

      Anyone can confirm this? While i'm sure that Bt Batok does not overlook Johor, i do find this an intriguing and piece of news...

      When did this incident happen? When policemen wore shorts???

      Laughing

  • erijazz's Avatar
    2,326 posts since May '03
    • Originally posted by Doenitz:
      When did this incident happen? When policemen wore shorts???

      Laughing

      In their dream Laughing Laughing

  • Doenitz's Avatar
    1,375 posts since Jun '00
    • Originally posted by erijazz:
      In their dream Laughing Laughing

      In Dr Mud Mati's fantasy while he jerking off to the pictures of Lydia Sum... Laughing

  • Moderator
    Shotgun's Avatar
    7,238 posts since Jul '00
    • Now about those Gundams. We really should keep quiet about it. I mean, if the Malaysian Intelligence, (if they had any) start looking into it, they may discover our VF-1 Valkryies also. I mean, who likes you annoying neighbour to have kick ass jets that turn into robots to fight on land? Who knows, they might start making Protons that turn into some kinda chimpanzee?

      MAF Commandos can raid Singapore in their fat slobby dreams. Which country would send special forces into another country during peace time just to help the base commander of a certain base in the country to paste stamps on missiles (probably to make sure the missiles DO reach M'sia), and change the interior decor of his office? Risk getting caught and sent to jail for petty crimes. Nutcases.

  • laser51088's Avatar
    1,139 posts since Aug '02
    • actually, if u think abt it. . . mggpillai is an independent political commentator, if all of us here never ever heard of it. . . i’m just wondering how on earth mggpillai found out. . . and dun believe everything that self-styled political writer writes. . .

  • spencer99's Avatar
    1,982 posts since Jan '03
    • Originally posted by Tango1:
      Hmm..seems incredulous to me that they would carry it out in Bukit Batok...Then again I guess they probably pasted those stickers on PVC pipes that resembled missiles...lol Mr. Green

      The only time in NS that I encountered 'infiltrators' was on Tekong...a sampan full of Indonesian illegal immigrants landed on near my team's location as we were taking a break. We caught them while disembarking...frightened the sh** outta them ( I think one of them actually wet his pants!) when we popped out of the bushes and surrounded them, armed with nothing more than just carbines fitted with blank attachments!! lol Mr. Green heh heh...tied them up with togo rope, brought them to the jetty and got the PCG guys to take over from there. Dunno how they managed to evade Police Coast Guard boats, but they mistook Tekong for mainland S'pore...didn't bring map I guess... Mr. Green

      Hmm.. I am not surprised that they pissed in their pants. If you are them and you suddenly see some "machine gun" toting grunts with camo paint on their faces with webbing and so on, you will probably think that you can stumbled into a Special Ops team that is armed to the teeth and will drill you full of rounds if you resist.... Very Happy

      Hey... P. Tekong is military site, it is not inconceviable that a MAF special ops operative is to "pretend" to be a illegal immigrant and then inflitrate.... Confused

  • IAF's Avatar
    484 posts since Dec '02
    • Originally posted by spencer99:
      Hmm.. I am not surprised that they pissed in their pants. If you are them and you suddenly see some "machine gun" toting grunts with camo paint on their faces with webbing and so on, you will probably think that you can stumbled into a Special Ops team that is armed to the teeth and will drill you full of rounds if you resist.... Very Happy

      Hey... P. Tekong is military site, it is not inconceviable that a MAF special ops operative is to "pretend" to be a illegal immigrant and then inflitrate.... Confused

      It makes sense, i think, during peacetime, for operatives infiltrating enemy ground, to disguise themselves as tourists, shoppers, contractors..or illegal immigrants. Again, definitely none of that shock troops guns ablaze stuff Wink

  • NathanG5's Avatar
    1,801 posts since Apr '02
    • [quote="gulmargjones"]"..the SAF will quickly pulverise the Malaysian military" Rolling Eyes

      Jeez - now is that an example of a "cocky" remark or what?

      Hopefully it will not be put to the test.

      btw, I did see a report on an Internet website recently about the exploits of a group of Malaysian commandos in Singapore some years back. Apparently this is reasonably widespread knowledge in Malaysia.

      I know this is unrelated, but I couldn't resist making a point! Now, hopefully, someone will ask what the point is :wink:[/quote]

      sighz..they just wana let us make fun of them again n again..btw tis is taken frm CNA forum

      http://info.channelnewsasia.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=3402#3402

      Edited by NathanG5 28 Jul `03, 7:08PM
Please Login or Signup to reply.