24 Apr, 07:55AM in sunny Singapore!

::Homework Crapbox::

Subscribe to ::Homework Crapbox:: 2,001 posts

Please Login or Signup to reply.
  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Homework Forum seems to be getting slightly more active recently… Must be due to upcoming exams…

  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,086 posts since Dec '06
  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
  • popikachu's Avatar
    16,086 posts since Dec '06
    • Originally posted by eagle:
      GO chiong for you paper 2 la

      I just now chiong study like siao liao lar...

      Mus relax also you know ? Wink

  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    • Wah.. I wonder fifi issit under influence of alcohol..

      Just now she moved a thread to our forum.. then after awhile, she deleted it. Laughing Laughing

  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by Darkness_hacker99:
      Wah.. I wonder fifi issit under influence of alcohol..

      Just now she moved a thread to our forum.. then after awhile, she deleted it. Laughing Laughing

      hahaha...

      too much smoke and alcohol and forums

      maybe she didn't delete it... just moved to correct forum

    • This is a super slow crapbox

    • Me going to write one short passage/article about the importance of consistency in studies with myself as an example =D

  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
    • Originally posted by eagle:
      Me going to write one short passage/article about the importance of consistency in studies with myself as an example =D

      hao lian~ =p

      kidding.

      but i want this forum to develop into a major sub forum in sgforums, comparable to chit chat, bus, bar forum, blah blah blah.

      for all u noe pple next time sign up for this forum because dey want to learn more! =D

  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
    • Originally posted by hiphop2009:
      hao lian~ =p

      kidding.

      but i want this forum to develop into a major sub forum in sgforums, comparable to chit chat, bus, bar forum, blah blah blah.

      for all u noe pple next time sign up for this forum because dey want to learn more! =D

      Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by hiphop2009:
      hao lian~ =p

      kidding.

      but i want this forum to develop into a major sub forum in sgforums, comparable to chit chat, bus, bar forum, blah blah blah.

      for all u noe pple next time sign up for this forum because dey want to learn more! =D

      Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

      myself as in what happens when I actually let go for 1 semester.... Which is now... fortunately it was student exchange, no grade => doesn't affect uni degree

  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
    • crap crap crap!

      just finished two lab report. finally. one more lab report and one more mini project to go for dat module~

  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by hiphop2009:
      crap crap crap!

      just finished two lab report. finally. one more lab report and one more mini project to go for dat module~

      crapper

  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by hiphop2009:
      crap crap!

      a bit high now. oOps Embarassed

      u want to crap or whine Confused Confused Confused

  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
    • Originally posted by Darkness_hacker99:
      Today will be a busy day. Very Happy

      me also.

      ytd busy until siao.

      today keep thinking of ideas for my projects

  • unclebutcher's Avatar
    3,121 posts since Oct '06
    • kpkb tmr: econs test
      tues:chem test
      thurs:gp
      fri:chinese

      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • Originally posted by Darkness_hacker99:
      2nd day of my Intensive Trigonometry revision. Mr. Green Mr. Green

      Everything going smoothly! Mr. Green

      good! anything dunno ask eagle

  • Moderator
    Darkness_hacker99's Avatar
    38,115 posts since Jun '05
  • Moderator
    eagle's Avatar
    23,194 posts since Aug '01
    • me slowly start fyp research…. doing proj on microdevices for detecting cancer cells… or something like that…

  • Moderator
    hiphop2009's Avatar
    6,578 posts since Jan '06
Please Login or Signup to reply.